All Comments on 'Eternal Ch. 05'

by gaelicvampire

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More Please

I wasn't ready to stop reading yet. You really loaded up this chapter. Having Simone undercover may prove to be more valuable as time goes by. But poor Uncle Dante, he's so lonely. I think Elder Craig is going to be very resourceful and can't wait to see what tidbits he finds out. Mary and Ian are in an interesting position, the only Alpha approved Elders. See all of this plus more is happening and you choose now when Rohyanna is about to give us a name to stop. Now that's what I call a cliff hanger. My only complain-I wish the chapters came alittle faster. Regardless I'll be watching and waiting for chapter 5.

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 13 years ago
Another darn cliff.....

These cliffhangers you write keep me hanging on the edge. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more...

Don't wait as long please or write longer chapters

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Amazing! Glad to finally see another chapter! You outdid yourself. This chapter was so good! You added so much to the story with the betrayal of the elders and the idea that she may be part of a prophesy and that the boy is obviously special or different in some way too. I enjoyed the story about how Padrick and Rosa came to be mated. It was a nice way to explain the nature of mating for weres. I was wondering how they know they are true mates in your world? When Padrick asked her it didn't seem as if he knew they were true mates or I'd think he'd have said it to her. I think it is heart breaking what is happening with Simone and Dante. I can't imagine why she's doing what she is. Does she know they are true mates too? I hope you work that out. She seems like a good person despite her being so cruel by denying him. The story really is well done and I look forward to seeing the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Lots of progress!

I'm glad the story is moving somewhere. I felt like it was treading water for a few chapters. This one was really interesting- the elders, the false betrayal revealed, the alpha meeting set up and alllllmost the name of the boy! Excited to see more of the prophecy come to light!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 13 years ago

I light of recent events, I wonder if Simone is trying to protect Dante from something. She must have suspicions of something because she took the trouble to make and hide a copy of the tape containing Rohaynna's conversation.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

great story just started reading it today and could not stop excellent chapter can not wait for more

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

you're leaving us hanging here!! hope the next chapter will be up quickly =)

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Good Story

This is the first time I've read this story and once I started I couldn't stop. Please let us have the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoying BUT...

...there's just too many spelling & grammatical errors and inconsistencies, e.g. "roughly 7:15 it was now 9 am".

Apart from the lack of punctuation, you've used two methods for writing time done. It would also read better if you wrote all numbers out in full.

Plus you overuse some words, e.g. your use of "asked" above.

Your editor has missed lots of things, but she may have had far more to deal with, editors shouldn't have to rewrite whole sections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

It does make me wonder whether the boy is her reincarnated twin. Just a thought :-) maybe I'm just thinking out loud lol keep it up, it's good that it's got me thinking xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mooooorreeeee!

Man, that sounded wrong :) So obviously she's powerful right? I'm thinking he's her true mate... I think. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE!

This is one of the most interesting and riveting stories I've ever read on this site! You keep me chomping at the bit for more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cliffhanger =(

you have a good flow with the story and in one way you did a good cliffhanger but in another it left me felling frustrated with not knowing, anyway keep up the good work and get Ch. 06 in soon.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 13 years ago
Is there more soon??????

Would like to see more soon,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very good story but it's not really erotic. No sex :(

emgeeExploringemgeeExploringover 12 years ago
I really like this plot line

But you're still not really taking the time to go in depth. You also seem to add in important details when you realize that you haven't mentioned/explained something rather than having written them into the story from the start. They just get dropped on us in a way that doesn't connect to the rest of the story. The Dante-Simone story is an example. It makes me wonder if you have outlined your story at all. If not, it could help avoid some of those issues.

I think this is a really interesting direction and like that it hasn't been cluttered with unnecessary and irrelevant sex that distracts from the course you've set us on. When it's natural, it will come. I hope you keep your chapters longer and more detailed. More than you're currently doing wouldn't be bad. You know your story and characters, their histories, backstories. We don't. The readers only get what you tell us so please don't skimp on that part. It gets confusing if you do.

That being said, I am enjoying this story, though more regular posts would be appreciated by all. Keep working at it and post again soon. I'll definitely be checking back.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Please update this story. I want to know who is the child that is being beat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE

Please write more soon!!!!

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Damnation!

i want more, you write so well!!!

give. me. more.

i'm not even joking. O_o

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

please dont stop there the story was just getting really juicy..........please update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

Don't stop there. Give me more of this story. Didn't stop reading once I started. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wishing violence

I detest authors that just drop their damn stories. Literotica is missing some user friendly options like flagging a story as incomplete or abandoned like stories online does. I'm tired of wasting my time on garbage the author can't be bothered to finish. Rated it a one since it's been incomplete for several years and thus not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

that is one of the reasons why i read the ending before starting a series on literotica. that way i know if story is incomplete or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous