All Comments on 'Eric's Parting Gift'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dom/Sub with compassion?

You've told a very good story, well worth the reading. Thank You. Ronnie W.

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
Very NICE!

This has to be one of the best BDSM stories I've read in a long time. I too like the D/s theme with the love Nick seems to have for Sarah. It looks like this story may be continued and I hope it does. A story like this deserves to be explored in more depth.

Thanks for writing!

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you did well....

in the telling of this tale. You should explore the feelings a bit more, they both had someone special in their lives leave them. There should be more anger, not only in their loss, but i think she would be angry as well, doubting herself, might feel she needs to be punished. A nice punishment to move on and know that this is right. I think she would need a little less tenderness, it seems she craves the harsher treatment more. Explore her clothing even more, it would really be a sign of the man's ownership of her. I think bondage might be a good addition to the storyline as well. But, all in all, a well written tale of friendship and the true submission that some women crave.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
This was a great start !!!

While I am not a great lover of BDSM this has to be one of the best stories, of the genre, that I've read. The obvious love that Nick has for Sarah makes the D/S theme so much more acceptable. This fine tale deserves to be explored in depth with Cheryl, and her other friends, taking a more active part. As ‘A Horny 'ol Sailor’ said - a "Dom/Sub with compassion". More please!

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great start

Very good start to what we hope will be a very long story of a slave cunt pleasing her new master. Hope more nasty public exhibition follows.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 3 years ago

nice start. Love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sarah and her friends sound like stepford wife's...and nobody missing Eric?!! Fantasy fiction on lit needn't touch the real world....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous