All Comments on 'Error Reduction'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Different

And while I'm not into male humiliation , it was very well written.

I actually enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Um

I agree kinda. It was written okay-ish with a strong ending. I'm also not really into make humiliation so I can't really give you a okay so it's good or bad, cuz for me it falls more under bad just cause of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After all that unbelievable crap

THAT was your ending? I think that's why I hate your stories. Your endings suck. The writing was, again, okay. You still need better editing. The things that happened in the office with Janet were so unbelievable as to be laughable. And when you put the other woman into the mix it just got ridiculous. At least he should have had the smarts to record what was happening, sue the company, divorce his bitch wife and live happily ever after on the huge sum of money he received. Christ, he probably would have owned the company. But your ending? After all that? What complete drivel. Go back. Write decent, clever endings for your stories, get better ratings and stop the commentators from taking you to task. JUST GOD AWFUL!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Ending !

I thought the story was interesting and different.

The ending was abrupt and needed a lot more narrative and depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There was no chance

He divorced her and took the kids. She wasn't even given visitation. He sued the Company and got so much money that he moved the kids across the country, bought a large house on a lot of acreage with a pool, tennis court and horses in the barn. They all lived happily ever after and never missed the psychotic woman.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A RHETORIC QUESTION OF FAITH

to make up for lack of loyalty. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a psychotic faggot!! MINUS 5*!!!

Stop writing you are a helpless idiot who cant write good stories!! Your pathetic writing is terrifying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Fu**ed Up Story

Stupid, fu**ed up story. NO REAL PLOT except????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Petition in order

I think readers should put in a petition on this piece of filth and says alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT has Potential

Writing on male humiliation is kind of rare and I appreciate your work for that. Nevertheless I think there is space for some improvements and/or enhancements.

First, the humiliation moments. They should be longer, with plenty of more details, more actions and torments. If you want to describe male humiliation, you have to write it for good. And these scenes / moments should grow within them in terms of sexual arousement and thrill, as we are on LITEROTICA. After each of these moments, we would like to feel like WOW, THAT WAS SOMETHING!!, making us read on and on!

Second, the plot. I must admit it was rather original, though unlikely and with no growing climax towards the end. There were moments where it just looked like a porn movie, the nonsexual parts poorly performed only to fill some space and lead us no matter how to the next sex scene. Writing on this subject, be it erotic or porn, requires a carefully thought plot.

I do agree with some comments on some parts being hilarious, but I also felt some kind of energy, eager for new things and willing to go further. Maybe you just should let your dreams and desires run wilder!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a pathetic cuck/wimp story!!!

Always the same crap!! You need urgend mental help!!!

49greg49gregabout 6 years ago
Amazing imagination

I enjoyed this story, there were moments when I wondered if it was heading into territory I didn't want to go, but then it turned a corner. Once I got over the thought that "this would never had happened in the corporate world I inhabited for so long," and remember it is fiction, I went for the ride and enjoyed the heck out of it. Well done.

Sure, as a reader I wouldn't have minded the ending to have gone along a little longer to where we heard Edgar's decision with his wife. But as a writer I thought it was a sweet ending. Made ME use MY imagination. Love it.

All together a great story, deserves far more stars than the trolls have given it. I gave it five. Not a stroke story but a real roller coaster that got me going. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ass fetish

You seem to have a big time ass fetish. All your stories revolve aroun

Hands, tongues, dildos or dicks in someone’s ass. I’m getting tired of the same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Shit Ended On Page 1!

WTF?! This shit was over during page one! As soon as he was asked to drop his drawers for his supervisor,this shit was over! You don't rise to Dept Head by being so stupid as to fall for her game! ~ edrider73,do you really despise men so much that you write story after story degrading them? Cunt,or wish you had one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There is...

....absolutely no point to this story, so it fails to entertain. One undeserved star.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Nah, I hope he leaves her ass. That was quite uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story was... Fine. Well written as always, but the end. That was utter garbage, it seems to be this weird obsession with putting men through terrible things, and then at the end, the women get off scot free, and no 'real' relationship is ever damaged by the terrible things the women do. Ending is trash, plain and simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous