Emma's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Come on, slave. Let's see how much you have left after jerking off in the living room," Helen challenged, looking at me dubiously.

Michelle pulled her hair back, her perky tits rising beautifully on her chest as she squeezed in next to Helen, putting their cheeks together.

"Come on ladies, get in close," she urged, looking eager for my hot seed. "We don't want any to go to waste."

The women shuffled until they were all cheek-to-cheek. They supported their gorgeous pairs of breasts from underneath so that I was presented with four beautiful faces and eight sexy tits. I cupped my balls and began stroking my cock furiously, knowing it would not take long before I unleashed my load. Carmen stood next to me and spoke into my ear.

"Look at those pretty faces, all waiting for your hot cum. Are you ready to give it to them?"

"Yes Miss Beaumont."

"They look so sexy, don't they? Holding their faces and tits out to catch your spunk," Carmen purred, sliding her fingers into her panties and pulling her tit up to her mouth to tongue her hard nipple as I wanked my cock.

"Yes, they look so fucking hot, Miss Beaumont... I... I'm getting close," I moaned.

"Give it to us, baby! Shoot your load all over us!" urged Gina, flopping her tit in her hand.

"Yes ma'am... here it comes!" I grunted, feeling my balls convulse.

I was a good two feet back from the cum-hungry ladies, but knew as my orgasm built that I would be able to cover the distance easily. All four women stuck their tongues out in unison as my first load exploded from my cock, sailing into the air in a graceful arc and splashing down across Michelle's face and into her lovely red hair. She flinched reflexively as it struck her forehead.

"Ah!" she cried, squeezing her eyes shut.

I quickly turned to Helen as my second shot erupted, striking her directly in the eye.

"Ah fuck! Right in my eye!" she exclaimed in surprise.

Sadira was ready for my next blast, and took it on her extended tongue. It was so forceful it ricochet up onto her nose and cheeks. She flinched and squealed in delight, licking her lips.

I pumped my dick again and fired a wad into Gina's open mouth. She spat it out over her chin, and I watched the thick goo drip down onto her bulging cleavage.

Michelle was waiting for my next offering, her mouth open wide. I aimed my cumshot into her mouth, and as she closed it another spurt splashed against her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she hummed as she closed her eyes and reached up with her free hand to smear the jizz over her lips with her fingers.

Helen, having wiped my cum from her right eye, was watching Michelle savour my load, when I jerked my dick again, firing a shot into her other eye and onto her forehead.

"Aaah! God, not again!" she cried, blinking the sticky mess from her eyes.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I came on Sadi's pretty face, the white cum contrasting beautifully with her caramel skin as it dripped down her cheek. I leaned a bit closer as another load leapt from my cock head and landed on Gina's forehead.

"Oh that's wonderful! Cum on their tits now, honey," said Carmen, her fingers still busy in her panties as she watched her friends receive my cum shower.

I adjusted my aim and laid a stripe across Michelle and Helen's breasts, then another across Sadi and Gina's. My orgasm was subsiding, and I milked the last few weak shots onto the women's tits, as they watched patiently. I sighed heavily as I squeezed the last drop out, wiping it on Helen's nipple. I stepped back and felt Carmen's arm around my waist.

"That was incredible. Look at the mess you've made on them!" laughed Carmen, leaning into me and touching my chest.

Even I was impressed by the load I had managed to produce, and Carmen's friends looked so sexy with my cum dripping from their faces and breasts.

"Hey, I didn't get to taste any!" whinged Helen, still blinking, my jizz stuck to her eyelashes.

Wordlessly, Michelle held Helen's chin and sat up as Helen tipped her head back. Michelle let a long, thick, gooey string of my spunk spill from between her lips into Helen's open mouth, like a mother bird feeding her chick. Helen took it all, licking her lips, then turned to Sadi, to repeat the process. Sadi diligently passed it to Gina, who finally let it dribble over her enormous melons.

The women kissed and touched each other, rubbing my cum into their tits and stomachs, moaning and cooing.

"Wow. I really didn't think you would cum that much after shooting that monster load in the living room. You've got quite the cum factory, baby," said Helen, wiping her eyes.

"That was sooo sexy! My god, look at all this cum!" exclaimed Sadi, looking down at her spunk-smeared tits as her hands wiped the cum dripping between them.

"Oh shit, you dropped a huge load in my hair!" cried Michelle, holding clumped, sticky strands of her ginger hair in front of her face, but she laughed as she said it.

"Sorry Mrs. Ryan, my first shot is usually pretty big. I guess I aimed a little high," I apologised, casually swinging my cock back and forth as it softened.

"I guess you did," she smirked, pushing her hair back and licking her fingers.

Gina was holding her titty up to her mouth sucking my cum off eagerly.

"Mmmm, you taste very good, darling," she said, winking at me.

"Look at them," Carmen said softly into my ear as I felt her breasts push against my side, "I think you've turned them into veritable cum sluts."

"I tend to have that effect on women, as you know," I replied, putting my arm around her waist and looking into her auburn eyes.

I inched my hand slowly toward her bottom. Unfortunately, she broke our gaze and stepped away from me.

"Why don't you ladies clean up in the outdoor shower while our guest and I get some more wine," said Carmen, pointing to the wooden platform near the pool where a shower head was installed.

"We've just had an outdoor shower," said Sadi, rubbing her tits against Helen's, my jizz causing them to slip and slide against one another.

"Indeed," Carmen said, rolling her eyes.

Michelle stood and ran her hands down her body, enjoying the sensation of my cream on her skin.

"Don't be long, honey," she said before turning away, her sexy hips swaying as she approached the shower.

Carmen pointed at the house and she followed me as I went inside.

I looked through the sliding doors as the women stood and sauntered over to the shower, touching each other and examining their bodies.

"Wow. Carmen, I've got to thank you. This day is going fabulously," I said, leaning on the kitchen island.

"Yes, much better than I thought it would turn out. Michelle was ready to tear your balls off when she got here. You're lucky you're handsome... and well-endowed," Carmen patted my ass as she walked by.

"Your friends are as sexy as their daughters. I don't believe how lucky I am."

"Mmmm. I'm willing to bet they fancy themselves lucky, too," said Carmen, opening the fridge door and surveying the contents.

I could see the sexy curve of her side-boobs as she stood with one hand on the door handle and the other on her hip. I felt an urge to walk up behind her and embrace her, to feel my body against hers.

"Carmen, why don't you ever join in? I mean, I know you're my boss and everything, but I think we've both shown that we can be professional in the office, despite the things we've been up to," I asked, feeling slightly disappointed that Carmen chose only to be a spectator.

"Oh come on, you're not that daft, are you? I'm a voyeur, sweetheart. I get off by watching. It's even hotter when I have to restrain myself. Nothing makes me hornier," she replied as she retrieved a bottle of champagne from the fridge.

She turned around and placed the bottle on the counter. Her areolas had shrunk and her nipples had hardened from the cool air of the fridge. The skin on her arms and breasts had broken out with goosebumps.

"Yeah, I get that, but... no... that's not it. I mean, that's part of it, but I think you hold back for another reason."

"Oh?" she said simply, raising her eyebrows as she moved to the cupboard to get an ice bucket.

"Yes. I think it's because... well, you're afraid. You're afraid of getting close to me."

Carmen had stopped moving, the ice bucket in her hands, her back to me. After a pause, she moved to the fridge and put the bucket under the ice dispenser.

"Is that so? You seem to think rather highly of yourself," she replied.

"No, I just--"

The sound of the ice tumbling into the bucket interrupted my reply. After it ceased, Carmen turned around to face me, and put the bucket on the counter. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to continue.

"I'm not trying to be arrogant, I just feel like there's something between us, but you're afraid to explore it."

"And why do you suppose that might be? Would it be, perhaps, that you fuck anything with tits and a short skirt? Would it be that I've watched you have your way with nearly every attractive female in the office? Would it have anything to do with you having an orgy with my friend's daughters in this very house?" Her voice built in volume and intensity as she spoke.

Once again, I felt a strong urge to pull her to me and kiss her. She looked so hot when she was angry.

"Ok, I understand that. But you're the one that keeps encouraging these situations. You play into it, you even make it happen. Why would you do that to yourself? Why not block it out, ignore it.... Hell, you could easily stop it, if you chose to! So why don't you?"

Carmen had no immediate reply to my challenge. She simply stared at me with an unreadable expression. After a moment, she looked out the window at her friends, who were splashing each other and chatting loudly. When she looked back at me, her expression was serious, businesslike.

"If you want to go back out there and enjoy the rest of the day with my friends, you'll drop this conversation right now."

She put the champagne bottle in the ice bucket and walked past me, her big tits bouncing erotically. Without looking back, she opened the sliding door to the patio table. I admired her full ass and curvy hips, feeling the excitement build in my loins.

I decided that dropping the conversation would be for the best. At least for today.

(To be continued...)

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers