Encounter in Glendale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sped up a little. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me was oh so good. Maybe he was a little smaller than Jason, but since I hadn't had a guy SINCE Jason, that was okay. The gentle pressure against the walls of my vagina each time he entered stimulated me just a little more each time, with an almost empty feeling filling me each time he withdrew.

And then, I felt the tingling beginning to build. The sure onset of an orgasm. I sped up even more, increasing the frequency of his cock pressing into me.

He started breathing more and more heavily, the moans getting quieter and quieter as his body demanded more and more oxygen. I could feel myself beginning to flush, as my vision dimmed. And then - I felt the tingling pass the point of no return and go over the top, as my orgasm started. "Oh God," I moaned, as I felt the muscles in my pelvic region begin to spasm. Juices began to leak out of me, spilling onto his balls, and then my pussy began to contract and expand around his cock, which was more than enough to drive him over the top.

With an almost caveman-like roar, he grabbed my hips and slammed me against him, pushing himself as deeply inside me as he could. I felt the blasts of his virgin cock pumping its cum into my pussy. I don't know if it's just a virgin thing, but he was far more powerful than Jason had been. His face turned bright red, and a vein started pulsating in his forehead as his orgasm increased in violent intensity.

Finally, he began to relax, his orgasm subsiding. His head dropped back, and his eyelids drooped - he was clearly exhausted. I leaned forward and kissed him. "How was that?" I asked him.

"Oh God," he replied. "Oh God, oh God, that was amazing. Hallelujah."

Now that was a first. Never, in all the porn movies I'd ever seen, in all the hand jobs and blow jobs I'd ever given, even in sex with Jason, had I ever heard a guy say hallelujah after cumming. But that wasn't the strangest thing. The strangest thing was the fact that he wasn't going soft. No, as a matter of fact, he was still quite hard inside me.

"Uh, Karl," I said, "do you want to go again?"

He looked up at me, confused. "Can I?"

"Well, you're still hard, and as long as you're still hard, that's a sign from your body that it's still capable of intercourse."

He pondered this for a moment. "Okay," he said, "but I want to do it a little differently. One of my friends told me that his favorite position is doggystyle."

"Oh, okay," I said. "I've never done that, so that'll be a first for me, too!"

I slowly stood up off of him - and when his cock slid out of me, it was like a cork coming out of a bottle. Our combined juices flowed out of me all over the couch. "Oh, damn, I'm sorry," I said.

"No, that's alright," he replied. "I can clean it up later. It's no big deal - I'll just throw the couch cover in the wash."

Well, that was certainly convenient. I walked around the back of the couch, with a little bit of liquid still dripping down my leg. Bending over the back of the couch, I pushed my ass out invitingly.

And he took the invitiation. Quickly, almost painfully, he sank his cock in to the hilt, pushing as far into my pussy as he could go. And then, as if he didn't have a care in the world, he began thrusting in and out of me as fast as he could.Jesus Christ, how does he still have this much energy? I thought to myself.

It didn't take me long before I was approaching orgasm again. I knew that since he had just cum, it was going to be a bit longer before he could again, so I might have to keep this orgasm going myself. With that thought in mind, I slipped my left hand under my body and began rubbing my clitoris with the index finger of my left hand.

Well, between that and the thrusting, it wasn't too long before I was cumming once more. Fortunately, I knew that I wasn't going to have to keep it going for too long, because I could hear his breathing becoming erratic, and his movements were growing jerky.

Sure enough, not thirty seconds later, he slammed his pelvis against my ass and began unloading inside me again. I was deep within the fog of my own orgasm, but not so much that I wasn't able to stop and think to myself,I need to find me some more virgins!

After that afternoon, I tried to find a virgin to take me to prom. My primary target was Austin Garrett - Jason's little brother - but, unfortunately, he was going with Kacey McLaren. So, in the end, I ended up going with Karl. Yeah, I got some looks, bringing a Glendale student to Pasadena's prom, but that was okay. Especially since he fucked me silly that night.

Well, all good things must come to an end, and this one did, too. At the end of May, I left Pasadena for USAF basic training in Texas. I never saw Karl again after that, but I will never, ever forget being his first time.

12