All Comments on 'Eventually!'

by SPJ1964

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A name would be a better choice

Naming her "A" was a mistake. You probably did it to heighten the sense of realism but it more of a distraction and added nothing to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give her a name

The "A" crap made an unbelievable story even more unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A for....

asshole but mostlikely the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree.

A stands for Arsehole, (The Husband) there should also be a W for the Whore wife. Also a S for Slutwife. And FINALLY a BIG C for CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantasises

what this this word "fantasises"????? it's fantasies.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story

I love stories about mature women that have been happily married for over twenty years, and finally allow a threesome. It's really hot that she had a double penetration. That makes her a true hot slut.

The story seems real to life to me, or maybe I wish it to be real. The thought of a happily married couple that can expand their sex lives, and put new passion into their love making is so sweet.

Thanks for the very good post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Think

You might be a little gay.

oldguyfloldguyflover 13 years ago
Good Story

I think when you are gay you only get turned on by men. Bi goes both ways but what you describe is getting turnon by the moment and that does not make you a "little gay"

Since you are not trying to force strangers into this lifestyle I am amazed by the negative comments.

If you have not been here don't critize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ya

Ya its way too gay , I think the husband wants to end up sucking his first dick with a threesome as a cover . Hey , throw in a twist that they pick up some guy , have their threesome , then months later , both feeling under the weather do to a doctor and find out they have AIDS ! its a reality . Then take the story of how they choose to spend their remaining years , do they stay together ? do they split up and live out exploring things they missed out on in life for what ever time is left ? does the wife have the husband beaten and killed blaming him for her slow death to come ? Problem with most writers is that they stay too predicable and fear the dark side of life. Nice people that use bad judgment get Aids too .

Couple_rdy_4_funCouple_rdy_4_funover 13 years ago

Only if you have ever had another man make love to your wife can you begin to understand how erotic it is. I have done it a few times, and never sucked another dick. Forget the gay comments, and enjoy the fun.

MordrigMordrigover 13 years ago
Idiots

Ever notice that the loser idiots who complain about gay or wimps NEVER leave contact information? This was a pretty good read, and I would love my wife to do the same. Nothing turns me on more than her being turned on.

I'd rather not touch the other guy, but still to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ignore the critics

nice story hun

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Not bad, not great.

But an Ok read. The comments about him being "a little gay" or gay got a laugh from me. What's up with the labels? I know plenty of friends who enjoy benefits with men and women who wouldn't put themselves on a survey as gay or straight, just fun-loving. Research tends to show that most human beings lean towards being bi, and being bi doubles your shot at getting a date this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
V nice story

V nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A favorite fantasy for men

According to several studies, this type of story is one of the most common fantasies for married men. I liked the way he described the internal conflict of keeping it a fantasy or making the fantasy a reality - probably the same dilemma most people actually have about acting any fantasy. Good buildup for the sex, although the sexual description was okay but could have been improved. Write again about another adventure...you'll get better at it.

Victor Lima

tb14fantb14fanover 13 years ago

I liked your story! I'd like to see you expand on it.

taremostaremosover 13 years ago
Not bad

Keep on writing. And congrats on finally getting it to happen. I bet you enjoyed the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish we could do that.

My wife and I have had fantasies like that for years but have not had the chance to fufill them. I read her the story and was surprised how turned on she got. She agreed that she should some sexy outfits out more often.

wish us luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really good effort

Top story, super sexy

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Eventually

Can't believe you have no other comments so far.

What an exciting story. Love women who go "Commando",suck cock, swallow semen, like being peed on, etc.

I was fascinated by your tale of "A" and how horny she was. Getting fucked by a huge, and I mean huge, cock is no easy task for a women. When giving vaginal birth that cunt only spreads to about 10 cm, so a fat cock might be difficult to take.

I'll read more of your tales.

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think most men delight in seeing their wives having pleasure, to do it for her, to watch her being pleasured. Probably will never do it but hearing about it is exciting.,.won’t lie. seems plausible in the way it played out. A woman with sexual confidence is so hot!

01dL3ch01dL3ch2 months ago

Almost a carbon copy of our story......only quiet vanilla sex while our daughters were at home. But when we became "empty nesters" my wife showed a side of her that had been hidden for 25 years.....she absolutely refused to get involved in the dogging scene (extremely wary of disease and disrespectful guys)....but was obviously ready for fun by the way she dressed when we went out and on our holidays! She didn't want a permanent friend and she wasn't interested in small cocks , but as the sun came out she was able to ascertain "large" from "ordinary" by observing guys shorts!! Great times......especially on the beaches, It is true to say that it is exciting to see your partner taking more cock than you can give her!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous