All Comments on 'Evolution of a Slut Ch. 01'

by Writer01x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Really stupid.

First of all, she's too perfect. No one is that perfect. Second, she's feeling so sick and tired that she comes home really fucking early and goes immediately to bed but then, without warning, she magically feels good enough to pound her husband up the ass and get fucked herself.

I get being horny. But for a dedicated manager to leave early, you've got to be feeling sick and who wants to have sex when they're that sick? I sure as hell don't and I love sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked your story ...

... but I feel I ought to alert you to the fact that LW readers are a very particular bunch; any hint of FemDom or BDSM, however mild, is usually met with considerable opposition. Please keep writing, but consider changing your category before the s**t-storm begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Why?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
3* for now...but...

3* for now...but i don't see what good her future plans could be...If the plans concern just the two of them, that's very good...If they get out of this limit, then this marriage is over, becuse soon she will loose her respect for him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another One

"Sweetheart, that was only the beginning. I have lots of plans for us." As usual this supposed loving wife is about to go overboard, lose respect for and humiliate her husband. Please post the headlines of the double murder and suicide as your final chapter. Her and the bull plus him. Just another cluck story in the making. 1 star for posting that shit here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is my fanatasy

I love imagining doing this with you Marty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not that interesting, and not arousing at all. Was it supposed to be?

Sounds like a marriage drifting toward a switch in roles. Hope it works for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So far it's like a fetish story not LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Usual LW rot.

Try reading StangStar06 to get an idea of how to write and post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looks a little like an homage to Rocky Horror Picture Show......

.....so hubby like likes playing at being a girl and likes fucking his girl like a man.....luckily, she likes all that, as well.

Have a care, you may all too soon find yourself in a cock cafe, with wifey entertaining "real men" while you scrape and serve them in many, many humiliating ways.

Each predilection is a double-edged blade, with the power to maim and kill as well as protect and feed.

Oh, this one can so easily go off the rails in a very, very bad way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When she got home the next day?

She found the panties and his wedding ring on the kitchen table. She never heard or talked to him again. He took all their liquid assets and left. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Why all the hate??!! I think it's a hot story! Hope to see more. Don't let the haters get you down. ENCORE!!

joln321joln321about 9 years ago

Really nice beginning waiting for ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Please continue. I don't understand the negative comments from other readers. Not only is this my dream of being a sissy slut bitch for my wife or girlfriend but he also gets to fuck her too. Please continue with the next chapters.

ouiameouiameover 7 years ago
Great Story

This story is superb. The realism is unsurpassed in the annals of Literotica. I feel totally the sense of the reality of the situation throughout. Please continue.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
You do realize there is a category for crap like this?

Transsexuals & Crossdressers - Erotic tales of gender bending fun.

1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Help

Get help before his mental illness progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous