All Comments on 'Enemy Ch. 03'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lisastpaullisastpaulabout 17 years ago
cry

I have never NEVER cried reading a story on here. I got teary eyed at the end. I hope this isnt the end of the story. I would really like to see them together, maybe she will get pregant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More!

I love this story. More chapters please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I love how you've built up the characters. I really hope they meet again when they're older. It's great that your next chapter always comes along quickly, instead of having us wait for a month and killing us with the anticipation.

Hope to read more SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE!!

Please more, this is a great story, everyday i check back hoping for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it!!! More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Hope the next installment is soon!

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
Awesome story

I must admit that I got a little misty eyed at the end of the chapter. I'm hoping that they just say "to hell with our parents" and do what feels right. I wonder if Brittany will tell Diago's father what she saw.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm really sad :-(

Great chapter, but I am a lil misty eyed. I really hope they have a happy ending. I can't wait for the next installment :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story (so far

Cant wait for the next installment - maybe you can use the 2 lovers to bring the families back together somehow. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

This story definitely needs another chapter. I agree with another commenter that Bianca needs to get pregnant, in order to let Diago be with her forever. But please do not go and pull any Romeo and Juliet crap on us and have the lovers kill themselves. That would be just a little to trite, and it is just too obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

I absolutely loved it, please, please keep going with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please give us an end!

There has to be an end to the story, please please please come back and write it. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
can hardly wait

great story - I'm on the edge to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very romantic

It's nice to see Romeo and Juliet back. You know, all the love stories are re-runs of the same classic romance stories. And why are they like that? Because they work! I suppose, this one is especially sugar-coated, not in a bad way. It's your take on the classic story. Well, I figure that in this world, drenched in skepticism and pessimism, it's quite refreshing to have a story where you have lovers promising to love each other forever.

Born2ReignBorn2Reignabout 15 years ago
My GOD!!!

We all know this is a modern spin on romeo and juliet...but who the fuck cares!!! Its still awesome!! To be honest other stories can be the best form of inspiration...and trust me you were truly inspired!! Loved it!

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
aww..

this was beautiful and sad. Unprotected sex is not good. i hope she doesnt get pregnant. shes 16!!!!!!!!!!rihgt

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Sad

So sad to find love, yet it's your enemy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooooo good

its actually nice to find a proper romance on here! this story is so good & this last bit made me cry, staying up late to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miracles!

"The orgasmic hurricane crashed through her lower body, then spun uncontrolled straight up to engulf her brain." You actually used then rather than 'than' for once. Other than your liberal use of the word than and some pretty cliche events you do a nice job of showing the story as apposed to telling it.

If I made an grammar booboos don't nag me to death its 5:34 in the morning and I haven't slept all night.

mimi186mimi186over 12 years ago
Holding back the tears

I nearly had a little cry at the end. So sad.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

That sucks, they should have just left especially with that psycho Brittany around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous