Evolution of a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer01x
Writer01x
54 Followers

"OK slut, now it's my turn to get fucked. Give me that beautiful cock."

I got on top of her as she spread her legs apart. I slowly slid my throbbing cock into her warm, moist cunt, and started to fuck her hard...just the way she likes it.

"I love fucking you," I said. "I just want to bury myself in your beautiful cunt."

"I know, and I want your cock all the way inside me. Harder! Give it to me!" she cried, as she played with her nipples.

It was only a few seconds bewfore I felt myself starting to cum. I speeded up and pushed even harder, past the point where I could have stopped even if I'd wanted to.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" she cried as she began to massage her clit with her middle finger. I could feel her muscles tense as she started to feel the orgasm rolling over her body. I shot my load inside her, pumping my cum into her cunt over and over as she kept thrusting her hips forward, eyes closed, panting with the excitement. We both moaned with pleasure as our orgasms subsided and I collapsed on top of her, sweating, kissing her mouth.

We lay there for a while, holding each other close, our breathing gradually returning to normal.

"I never expected that," I whispered in her ear. "It was amazing."

My wife had become my Mistress, and I was now her panty-boy slut.

She smiled and kissed me gently, her arms wrapped around me, then surprised me again when she said, "Sweetheart, that was only the beginning. I have lots of plans for us."

Writer01x
Writer01x
54 Followers
12