Eternal Ch. 02

Story Info
Rohaynna's friend.
2.2k words
4.56
12.2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait. Thanks to lioness_queen for the editing and hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote

Chapter 2

Rohaynna skipped ahead of her parents to walk with Dantè. Not knowing that that was the reason he was walking ahead of everyone. Knowing that she had a tendency to run ahead.

"I can't wait to see Simonè. Uncle, what about you? She asked.

"Me either munchkin." Dantè replied pasting a smile on his face. He stopped walking placing a hand on her shoulder as he did. Waiting for his sister to step up beside him. Looking at her he spoke silently telling her that he would wait outside. She nodded and kept walking knowing that he wasn't ready to talk about whatever was bugging him. They reached Simonè's and found her waiting on her front porch. She became tense and frowned when she saw Dantè with them but remained silent. She silently told the Alpha's that she would tape her talk with Rohaynna to later be played for the rest of the Elders. This way Rohaynna would feel at ease and relaxed.

"Rohaynna how about you and I stay out here while everyone else went and had a coffee? Do you mind talking out here on the swing?" Simonè asked as she crouched down to meet her eyes.

"Swing, swing Yeah I wanna stay out here can I can I please please?" she pleaded with her parents. "Of course but you mind Simonè and answer any questions that she may have." Rosa replied. Then went into the house with her husband as her brother turned and walked off. Knowing that he wouldn't be far enough away that he couldn't get to Rohaynna before anything could happen.

"So sweetie, can you come sit with me and tell me what you told your Mama and Da this morning?"Simonè patted the seat next to her on the swing.

"Yup are you gonna ask me lots and lots of questions, cause I get to go for ice cream after so I gotta hurry." She stated as she climbed onto the swing.

"Well I won't know until I listen to your story but your such a good story teller I don't think you'll leave out anything so it probably won't take long at all. Okay"

"Kay where do you want me to start?"

"Were ever you want it's your story."

"After I fell asleep I was playing with my dream friend like always, I was trying to make him smile and laugh because he hasn't been very happy the last couple days and I can always make him happy. We was playing solders in his room when his Da came in and started to yell at him. When he stood up like his Da said to he hit him and just kept hitting him over and over. I tried to tell him to stop but it hurt too much when he hit us. Then he just stopped and left and we crawled under his bed and then I told him to grab tight to my hands that I'd make the pain go away. I healed us and it did then I woke up this morning with Da and Mama in their room. I asked them why his Da would hurt him and they said that sometimes some mommies and daddies do that they just hurt their kids for no reason." She finished in a whisper.

"I know sweetie it's sad and makes no sense does it? Can I ask a few questions now?" She watched for her nod and then asked what she thought was the most important question.

"Do you know what his name is?" Simonè asked. "No I don't know is name we never asked each other. We just call each other our dream friend. Do you think that I should ask him tonight when we're playing?" She asked looking up at Simonè. "Well I think that it would be a good idea but it's up to you."

"K, I don't know if he'll like that he's very quiet he only talks about his Mama never ever his Da. But I think its cause his Da is always yelling and carrying around a glass bottle with light brown juice in it. But I'm ganna ask him any way cause it would be nice to know." She nodded as she spoke.

"I agree I think it would be nice for you to be able to refer to him by name. Have you ever heard anything about where he lives' or had he spoken about it?"

"All I know is its in America somewhere but he's never said where. I know that when I've looked out his bedroom window there's lots of open fields with cows and horses."

"Okay, now Rohaynna I need to ask you a very serious and important question. You won't get in trouble but we need to know. Does he know that you're a Loup-Guru?" Simonè watching asked quietly. She was Rohaynna as she asked the question knowing the answer by the look on her face.

"Yes." She responded very quietly. "I told him by accident when he were play Zoo keeper. When I told him he just kinda looked at me then shrugged and said he wished he was." "I asked him why but he wouldn't tell me." Rohaynna was crying by the time she finished answering. Simonè pulled her onto her lap and using her foot she began to gently rock the swing. Reassuring her she was not in any trouble. Knowing that she would take the punishment if they wouldn't take the situation into consideration. She also knew that the Elders would listen to the tape and feel the same way she did, so she hoped there would be no punishment. The conversation had taken over 2 hours so the combination of the rocking and the crying put Rohaynna to sleep. Simonè silently called the Alpha's to let them know that she was done and that Rohaynna was asleep. Within minutes they walked out the door, Padrick carefully took Rohaynna into his arms. Whispering a quiet goodbye to Simonè they left. As they walked toward their own home Dantè silently walked up to them.

He waited until they reached the house. As Padrick took the little girl to her room he followed his sister into the family room.

"So what happened?" He asked sitting down.

"I'm not sure Simonè has to speak to the other Elders first. She's not sure exactly what is going on. So we'll have to wait. On another topic what is bugging you?" She asked looking at him.

"What do you mean?" He responded looking away.

"Well how about the facts that you wouldn't even look at Simonè let alone speak to her. Come on Dantè talk to me what's going on?" she spoke softly to him forcing him to look at her. As she looked at him she could see the pain in his eyes. "Talk to me, please."

Sighing he stood and walked to the large window as he spoke "Simonè is my mate but she refuses to be my mate. You know what will happen to me if we go unmated for an extended period of time. I don't know how long I can control my wolf sis, he wants her. If I continue to deny him I will either attempt to force her or I'll go feral. What the hell am I suppose to do?"

"Give her some more time she will mate with you I know that but I think that she is just scared about what that will mean for her as an Elder because no other Elder has ever been mated before. Not that they don't or didn't want to be; it's just none ever found their mate in this life. It is sad really I think that they would have been even stronger had some of them been mated but they will have to wait for the next life. Just don't give up she will come around and if you start to feel like you need to you can always go see the cousins for a while to get you away from the temptation." Rosa replied softly but confidently.

"How about we wait to see what the rest of the elders say and if the little munchkin isn't in any kind of danger I go visit the cousins and drive them crazy for a little while. I refuse to leave my niece in the hands of anyone but myself if she's in danger. If there's no threat then a few of the other trained guards are Beta's and they can watch her." He stated looking over at her from where he now stood by the window.

"I have complete confidence in them, of course they were all trained by you and hand pick by you as well so there was never any doubt." She said chuckling. She looked up as Padrick walked into the room.

"She fell asleep, thankfully. I will be glad when we know what is going on. Although we may have another problem; she confessed that she told her dream friend that she was Loup Guru. So on top of everything else she's scared we're all going to get into trouble because she told. Even as Alpha I don't know what punishment they would deal out, but then they maybe mare lax because she is just a child not to mention that she's the Alpha's child." He said with a grin and laughed lightly. "We all know that Simonè won't let anything happen to her.

"Yes I know Padrick but that doesn't stop a mother from worrying so you just be quiet you. "She responded pertly. Getting up and going into the kitchen as she reminded Padrick, "Don't forget you still have to take her for ice cream."

He chuckled to himself as turned to look at his Beta. "So you will be leaving us for a few weeks I am told, when did you want to leave?"

"Like you really don't know what I said." Dantè said with a knowing smile. "I said that I wait and see and I will but if it's all clear I think I will head over there for awhile if you wouldn't mind. Maybe you could call Michael now and give him a heads up that he'll have company."

"Sure can but you know he won't have any problem with it and neither will a few certain Beta's that we know. Just take it easy on the ones that want you to show them to fight. We don't need any injuries like last time." Padrick said trying to keep a straight face. He gave up as Dantè burst out laughing.

"How is it my fault that idiot decided that he could best me, he challenged me not the other way around. I would have had more sense than that, besides he's the one that wouldn't yield I didn't hurt him.... Much." Dantè replied still chuckling.

"Anyway I'm gonna head home if the munchkin is out for awhile, call me when you need me. Keep me posted on what happens while she sleeps too that way I'll know. Do we have any idea on how long the elders will take finding answers?" He asked Padrick.

"Okay sounds good with all of us knowing what she's dreaming we might be able to get her to talk about it some more. As for the elders you know as well as I do that it's only when they decide to tell us anything that we'll actually have any answers." Padrick said with a sigh "Go ahead home I'll let you know if anything changes, take a break for the afternoon don't worry about us. I don't think that we'll be going for ice cream until after supper this evening."

"Okay I'll see you then, if that change just let me know. Tell sis I said bye." He said as he left the room.

He sighed as he walked to his house thinking about the trip that he knew he would be taking. He just didn't have the heart to tell his sister that he wouldn't be coming back in a few weeks. That he would be living with their cousins Pack after he left. He accepted that. Padrick would still be his alpha but he would work for both him and Michael. Michael would let him stay just so he could train his men the way he had trained Padrick's. Leaving Rohaynna was going to hurt he knew that but he knew that pain didn't even compare to the pain he was going to be in when he left his mate for good. The pain would dull after awhile because the distance between them would be large but he knew in his heart that the pain would never go away. Simonè was his mate but he really and truly loved her, he had since he was a pup but was always gone. It has only been since Rohaynna's birth that he's been around. At that time Simonè wasn't she was off doing her own training and had only been back for 6 months. He sighed again as we walked into his house and down to his training room to work off his frustration.