Emma's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers

"Well... I was... kinda thinking about it," Sadira said hesitatingly. "Look at him and tell me you don't want him to bury that big cock in your pussy right this moment."

Michelle looked at me and bit her lip again, trembling slightly as Helen sucked avidly on her clit.

"Ooohhh... I do. I really doooo," she moaned.

"Well then, maybe we should. Our husbands don't have to know. It will be our secret," Sadi quietly spoke, as if afraid of being heard.

Helen popped Michelle's clit from her mouth and added, "Oh for fuck's sake, of course we're going to fuck him! Now get that mouth back on my cunt, Sadi!"

Gina and Carmen laughed, and Sadi obediently dipped her face back between Helen's legs.

I approached Michelle and took the sunglasses from her head, placing them on the table. I ran my fingers through her mane of brilliant red hair, noticing faint freckles on her nose and forehead, fading into her hairline. Her beautiful green eyes looked up at me with longing--as if we were reunited lovers. It struck me, this connection; this desire. It was something more than lust. I almost instinctively bend down and put my lips on hers, my hands on either side of her face. Our kiss was long and passionate, deep, meaningful. When we broke apart, we looked each other in the eyes again, both surprised by the intimacy of the moment.

"Whoa. What happened there?" Gina's voice broke the silence.

"N-nothing. We--erm, he just kissed me," stuttered Michelle.

"Then that was one hell of a kiss, honey," said Gina, looking dubious.

"Well something definitely happened. Your pussy is dripping like a faucet!" Helen offered, licking her lips and rubbing her fingers over Michelle's sopping pussy.

Michelle squirmed and looked about uncomfortably. I saw her look at Carmen, who's face had turned red, a dark shadow apparent on her brow. I sensed that she was jealous of Michelle, but was attempting to hide it. I struggled to understand--Carmen had had plenty of opportunities to keep me for herself, but she'd hardly so much as touched me. She had forced me to have sex with Natalie in front of her, she had filmed me having sex with my other co-workers--Sarah, Alice, and Courtney--but she would not let me have sex with her. I was curious to know what she might let me do to her this afternoon.

I stood straight, still reeling from my kiss with Michelle, and noticed that she had put her hand on my hip. She looked at my face, then down to my cock, which was a hard as ever.

"It's ok, Michelle, you can touch it. Don't feel bad," I tried to coax her.

She looked up at me again, a stern expression returning to her face. She slid her hand to my shaft and gripped the base almost painfully hard.

"I told you..." she said through gritted teeth, "to call me Mrs. Ryan."

She smiled devilishly at me as she rotated her hips against Helen's face. She groped Helen's left tit roughly and slid her fist up and down my shaft with firm, even strokes. The pleasure was instant and incredible, and I moaned aloud as Michelle watched me, regaining the upper hand, so to speak.

"That's much better than stroking your own dick, isn't it?" she said in a husky voice, breathing hard as Helen sucked one of her labia loudly between her lips.

"Yes Mrs. Ryan. Your hand feels amazing wrapped around by cock."

She seemed pleased with herself, and watched her handiwork with a bemused smile. I looked at Sadi, who was now thrusting two of her fingers deep into Helen's wet pussy as she tongued her clit. I could hear Helen moaning between Michelle's legs.

"Now things are really getting exciting," Gina said. "I think I need a closer look."

She kissed Carmen on the lips, then trailed the fingers that were in Carmen's panties up her flat stomach, between her lovely breasts, then into her own mouth, sucking them clean. She strode confidently over to me, her massive tits bouncing deliciously with every step, until she was standing to my right. She playfully spanked my ass as she pushed herself up against me, her tits pressing into my side as I put my arm around her waist. She admired Michelle's hand job, then cupped my balls, rolling them in her dextrous fingers.

"Mmmm, that's better. Who wants to watch when you can be part of the action?" mused Gina.

"Oh god, Helen, yes! Keep doing that," cried Michelle, obviously impressed by the oral wizardry being performed by her companion.

I could see Helen's head moving rapidly back and forth across Michelle's nether regions, as she herself began to tremble. Sadira was finger-banging Helen hard and fast as she looked up her trembling body.

"I can feel your pussy squeezing my fingers, honey. Cum for me!" urged Sadi.

Carmen had pulled her lounger up close to the action, sitting opposite me. She reclined, adjusted her sunglasses on her nose and ran her fingers through her hair. I watched her cup her breasts for a moment, teasing her nipples, before running her fingers down her stomach to her panty line. She parted her legs and slipped her fingers into her panties as she licked her lips.

Helen's hips were now bucking against Said's fingers as her mouth disengaged from Michelle's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Keep going Sadi! Keep finger fucking my pussy! Aaaaahhhh!" she cried, her tits rolling on her chest as Michelle groped them.

She came hard, her hips in the air as Sadi supported her ass from underneath, putting her mouth over Helen's swollen clit. I felt Michelle's hand stroke my cock faster as she watched Helen cum underneath her. I bent my knees and hooked my thumb over Gina's bikini bottoms, pulling them down over her plump ass. I fondled her buttocks with my right hand, and put my left hand on the back of Michelle's neck.

Helen cried out again as Sadi sucked on her clit, her fingers buried in her pussy.

"Ooooooh god! Mmmm gimme this cunt!" Helen screamed, her hand yanking Michelle's bikini bottoms aside, then stuffing her face roughly against her bare pussy.

Michelle's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. Her shoulders pulled up and her hand squeezed my cock hard, my dick head bulging from the pressure. I saw her nipples harden and poke outward from her tight areolas as goosebumps broke out on her arms. Helen's tit bulged between Michelle's fingers. Helen was moaning loudly against Michelle's pussy, and Michelle squeaked as her orgasm overcame her.

Michelle pulled on my cock, and I had to step towards her as I winced from the pain. Gina kept her body against mine as Michelle shook, leaning her face against the length of my cock as she gripped the base.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhnnnnn!" she moaned, her eyes closing as Helen continued to eat her wet pussy.

Helen's hips had dropped back down to the lounger, and Sadi had removed her fingers from her pussy, licking Helen's cum from them as she sat up to get a better view of Michelle's orgasm. Michelle's breathing came in jerks as her body convulsed on Helen's face, her titties jiggling sexily. She subconsciously rubbed my cock on her face as she came, letting the pleasure sweep over her.

After a minute, her orgasm faded, and her grip on my penis relaxed slightly. She slowly opened her eyes, suddenly becoming aware of my warm dick pressed firmly against her face from her jaw to her hair. Strands of her flaming red hair fell across my cock head as she gradually regained her composure.

"Oh... oh wow," she said, pulling away, but not releasing my member. She let go of Helen's breast, her hand print clearly visible on the pink skin, and pushed her hair from her flushed face.

"Helen, that was lovely. You have a very talented mouth," complimented Michelle.

"Thanks, hun! It was a pleasure eating your sweet little pussy while I came," said Helen as she slid from underneath Michelle and sat next to Sadi, kissing her passionately, their tongues squirming against one another.

Aroused by their lesbian kiss, I slid my fingers along Gina's ass crack down to a very moist area between her legs.

"Oh! Cheeky boy!" she squealed, clearly pleased.

She stepped back from me and removed her bikini bottoms, stepping daintily out of them. She had a small patch of brown pubic hair above the slit between her soft, puffy cunt lips.

"Michelle, sit down beside Helen. Move over a bit, Sadi," she said, sitting herself down on the lounger next to Sadira.

Once they were all seated next to each other, Gina spoke.

"Well, you're the one holding his cock, Michelle; I think you should probably go first."

"Go first?" said Michelle.

"What do you think she means, sweetie? Suck that big cock!" giggled Sadi, rubbing her tits in eager anticipation.

Michelle looked up to me, then to my cock throbbing in her hand. She stroked it firmly a few times as I positioned myself squarely in front of her. She glanced to the other women.

"Our secret, right?"

"Absolutely," confirmed Helen, touching Michelle's leg confidentially.

Michelle looked back up into my eyes and smiled, pointing my rigid cock at her face.

"Well darling, do you want me to put your big cock in my mouth and suck you off?"

"Yes please, Mrs. Ryan. I would love to get a blow job from you."

"Yes, I'll bet you would you little pervert," she chuckled, twisting her fist around my glans.

Not breaking eye contact with me, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, softly placing my big knob against it. I could feel her hot breath on it, as her wet tongue squirmed against the underside of my dick head. Very, very slowly, she slid my dick along her tongue into her mouth, her sexy red lips closing around it. Her hand stroked backwards as she pushed my cock into her throat, and I watched her cheeks draw inward as I felt an immensely pleasurable suction pull at my member. She held me there for a moment before slowly sliding it out of her mouth and pointing it upward, licking the entire length of my shaft and prodding my balls with her tongue.

"Oh fuck yes, Mrs. Ryan. I've been waiting for this all day," I breathed.

Michelle chuckled again and stroked her saliva along my length, then put her mouth over my cock again and began bobbing her head in time with her stroking hand. Her other hand cupped my nuts as she worked her oral magic. I began moaning as I watched her red hair wave with her rhythm. She looked up at me as she blew me, her eyes watering slightly as she attempted to accommodate my size.

"You look so pretty sucking my cock, Mrs. Ryan. And it feels incredible," I said, stroking Michelle's hair. "You have a very lucky husband."

She slipped my dick from her mouth, slurping the excess saliva.

"This is a treat, darling--even for my husband. But I must admit, I would be much more keen on sucking his cock if it was as magnificent as yours," she said, jerking the last few inches of my penis with quick, firm strokes.

"If you enjoy it that much, then you can suck my cock anytime you like, Mrs. Ryan."

She smiled up at me, pleased. She was moments away from putting my cock back in her mouth when Helen interrupted her, gripping my cock near the top.

"Let's not forget about the rest of us, Michelle. You're not the only one who wants to suck it," barked Helen, pulling me over to her by my dick.

"Ow! Please Mrs. Thompson, be gentle. There's plenty for everyone!" I said, wincing from the pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey," she said looking at me apologetically. "How can I make it up to you?" she joked, stroking my shaft as she opened her mouth.

Helen's oral style was much more aggressive than Michelle's soft ,rhythmic, wave-like fellatio. She jerked her head back and forth like a bird, my cock head hitting the back of her throat as she gripped my ass with her free hand to gain leverage. She twisted her fist around my shaft, keeping it close to her lips as she bobbed on my rod. I grunted at her oral onslaught becoming concerned that I would blow my load before the other women had a chance to give me head.

"Jesus, Helen, go easy on the boy!" exclaimed Sadi as she was bumped and jarred by Helen's efforts.

Helen pulled back, my dick popping from her mouth. She spat on my cock and jerked it quickly.

"My god, this is such a big fucking cock! I've never sucked one like it!" she said excitedly before shoving my meat back into her mouth and sucking ferociously.

"M-Mrs. Thompson, please. You're... aahh.... you're going too fast," I groaned, enjoying her aggressive style, but worried that I might cum too soon.

She looked up at me as she forced hear head down on my cock, gagging herself. She coughed and sputtered, pulling me out of her mouth and spitting on my already saliva-drenched penis.

"Aaaahhh," she gasped, "Oh alright then. We'll let the other girls have a go then, shall we?" she grinned, her mascara smudged from the tears produced by her gag, her spittle dripping off her chin onto her oily tits below.

I took a step to the side until I faced Sadira, both her hands reaching up eagerly to my dripping member. Her method was a double-grip, which still left a portion of my cock exposed. She focused mostly on my dick head, licking around my glans, sucking the tip between her full lips, or pushing it against the inside of her cheek, all the while pumping my shaft with her hands. It wasn't long before I was again feeling the need to ejaculate.

"Mrs. Kashani, you're really good at this. B-but I'm afraid Mrs. Miller won't get a turn if you don't pass my cock along to her," I moaned.

Sadi frowned as she looked up at me with her big brown eyes. She sighed, her huge tits heaving, and slid her hands down to my balls to cup them before I moved along to Gina. Gina smiled mischievously. I knew about her oral abilities, having had my cock sucked by her to instruct her daughter. I breathed deeply and pushed her hair away form her face.

"Your turn, Mrs. Miller," I said, bracing myself.

Wordlessly, Gina reached her hands behind me and gripped my buttocks. She dipped her head, picking my cock up with her lips and looked up into my eyes. Ever so slowly, she slid her lips over my cock, taking inch after inch into her pretty mouth. I controlled my breathing as I watched my penis vanish into her mouth, feeling her throat squeeze my cock head. It continued its descent down her throat until my balls were resting firmly against her chin, her stretched lips meeting the short pubes at the base of my cock.

The other women watched in awe as Gina deep-throated me, holding me tightly as her nose pressed into my abdomen. She slowly withdrew it, wet with her saliva, and suckled the tip as she smiled up at me.

"Christ, Gina, you took the whole thing!" exclaimed Helen in awe and envy.

"Where did you learn to do that?" asked Michelle, staring in wonder.

Gina smirked and stroked my cock. "Oh, I've had plenty of practice. It's really just a matter of suppressing your gag reflex," she said matter-of-factly before gobbling my entire length again, this time bobbing hear head and throat fucking me.

"Look! You can see it go down her throat!" said Sadi excitedly, pointing to Gina's neck.

I grunted as Gina deep-throated me, coming close to orgasm. I was going to pull out of her mouth, when her head was suddenly yanked backwards. I hadn't noticed Carmen approach us--she had pulled Gina's hair, and my dick slipped from her mouth, trailing strings of saliva.

"Ow! Fuck! What are you doing?" cried Gina angrily.

Carmen removed her sunglasses and stared calmly into Gina's eyes, still holding a fist full of her curly hair.

"He was about to blow his load, and I'd like to see some more cock sucking before that happens."

"Miss Beaumont, I'm sorry, I've been ignoring you," I said apologetically. "Would you like a turn?" I offered my dripping cock to her.

She eyed me carefully, and whilst I could detect desire in her expression, her stern demeanour remained. She released Gina and approached me, crossing her arms under her magnificent bust.

"What I'd like," she said softly, a trace of a smile on her lips, "is for you to go back to the front of the line and let these nice ladies suck your fat cock until you spunk on their faces. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Beaumont. Right away," I obeyed, keen to have Michelle's sweet lips wrapped around my dick head again.

Carmen followed me as I stood in front of Michelle, her arms still crossed, and observed as I received my blow job, as if evaluating an exam.

"Get your arms out of the way. Let her do her work," ordered Carmen, as I hastily moved my hands from Michelle's hair to my hips.

"That's better. Mmmmm... you are quite a talented cock sucker, Michelle. No, don't look at me. Look at him. Watch him enjoy your pretty mouth," Carmen said.

Michelle looked up at me with her piercing green eyes as she methodically sucked my hard cock, playing with my balls and stroking my shaft firmly, but not too quickly.

"Oooooh fuck, Mrs. Ryan... suck that cock..." I said, my head swimming with pleasure.

"Next," Carmen said firmly, pushing my shoulder until I stood facing Helen.

She immediately spat on my dick head and rubbed it in with her fingers, distributing it along my shaft, then stuffed it into her eager mouth, gagging once again as she attempted to deep-throat me.

Carmen spoke up. "Helen! You'd better calm down, honey or you'll end up hurting yourself. Put your hands in your lap and hold still. I want him to fuck your face at his own pace. No hands, either of you."

Carmen nodded to me, and I pushed my hips forward, forcing my dick into Helen's throat, but not too forcefully. She took it well, and sucked it hard as I withdrew it until my glans were just visible at her lips. I thrust back into her mouth, and she bobbed her head, anticipating me. We began a smooth, steady rhythm, my hands still on my hips, hers squeezing her tits as I face-fucked her.

"Much better. You look so pretty getting your mouth fucked by that big wet cock, darling," mused Carmen, playing with a strand of her wavy black hair.

After a minute, she said, "Alright, next in line," ushering me along to Sadi, who had been touching herself while she watched me get blown by her friends.

Sadi took a different approach, sucking my balls as she stroked me, then sucking up and down the length of my shaft as her palm massaged my cock head. At one point she lay my rod across her face, as she kissed my scrotum, exclaiming, "Your cock is bigger than my bloody head!"

Carmen laughed and bit her finger, then pushed my shoulder again.

"Come on, one more to go."

Gina did what she knew best and deep-throated my entire length over and over again at a slow, even pace, so I would not lose control. I watched her heavy breasts sway underneath her as she took my dick.

"Show off," said Carmen, although she did not ask Gina to stop.

Another minute passed, and Carmen had me start at Michelle again, going through the line of sexy women as each of them performed masterful, creative, and immensely pleasurable oral sex on my throbbing cock. The entire time Carmen insisted I keep my hands on my hips, not allowing me to touch her or her friends. She was clearly enjoying the show, biting her lip, caressing her breasts, and touching her wet mound. The only contact she made with me was to push my shoulder when it was time to move down the line and have another one of her friends fellate me. After a few rounds (Helen was gagging on my cock again, trying to match Gina), I groaned loudly, feeling my balls tingle.

"Ah fuck... I'm going to cum soon," I said, watching Helen's eyes water as she held my ass cheeks tightly.

"I'm surprised you held out so long, darling. Alright, Helen--stop that, it's time," Carmen pulled Helen's hair gently as she pushed on my stomach, causing me to step back as my cock slipped from Helen's wet mouth.

"Oooouuu! Is it time for our cum shower?" squealed Sadi, bouncing excitedly on the lounger, her firm tits jiggling on her chest.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers