Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
176 Followers

The first needle is pure torture and an extreme test of my will power. He is pushing it slowly but steadily through the center of my entire labia lip. I do let out a few very quite moans but I do not move at all other then squeezing my eyes under the tape and clenching my fists. There are several instances when I want to call it quits but I don't give in. He pushes that needle so slowly that it takes at least two minutes, and probably more, to get it pushed fully through the entire length on that now swollen fleshy labia. Tears are flowing from my eyes and I want to scream. What I feel next is a finger pushing into my asshole. It only goes in for a very short distance. I am thinking that the needles around my asshole probably aren't allowing for much penetration. I feel the finger twist back and forth a few times and then it is pulled out. The second large needle is suddenly being inserted into my other labia lip exactly like the first one. It is an exact repeat of what I just went through. Pure torture all over again. But this time he is using a finger to rub the top of my clit as the needle is being pushed ever so slowly through the length of my pussy. The stimulation of my clit makes all the difference in the world. I am concentrating fully on that very intense sexual stimulation and the pain of the labia piercing seems so far away. And then it is done. He tells me that he is not going to do anything with my inner labia lips. They are fairly long and stick out from my outer lips at least a half inch or more. Why he isn't going to use them is a mystery to me but I'm certainly not going to ask him why he's not going to be using them for his pleasure.

He pulls the tape from each eye and tells me to look at my body. What I see shocks me. I am feeling an entirely new emotion. One that I have never experienced in my life. I can't see the needles in my ass cheeks and around my asshole but I can see several hundred sticking out of my tits and nipples and I would guess about fifty sticking out of my labia. And the two embedded entirely inside each labia. Again, there is not one drop of blood. I don't know why I keep thinking about blood. I watch him take a pocket camera from a drawer in the corner and he begins taking pictures of me from every angle. Close up and from across the room. Hundreds of times I hear the click of another picture being taken. I'm thinking that I really want to see a picture of all those needles stuck into my rear brown eye.

Dream Master puts the camera down, comes over to me and stands just inches from my ass and pussy and, once again, asks me if I would like him to insert a needle through the center of my clitoris. I again tell him that I would if that is what he wants to do. He angrily asks me what it is that I want him to do and I almost whisper that I want him to insert a needle into my clit. And again that fucker asks me 'WHY' and I instantly come out of my sleep state, sit up in bed, and start screaming at nobody.

That is as far as I have ever gotten into this dream or into the fantasy. It always fucking ends right there. Sorry about the language Master, but that is what I feel and have felt every time I have that dream. I have been having it for years. Not on a daily basis but it just seems to appear every once in a while. And that needle has never been inserted through my clit."

"I can see how emotionally upsetting that dream is for you cum slut. You are really worked up right now. Do you realize that you have been fingering your clit for the entire time you have been telling us this dream fantasy? The more intense the story, the faster your finger flew over the head of your clit. When you were describing sexually exciting moments, your finger actually slowed down to barely a crawl. It never stopped completely. And you never appeared to even get half way up the hill to an orgasm the entire time. I have all of it on the video which I will be showing you in the near future."

"I will be so grateful when you allow me to watch this entire session Master."

"You will, very soon cum slut. In the meantime, I have a question for you. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, Master. Anything you need to know, I will be so happy to tell you. I will never keep anything from you."

"Do you want me to insert a needle through your clitoris?"

The camera was focused on only her face when I asked that question. Her lips began quivering almost immediately. Then tears began flowing out of her eyes and making trails down the sides of each of her cheeks. She didn't blink. She just stared at the lens as if she were trying to see another world on the other side of the glass. Then a smile appeared. The smile grew slowly until it couldn't get any bigger. Her tears were stopped and her eyes were expressing a new discovery.

"Yes Master. I would love for you to insert a large needle through my clitoris."

"Why?"

And the smile actually did get bigger somehow and her eyes were glowing.

"When you finish pushing that needle through my clitoris, I will know in my heart and in my entire being, that I have finally made a totally honest commitment to myself. The walls will have all come down. And my commitment to you, in accepting my life as your obedient submissive slave, will be as real as it can get. And I will finally know happiness."

"I am extremely happy that you have suddenly made that very important and vital discovery for yourself Karen. I know that you are trapped inside of yourself and now you have begun to find your way out into the real world. Tomorrow, immediately after you sign your papers, you will kneel down at my feet and ask me to pierce your clitoris. And we will do it right there. By the way, the signing is down on the shore of the lake. And I can guarantee you that there will be many people watching your signing, your being collard, and having your clit pierced. After that, we will have a commitment celebration here at the house and everyone from around the lake is invited. I made the initial call while you and Reina were getting dressed in the bedroom earlier and, by now, the entire lake knows all about it. If you haven't guess as yet, everyone who lives around the lake and on the opposite side of the street that circles the lake are all into this lifestyle. We still have two short adventures left and, after we finish with the short adventure in the trees, you can have some 'open' time for yourself and you can ask Reina about her commitment party if you like. Or you can wait and be surprised. It's just a party. Nothing else. You won't be required to perform or do anything else. No one will be touching you and doing anything to you. You won't be demonstrating your abilities as a new slave. It's just a party. With the one exception that you will be the only totally naked guest at the event, Well......

Almost totally naked. You will be wearing your new collar plus wrist and ankle cuffs."

Player One
Player One
176 Followers