Every Woman's Darkest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, oh god, No, please, please let me go.” Justine pleaded.

She noticed the light turned on, it was brighter, but she still could not see, she could not see anything through the bandanna that was tied tightly around her eyes. She then felt his hands on her again, as she felt the front of her gown being cut, ice cold fear ran through her veins.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!” she screamed as the cold blade touched her skin.

“Be quiet, or I will have to gag you as well.” He said to her in a hiss.

Again Justine recognized the voice, but still not sure why. The fear of him cutting her was enough to keep her quiet. She lay still as he finished cutting her gown off her, her entire body shaking. He moved from the bed. She could hear him get up and not move.

He stood there; staring at her, her long legs, her nude body, all exposed for his unembarrassed appraisal. She wanted him, and he knew it. She would love what he would do to her.

He reached in his pocket, and grabbed the bottle of flavored oil, and began rubbing her legs. Justine was stunned, his touch, it was not that of someone that intended on raping or hurting her, or worse yet, killing her. Who is this man? He started on her legs, massaging, rubbing, touching every curve of her legs, moving up on her thighs, to her hips, her belly, her breasts. His touch was possessive, hungry, but not violent. He moved again, back down towards her legs. It was then that she could feel his mouth touch her. His lips, his tongue, his mouth working its way up from her shins, to her knees, to her thighs, he moved towards her inner thighs. It was then that her body started to react, but not in the way she expected. It was not rebelling against his touch. Justine was stunned, and even angry with her body’s own reaction to this mans touch.

“No, oh god, no please!! Please don’t.” she said in a half hearted plead.

The man did not respond, he continued his brave possession of her body, he continued licking and kissing up her thigh, toward her pussy. Her own bodies reaction spurred him on even more, when his mouth touched her pussy, and her hips thrusted against his mouth, her protests quickly turned towards moans of pleasure. He licked, and sucked. The faster he licked the quicker her thrusts against his hot mouth came. He reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down with one hand while keeping his mouth on her. His cock was hard as he pushed his pants over his hips to his feet. A moan escaped her lips when he moved from her. Sitting up on the bed, he kicked off his shoes, and his pants in two swift motions.

She inhaled deeply as he planted his mouth on a hard nipple, his exploration and bold appraisal of her body was turning her on. She moaned loudly as he gently bit her nipple. Taking one hand and placing it between her legs, she screamed her pleasure as he thrust his finger into her. He then moved back down between her legs, and began sucking, licking, teasing and fingering her. Her arms strained against the nylon that held them hostage, keeping her from grabbing the sides of his head.

Her body’s reaction to his touch was like an invitation, her lips parted as she moaned her pleasure. He watched her mouth open and close, as he thrust his fingers in and out, her lips parted, as if they were begging for his hard cock. He got on his knees, and moved from her hips, up closer to her head. Taking two pillows and placing them under her head, he then placed his fingers back into her hot and now very wet pussy. Again her lips moved as she moaned. He stopped fingering her, and straddled her chest, taking his cock in his hand, and he rubbed the head of it around her lips. She licked her lips and the head of his cock as she opened her lips to allow him in. Slowly he put just the head of his hard cock in her mouth, she moaned around him, and suckled on it. The feelings of her moaning around his hard cock enticed him, and he drove farther into her mouth. Her moans increased with his thrusts. He felt the tingling in his balls as he grabbed her head, and fucked her mouth. Thrusting in and out, his body’s reaction to her hot wet mouth almost sent him over the edge, her moans, her breathing became heavier, and more enticing, he wanted to shoot his hot wad into her mouth. He then realized he almost lost his composure. Tonight was to prove to her, that she could not live with out him, he quickly pulled out of her mouth. A moan of displeasure escaped her lips as he withdrew from her mouth.

Getting up, he walked back over to his coat, and grabbed the bag that lay next to where he had put it. Pulling out a package, he began to open it. Justine lay there listening intently. Now a mixture of fear, excitement, and disappointment in her own body flooded her. How could her body react so shamefully to this situation? How could she enjoy a strange man forcing her to so wantonly give herself?

He came back to the bed, she felt him kneel on the bed near her ankles. His mouth again claimed her, sucking on her clit, as she felt his fingers penetrate her again. She moaned in pleasure as his hot searing mouth suckled, and his fingers thrust back and forth. She was wet, excited, and she wanted more. He moved his fingers, and she heard the sound of something vibrating. She then felt something warm and hard at the opening of her pussy. Slowly he slid it in, just a bit, she felt it pass the first set of muscles. It was hard, and vibrating. “A vibrator?” she thought to herself. She felt him push it harder and deeper into her. She then felt the tingling sensation of a vibration hitting her clit; she screamed in pleasure and thrust upwards, wanting more. He began moving the latex cock in and out of her, the vibrating end hitting her clit on every thrust in.

“Fuck me, fuck me.” She screamed.

Thrusting harder and harder as she moved her hips, and thrust them to meet his every move. He slammed it in and held the vibrating end on her clit as her muscles tightened. She screamed, as she was cumming

“Oh fuck, I am cumming!” she cried.

Her entire pussy was pulsing, he could feel the spasms of her tight pussy muscles tightening and quickly releasing around the latex cock, which made her entire pussy throb in its excited state of orgasm. He quickly pulled out the vibrator, and licked and suckled as she continued to throb, and moan. The taste of her excited him, his cock hard, aching, wanting to be inside her. He quickly moved from her hips towards her mouth, kissing her, thrusting his tongue in and out of her. He moved his legs in-between hers, and with one quick thrust he penetrated her. Her muscles tightened around him, with his entrance.

Justine could smell him, his cologne familiar.

“Oh my god.” She stated, recognizing the cologne.

“Mike?” she asked in hopes.

He quickly reached up; pulling off the bandanna that had kept her from seeing him.

“Yes my love.” He stated simply.

His cock throbbed inside of her, as she smiled.

“Why?” she asked simply.

“Well, tonight, I came here, I planned on surprising you with candles, and roses, and wine, when you never came home, I went to the bar.” He stated.

“When I got there, I watched you with that guy, I was angry, I was jealous, I was afraid that if you made love to him, I would never again have a chance to show you just how much I love you.” He stated with tears in his eyes.

“I am sorry, I guess there was another way to go about this,” he added.

“Oh god baby, don’t be sorry, I am so sorry I refused to listen to you.” She said, as she thrust her hips against his hard cock.

Her invitation was all he needed his cock hard, her pussy wet; he needed no more words between them. He thrust his hard cock in and out of her, while his mouth took hers, their tongues danced, darting back and forth, in a primal mating dance of old.

His climax was close, and he refused to give in. He reached up, and untied her, allowing her hands to be free. He then moved off of her, and moved towards the bottom of the bed, to unleash her legs from their bondage. Releasing her totally, she sat up on the bed, and met him in the middle. Both of them on their knees, facing each other chest to chest, her hard excited nipples rubbing across the hair on his chest. Kissing him, wanting to devour him, to possess him, she reached down between his legs, and took his hard cock into her hand, stroking it while kissing him possessively. Her other hand lightly running up and down his side. He moaned as she touched him, he had longed for this moment, and the time to prove to her that they were still meant to be. His hands caressed her back, and her ass. He grabbed her by the waist, turning her around so that her back was to his chest. He took his hard cock in his hand, and ran it up and down the crack of her ass. He wanted to be in her. Taking his other hand, he pushed on her shoulders, pushing back down towards the bed. Grabbing her hips and pulling them back towards him. He pushed the head of his hard cock into her opening. Penetrating her slowly, she was wet, but very tight. She began opening up for him, her muscles loosened as he pushed his way in. He moaned out his pleasure. She was always so tight, her hot wet pussy wrapped around him, squeezing his hard cock gently, sending tingling sensations over his entire body. He was afraid to hurt her in his excitement.

“Oh Mike, fuck me.” She said, when he was in her fully.

Slowly he began thrusting back and forth, back and forth; she loosened up just enough to allow him to increase the pace. Her moans of pleasure spurring him on, faster, and harder.

He felt her muscles tensing just as he felt his own climax was rising. Together they came, swiftly, powerfully, and passionately. His own hard cock throbbing inside of her while her muscles seemed to milk his hard cock as they contracted in their own state of intense orgasm. When the climax subsided, he bent over and began kissing her back; he could still feel her clit throbbing in its post-orgasmic state. Again her hips started to rock, and her pussy muscles contracted around him.

“Mmmm, and after shock my love?” he asked with a smile on his face.

“Oh god yes.” She moaned.

He thrust hard back and forth to prolong the feeling, not wanting to leave that hot wet pussy yet. He continued to kiss her back as her mini spasms continued.

She fell onto the bed utterly depleted, yet extremely content. He rolled over to her side, lightly running his hands over her back, sending quivering sensations up her spine and back down again.

“I have missed your touch.” She said.

“I have missed touching you.” He responded, looking at her, her back, and the curve of her tight ass, her long well shaped legs.

“God have I missed you.” He said sadly.

“Don’t be sad baby.” She added honestly.

“Can you ever forgive me?” he asked hoping.

“Lets talk about that tomorrow, and just enjoy the night, or at least what is left of the dark.” She simply stated.

“OK.” Was all Mike could say.

He hoped that the night would never end. He had waited for what seemed an eternity to show her how much he loved her. To think that he could have ever left her, he knew the day he walked out that he had just left the best thing that could have ever happened to him. Perhaps, just perhaps she would allow him one more chance he thought, as he drifted off to sleep holding his angel.

12