All Comments on 'Exclusive Club Remembered Ch. 03'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
shyintxshyintxalmost 11 years ago
really disappointed

The end was too rushed

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Decent but not inspired depravity !

The couple in the story are nigh-drones. They are the least interesting part of the story. There was a concluding note of intrigue with the proffered business card but the author isn't giving us any kind of sustained glimpses behind the curtain. We're well past the introductory stages with 6 installments into core of story.

Get hot or go home is my current rude'. Kippy189 needs to watch a few episodes of the X-files to learn how to set the pace of ' a big reveal ' .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
E C R ch 3

That can't be it...... Can it? Was hoping for more? An elaboration on what happened next after Exclusive Club.......

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Not as complete as I hoped.

I was hoping for a description of the rest of her 'performance', as well as how they coped with the experience afterwords. Hopefully the author will continue and another flashback will cover the remainder of the show from the wife's point of view as well as a description of their lives since they got back.

That isn't to say that it isn't a good story, Just that it is more of a teaser than what I was hoping for. A personal request - please don't let her abandon the husband or turn into a cuck story in any possible future episodes. Still a 'five star' from me.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totaly unrealistic

As comments to the 1st 2 parts put so clearly, this casino will shortly be reduced to rubble by a massive bomb blast.

Perhaps Mr. Kippy's ghost could cheer us all by relating how he was drugged and forced to walk into the casino dressed in a fat suit filled with nitro.

And by the way not all non consent stories are as oblivious of reality as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crank Nonny Rides

The bitch got what all such women secretly want: to be both degraded and fucked.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
"got what all such women secretly want"

Such women? Women who are drugged and raped? Women who survive rape by mentally placing the men they love in their minds while a rapist invades their bodies?

As a man you embarrass me. You embody the very misogyny I insist most men aren't really about, only a handful. This is the healthy thing about Literotica: creeps like you have a place to vent. This is the unhealthy thing about Literotica: they don't remove bullshit comments like yours so women, or men with more character than dick, don't have to suffer fools like you. I've previously recommended the mental escape of Literotica to female acquaintances, who've replied the comments are why they don't come back. The stories? Meh. Men vent in their stories. Cool. The real misogyny happens in the comments section.

Damn but a few fuck it up for the rest.

Then along comes an asshole like me pointing out that you, Anonymous-"got what all such women secretly want," are less than a man. Just a male animal with more dick than brain cells.

Even at 5 inches.

Sorry Kippy. Fascinating story. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthy to a real cuckold/wimp author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are the world biggest faggot and you think you can write?!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a shit story. More cuck rubbish. Do u get off on this garbage? Scores 1/5

Poor story, shit plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We liked the story. The story line was unique. One criticism is that it ended abruptly. The man's point of view in "Exclusive Club" had him being forced to eat her out after and in front of everybody. There was this whole conflict of emotions for both the husband and wife that are never resolved or even mentioned in this last installment.

My wife and I discussed the whole premise of these stories. I said to her, "you would've bitten his cock, if he had stuck it in your mouth, wouldn't you?" She replied, "Yep, and when I got done with it he wouldn't have done anything else with it." As for me, I would've gone all John Wick on them as soon as they gave me that second shot. Just can't imagine remaining passive in that scenario regardless of consequences. However, we had fun reading it and talking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misogynistic rubbish, if I had been the husband I would have called their bluff and gone to the FBI and had them arrested

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous