Escapades of Eva Ch. 05

Story Info
Whose slut are you?
1.6k words
4.49
42.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan found Eva and told her the store would close soon. He asked her if she had finished the work he had given her. She said she had and that she was ready to do whatever he needed her to do. With that he gave her a big grin and told her to go to his private room and get ready for him. "You will follow the instructions I gave you last night and wait for me to return. Don't forget this is a lesson in being My submissive. So, you will do everything that I have told you...wont you?" He lifted that eyebrow and gave her that look of warning again. And then he gave her a wink and added, "Take this key to the stock room and let your self in."

Eva did not want to get in trouble with her Dom so she lowered her eyes and shyly said, "Yes Sir." She quickly slipped into the break room and walked down the hall to Dan's office. She stopped in the bathroom to freshen up. She looked around the office and saw a door behind his desk. She had never been in this room before. She crossed the room and could not help sitting for a second at his huge office desk. She could smell the soft leather and wondered how good it would feel to be bent across his desk with him ramming her from behind. Suddenly, she realized that she did not know how soon he planned to meet her so she stopped her daydreaming and quickly tried what he had referred to as the supply closet. Thinking of the time of day and that her Sir might be hungry she stepped outside the office and got a couple of sodas and some snacks from the employee's lounge. She returned and let herself into the closet.

When she switched on the light she was very surprised. The supply closet was not as small as she had thought. It looked to be about 12 ft. by 12 ft. The room looked like it had once been a fitting room. The fitting room fixtures were still on the walls and the curtains that divided the room were gone. Apparently, the current fitting room had been enlarged at some time before she started work with the company. She saw a couple of file cabinets in the corner and some cardboard boxes sitting to one side. In the middle of the room was a piece of carpet that almost covered the entire area. Off to one side was a futon folded in one corner. She made a mental note of the interesting ways that could be used by Sir Dan and herself. Right in the middle of the room was a heavy wooden crate about two feet high and 2 by 3 feet wide. It was just the right size for a woman to lean across. There was a small cushion on the floor on one side and the entire crate was covered with plush looking carpet that had been securely fastened all around. She also saw that each corner of the crate top had leather straps and a soft cotton rope lying to one side. On the floor to one side of the crate was a leather container that looked like a large violin case, but without the curves of a violin. She was curious, but she knew she should not look inside. She also saw that the overhead light was adjustable so she dimmed it a little to give a cozier feel to the room.

Eva took off her clothes and folded them neatly on top of the futon. She took the pins out of her hair and shook the long auburn locks loose. She sat down on the cushion on the floor and waited. She waited in the silence for the longest time. She was beginning to think that something had gone wrong. Should she slip into her clothes and check on Sir? "No" she thought. She knew he was testing her so she settled down on the soft cushion and amused herself with sexy thoughts of this man who had captured her imagination. The more she fantasized the wetter she got.

She was sure that she would be a nervous mess if he did not show up soon. The longer she waited the more nervous she became. "It's just a test," she told herself, "It's just a test." She thought of the handsome man she was waiting for and calmed down a little but she was still very wet. As she thought of him she couldn't help sliding her hand down between her legs. It felt so good and her pussy was slick with wetness. She found her clit with her finger and began to circle the tip. She was beginning to breath heavy and she felt the wetness increase. Suddenly she remembered that Sir Dan had said that if she had a climax she would have to beg for it. "I had better stop" she thought, " This is probably another test, and I don't want to mess up on my first time with him." She pulled her hand back and continued to wait. Finally, she heard him rustling around in his office.

As she had been instructed she got on her knees on the cushion. She put her head to the floor with her legs parted wide and facing the door, so the first thing he would see was her nude pussy. She heard the door open and she gasped. Getting hot while she waited coupled with the feeling of her nude pussy opened wide for his viewing pleasure made her want this to last forever. She had never been so turned on with anything like this. And, knowing that He would see her being completely submissive and awaiting his pleasure made her want to cum. But, she had to wait.

She felt his touch as he gently stroked her bare bottom. "Hello pet," he said in that low sexy voice that she loved.

"Hello Sir," she answered. Every nerve ending of her body was awake and alert to what she was feeling from him. She knew this was the exchange of power she had read about. She felt his clothing rubbing against her bare skin. She was aware that she was the only one who was nude. Her nakedness and the feeling of his strong hand stroking her between her legs made her acutely aware of how totally submissive she felt. Knowing that she was completely vulnerable to him and ready to obey his commands filled her with such sweetness that she couldn't hold back the tears that were forming.

However, she had no time to cry because Sir Dan was sliding his long slender fingers into her wet cunt. "Are you ready for Me my slut?" Eva nodded yes because the gasp that she uttered as he started fucking her slit rendered her unable to speak.

Quickly, he stopped and pulled his hand away from her. He slapped her good and hard on her bottom as he growled, "What?" She did not know what to do. She lifted her head up to see what was the problem and as soon as she did he smacked her butt again. "Who told you to get up? And, didn't I just ask you a question?"

A little concerned about what this meant she mumbled, "Yes."

Smack! Again on the other side of her butt. "What was that? I cannot hear you."

"Yes Sir," she whimpered.

"First of all young lady, you must always, always address your Dominant with 'Sir'. Don't ever forget it. And you don't move without my permission. Or, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said with her forehead on the floor. She was glad that he could not see the silly grin on her face, as she loved every minute of this.

"Good, now don't forget that. And to help you remember who is the boss I will use you now my little slut cunt. She heard his zipper slide down and the rustling of his clothing. Without warning he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. Stopping to spread her legs further apart with his feet he shoved his hard cock into her already wet cunt. He fucked her hard and fast. He jammed her over and over. She was moaning and rocking back against his hardness. He reached under her and grabbed her nipples and squeezed and twisted them until she let out a little yell. He fucked her again and again. Slamming his cock into her. Then he felt her cunt start to stiffen as if she was ready to cum. He pulled out of her and stepped away.

"Oh Sir," she moaned. She could not stop bucking even though he was no longer there.

"What? What do you want slut?"

"Oh Sir."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard. Leaning in to her ear he repeated, "What? What do you want my bitch?"

"I want to cum Sir. Please let me cum."

"No, not yet." He pushed her face back down to the floor.

As she moaned once again she felt his fingers at her cunt. "Whose slut are you?" he demanded as he shoved three fingers into her wet slick pussy hard and fast.

"I am your slut Sir," she gasped.

He finger fucked her again, over and over until he felt her tense once again. "Sir please may I cum? Please Sir?"

"Yes, my whore, cum NOW!"

With that Eva felt herself let go and she came hotter and wetter than she ever had before. She shook and shuddered as her cunt came and came until she was exhausted. "Thank you Sir," she murmured.