Emma's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

She settled back and put her arms at her sides, pushing her chest out. I shrugged and bent my knees, lowering myself to her bust and gripping the base of my hard cock. I began by gently rubbing my cock head in small circles on the insides of her huge tits, dragging it between her mounds and pushing it into her soft pillowy flesh. She smiled at me and watched my dick's progress over her greasy tits, distributing the oil. Her nipples stood out from her bikini cups, and I rubbed them each in turn with the tip of my penis. Gina moaned her approval.

"Ohhh that's nice. You're doing a very good job, baby," she encouraged.

I was getting a great deal of pleasure from rubbing my dick head all over Gina's enormous, oily, breasts. My cock throbbed in my hand, and Gina's nipples tickled the underside of my penis. The other women watched avidly, but I hardly noticed, focusing instead on Gina's warm bosom. After a few minutes, I decided to be bold. Moving quickly, I pushed my cock against the inside of Gina's right breast, then slid it under her bikini top, pushing the cup sideways and exposing her tit. The tight string and cup material disappeared under her melon as her boob came into full view.

"Oh you cheeky fucker! Look what the little prick did! He just popped my titty out of my bikini with his cock!" giggled Gina, making no effort to cover the large exposed breast.

I rubbed my dick head in circles around her areola and smacked it across her hard nipple.

"Mmmm fuck yeah," hummed Gina. "Do the other one."

I repeated my actions on her left breast, slipping her bikini off and teasing her nipple. Her tits were now liberally covered with the tanning oil. A thick drop of pre-cum leaked out of my cock and stuck to her nipple. Gina laughed and reached her hands up to cup her tits, pushing them up to her face.

"You must be itching to get that cock wet," Gina said, licking my pre-cum from her nipple slowly and sensuously. "Or to stick that dick between my oiled breasts. Am I right, slave?"

"Yes. Can I fuck your tits, Mrs. Miller?" I asked.

"What's the magic word?" she replied.

"Please? Can I please fuck your big, oily tits, Mrs. Miller?" I begged.

"You know I can't say no to that glorious cock," she purred, pulling her tits apart so I could lay my pipe between them.

I pushed my cock down, eager to feel her warm, soft melons envelop my shaft, when a pair of hands gripped my shoulders and pulled me backwards. I stumbled, but regained my footing and stepped over Gina's lounger, turning to see who had stopped me from getting a tit wank. Carmen stood with her arms crossed, smiling at me.

"What about the rest of us?" said Carmen.

"Yeah!" chirped Sadira, "I want some oil too, honey." She beckoned me with her finger.

Carmen nodded to me, giving her permission. I picked up the oil and approached Sadi as I had Gina, straddling her lounger. I poured some oil on my dick and began rubbing it slowly and methodically over Sadi's tits. They were noticeably more firm than Gina's.

"Is that ok Mrs. Kashani?" I asked.

She tilted her head up to my face, appearing to be broken from a trance.

"Oh yes, honey, that's very nice. But let's not fuss about," she added, reaching up to untie the bikini string around her neck.

"No. Let me," I said, holding her hands gently.

She put back down, resting them on the tops of my thighs as she smiled and tilted her chin up. I put down the oil and moved her glasses up onto the top of her head, pushing her thick, black hair back from her face. Her almond coloured eyes looked into mine as my fingertips touched her neck, sliding back to take hold of the white bikini strings. My cock was resting between the large mounds of her caramel breasts, and I brought my face close to hers as I gently pulled the strings.

The bow came apart, and as I drew them down towards her bust, she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, lifting her lips towards mine. I backed away just enough so she could only feel my breath on her lips and pulled the bikini cups off her tits, exposing her large areolas, slightly darker than her usual skin tone. I watched her nipples harden as I released the bikini strings, lifting my head back up and taking hold of my penis.

"God baby, you're making me so hot. Rub your dick on my nipples," she sighed, her nails digging into my thighs.

Her tits may have been fake, but the surgeon had done a marvelous job. They were plump and round, sitting up on her chest and pointing to the sky, but they did not look stretched or hard. There was enough fatty tissue already present to give them an almost natural shape and consistency. I didn't think the size had been augmented by much.

"Your breasts are really lovely, Mrs. Kashani. I'd be honoured to rub my cock all over them."

I teased her nipples with my dick head and spread the oil to the skin previously covered by her bikini. She watched me keenly, occasionally twisting her body to push her breast up against my penis, or to allow it to dip in between them. Her warm hands stroked my thighs lovingly. After a few minutes, I noticed Helen on the lounger next to us. She was lying on her side, her head supported by her hand, her other hand softly and unabashedly stroking between her legs. Sadi noticed as well.

"Ok, honey, I think it's time Helen had a turn," Sadi said reluctantly.

Helen immediately perked up and lay on her back, ready for me. She quickly grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted it on her tits. As I straddled her, she reached up and grabbed my ass, rubbing and caressing it.

"Mmmm, so firm and tight. Now get that cock between my tits you filthy boy," she barked.

Her bikini looked as strained as ever. I began rubbing my cock on her pouting cleavage, but Helen shook her head.

"No, no. Stick it between them... from underneath," she insisted.

I crouched down and put the tip of my cock against her soft underboobs billowing out from underneath the bikini.

"Yes, that's right. Now push it in," she urged.

Holding my shaft steady, I pushed my cock head between her warm, oiled boobs, my eyes rolling as it slid into her warm bosom, the pressure from her bikini making her tits feel like a tight pussy. Helen enjoyed the view as she watched my cock head slowly emerge at the top of her cleavage, coated in oil. She sighed deeply.

The expanding of her chest, combined with my hard shaft buried between her tits was too much for the bikini to bear.

A loud 'SNAP' was heard as the fastener at the front of her bikini broke apart. Her massive tits exploded into view, my cock flying out from between her busty embrace. We both flinched as we watched her tits wobble on her chest as my cock bobbed between them. There was a moment of stunned silence, then everyone broke out in gales of laughter.

"I told you that bikini wouldn't hold your big tits, Helen," chuckled Carmen, sipping from her wine glass.

"Gives new meaning to the term 'busty', doesn't it?" I quipped, admiring Helen's hard, pink nipples, and areolas that nearly matched the colour of her skin.

"It's nice to have everything out in the open. Now smack that big cock on my titties, darling," said Helen, pushing her huge breasts together.

I smacked my dick head against her nipples, watching the flesh ripple with the impact. After a minute, Carmen touched my shoulder and pointed to Michelle.

"Now Mrs. Ryan," she ordered.

Visibly disappointed, Helen sighed and smacked my bottom as I turned away from her. I straddled Michelle and applied more oil to my penis.

"I'm not well-endowed like these other ladies," said Michelle, a touch of resentment and envy in her voice, "but size isn't everything," she added confidently.

"Look who you're talking to!" joked Helen, rubbing her tits where the bikini had dug in.

"I'm sure you'll like what you see," Michelle said, ignoring Helen.

As with Sadira, I moved her sunglasses atop her red, flowing hair. I looked into her emerald eyes, then down into her cleavage. The cowboy shirt tied firmly below her bust held her breasts snug, creating succulent, freckled lumps of smooth, milky bosom. I drew a heart shape on her tits with the tip of my cock and smiled at her. I loosened the ends of the shirt, then bent down and pulled the material with my teeth, my nose pushing into her cleavage. The knot released, and I pushed the shirt to the sides with my penis, exposing her chest.

Her perky, medium-sized breasts were gorgeous. They were perfectly shaped, with soft curves underneath, capped by small dark pink nipples in contrast to her pale skin. My cock involuntarily twitched as I admired her tits, and Michelle, noticing this, gave me a cheeky grin.

"I told you. Now why don't you get this oil rubbed in, and don't miss any spots," she said cheerfully, pleased that I was impressed by her pert breasts.

I squired more oil on her body and liberally distributed it with my dick, using it like a paintbrush. Her hard nipples stimulated the underside of my cock head, and more pre-cum seeped out onto the top of Michelle's left breast.

"You must be awfully excited," said Michelle, seeing the pre-cum and touching it with her fingertip.

"I am very turned on right now, Mrs. Ryan. You're all so beautiful and sexy," I replied.

She rubbed the pre-cum over my dick head as her hand roamed to my balls, gently cupping them and rolling them in her fingers. I moaned as I traced circles around her right nipple.

"Alright, that will do," said Carmen after a minute.

She was still standing by the table. I stepped over Michelle, giving her tit a quick smack with my cock, then approached Carmen. I noticed that Gina had gotten up and had filled a pitcher with pool water.

"Is it your turn, Miss Beaumont?" I asked.

"Yes it is," said Gina, before Carmen could respond.

Gina approached Carmen from behind and put one arm around her waist. With the other, she tipped the pitcher of water over Carmen's chest. Her white t-shirt soaked through and revealed Carmen's large breasts and pale brown nipples. She shuddered slightly as the cool water dripped down her body, making the small patch of pubic hair visible through her panties. I ogled her dripping tits through the t-shirt and felt my cock twitch again.

Gina put the empty pitcher down and let her hands roam Carmen's body. Shamelessly pinched Carmen's nipples, squeezed her breasts, slid over her stomach and down to her crotch. Gina's fingers dipped briefly into Carmen's panties, and I saw Carmen's eyes flutter.

"Ok honey, easy. Take my shirt off first," said Carmen.

Gina wordlessly obeyed, lifting the wet t-shirt up and over her head, Carmen's lovely tits coming into unobstructed view. Gina dropped the shirt and caressed Carmen's boobs.

"God, I love your tits, baby. I want to suck on your hard nipples," breathed Gina.

"Mmmm, I love it when you talk dirty. Do you think our friend would like to watch you suck my tits?" offered Carmen.

"Yes I would, Miss Beaumont," I said breathlessly, my hand going to my dick.

"Wait, you two are lovers?" said an incredulous voice from behind me.

Michelle had sat up, her open shirt hanging loosely off her shoulders, her perky tits standing proudly from her chest.

"Yes, ok, the secret's out," said Gina impatiently, still fondling Carmen's bust.

"Wow... well I think it's sexy!" squealed Helen, reminding me of her daughter, Holly.

"I'm so horny right now I would gladly eat a pussy," added Sadira, untying her bikini and tossing it on the table. "It would be just like university again."

"I bet that would be a big tease for you, wouldn't it? To watch us play with each other while all you can do is wank your cock," laughed Helen devilishly.

"It would be torture not to be able to join you, Mrs. Thompson, but I would like nothing more than to watch you pleasure each other," I replied honestly.

"In that case, get your sexy arse over here, Sadi. Let's show him how real women eat pussy!" cried Helen, squeezing her breasts and tossing her hair.

Sadira stood and approached me, kissing me on the cheek, then turned away and knelt on the end of Helen's lounger. Helen obligingly opened her legs as Sadi began kissing the insides of her thighs.

"What?! So you're bisexual as well?" exclaimed Michelle, now sitting on her lounger with her feet on the patio.

"Don't tell me you haven't tried it, Michelle. It's just a bit of fun," Helen said somewhat condescendingly.

"Don't take that tone with me, Helen. Just because I'm not as slutty as you--"

"Don't argue, ladies. This is supposed to be fun. No one's forcing you to be with a woman... although your daughter did give it a try and she seemed to like it," Carmen interrupted, cleverly breaking the tension and giving Michelle a chance to join the party.

Helen smirked at Michelle, then looked down to Sadi, removing her sunglasses from her head and running her fingers through her hair.

"Yes, honey, taste my pussy," she urged Sadi.

Sadira's ass was sticking up in the air invitingly, the thin white material barely concealing her anus, and her labia slightly visible on either side. Her bottom was almost as firm and round as her daughter's, and my mouth watered at the thought of pushing my cock between her plump buttocks. Gina was still molesting Carmen's body, pinching her nipple with one hand, the other hand buried in her panties and moving rhythmically. I was afraid to stroke my cock too quickly or firmly, in case I blew my load prematurely.

I looked at Michelle, whose face was red, her breathing rapid. She stood suddenly, her titties jiggling with her movement, then strode quickly over to Helen's lounger, throwing her shirt from her shoulders and onto the ground. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing and her fists were balled in anger.

"So you want some pussy then, eh Helen? How's this?" barked Michelle.

She went behind Helen's lounger and released the catch, dropping the back of the chair so it was parallel to the ground. Helen cried out in surprise as she fell back, but before she could recover, Michelle has straddled her face, kneeling on either side of her head, facing her feet. Michelle reached behind her and grabbed a fistful of Helen's hair, pulling her face into her crotch as her other hand pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, exposing a shaved pussy. Michelle ground her cunt roughly against Helen's mouth, baring her teeth and rotating her hips. I could hear muffled whimpering coming from Helen as she struggled against Michelle's unexpectedly forced oral sex.

"You like that, bitch? Do you like the taste of my pussy?" taunted Michelle, her red hair falling around her face in an unruly manner.

Helen's hands were pushing on Michelle's thighs to little avail, and me, Sadi, Carmen, and Gina watched breathlessly as Michelle continued to grind her pussy on Helen's face. After a few moments, Michelle lifted her pussy from Helen's mouth. Helen gasped for air.

"Fuck, 'chelle! What the hell are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"I'm teaching you a lesson. Stop being such a bitch to me."

"Ok! I'm sorry!" she gasped. "Michelle, I just want you to have fun with us, that's all. Let your hair down a little. I'm sorry if I teased you, honey," Helen apologised.

"Alright... ok. You're forgiven. God... look what you've made me do," said Michelle, embarrassed, her pussy still poised above Helen's face, her bikini bottoms still pulled to the side.

Helen giggled. "I never would have guessed you had it in you, darling. I was wrong to doubt you. And might I say that you have a very pretty little pussy," she finished, admiring Michelle's bare slit.

"Thank you, Helen. I'm sorry for just mashing it in your face like that."

"I don't think she minded, actually. Her pussy is soaking through her bikini," noted Sadira, still kneeling between Helen's spread legs.

I stepped beside Helen's lounger to get a better view. Sadi was gently stroking a wet spot on Helen's crotch.

"You naughty girl!" laughed Michelle.

"You haven't seen how naughty I can really be," challenged Helen. "Bring that sweet pussy back down here."

Michelle gently lowered herself to Helen's eager tongue. I watched Helen rapidly dip her tongue between Michelle's small, pink labia, then use her fingers to spread them, lifting her chin to tickle her clitoris with her tongue.

"Oh Helen, that's... that's very nice," breathed Michelle, bringing her hand up to her right breast and caressing it.

I watched Helen's mouth work with practiced efficiency at stimulating various parts of Michelle's vagina. Sadi--inspired by Helen's enthusiastic oral--decided to indulge her lesbian desires and pulled Helen's bikini bottoms to the side to reveal Helen's bald pussy. She lowered her head to Helen's cunt lips and licked the entire length of her bare slit, her tongue parting her labia and leaving a thick swath of saliva. Helen hummed her approval, but did not stop eating Michelle's pussy.

"Damn, this is so fucking hot," I commented, slowly stroking my rock hard shaft.

Michelle looked up at me as if noticing me for the first time. She smiled and bit her lip, rolling her shoulders in and tilting her head suggestively.

"Looks like it's our turn to put on a little show for you, honey," she said, winking.

"I'm enjoying the view so far, Mrs. Ryan."

"Good. Oh!" she exclaimed, jumping slightly. "God she's good! My husband almost never goes down on me, and when he does he's not nearly as talented as Helen," she said to me conversationally.

"Maybe you should play with her breasts, Mrs. Ryan. Show her your appreciation," I suggested.

Michelle pursed her lips and reached down to Helen's enormous boobs, pushing them together and letting her hands roam over the oily orbs.

"My goodness, I don't know how you girls walk around with these big breasts," she marveled. "Don't they get in the way?"

"Sometimes, but don't they feel lovely?" said Gina, admiring Carmen's tits as she cupped them.

"Yes, they do. Aaaaaahh," moaned Michelle, closing her eyes and pinching Helen's nipples as a wave of pleasure passed through her body.

"How does Mrs. Thompson's pussy taste, Mrs. Kashani?" I asked, turning my attention to Sadira.

Sadi lifted her head and licked her lips.

"She tastes wonderful, dear. Maybe if you kiss me you can taste for yourself," she suggested.

I immediately leaned down to Sadira before anyone could protest and planted my lips against hers, slipping my tongue into her mouth, tasting the tangy musk of Helen's pussy juice.

"Hey! No one said he was allowed to join in!" protested Carmen.

Sadi reluctantly broke off our passionate kiss.

"Oh come on, Carmen. I think we've teased the poor boy enough. His cock looks like it's going to explode," she said, looking at my engorged member sympathetically.

"The three of you are married women, and you seem the most eager to have him. Ironic, isn't it?" mused Carmen.

"Not really. We've slept with the same men for years. It would be nice to have a change... a very BIG change," Sadi replied, still looking at my bobbing cock.

"You mean... you're really going to let him fuck you?" said Michelle to Sadira.

Her tone was one of concern and disbelief, but I looked at her face and saw something different: hope. She wanted Sadi to say 'yes', probably because this would give her implicit permission to do the same. I supposed the twisted logic went something like, 'If everyone else is doing it, then it must be ok'. Of course, in her aroused state, and the fact that the group of us were a hair's breadth from an all-out orgy, no doubt contributed to the loosening of Michelle's moral fiber.

It also occurred to me that she may have felt jealous of her young daughter, who was able to have her tight pussy filled by my thick cock without reservation or guilt. Her daughter who was able to attract a young, fit, well-hung man with a mere lift of her skirt. I didn't doubt that Michelle would still be able to pull younger men, but she likely felt restricted by her marriage and her sense of decency. I chuckled to myself as I thought of the word 'decency', while I watched Michelle have her pussy eaten by her female friend in front of a naked man and his harem of women. I hoped that 'decency' was not something Michelle had on her mind today.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers