All Comments on 'Executive Submission'

by MistressVal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really hooooot !!!

oooh MistressVal, that was so hot, i would love to have been your sub in this story....

i am just driping wet

thank you so much, and i look forward to more of your stories

tadajtadajover 17 years ago
Thank You Mistress

Perhaps the best of this story is the way you described the submissive's pleasure in receiving the pain not for the love of pain but for the symbolism of the submission.

A wonderful job, Mistress.

worzelworzelover 14 years ago
One of the best!

I have just read another of your stories, and loved that one, I have read this one and LOVED IT! Brilliant! Thank you!

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
THE BEST

i agree with tadaj, i hate pain but for Mistress ........ well that is another thing all together.

A really good story with wonderful description of the pain and the feelings of both Mistress and slave. Thank you for such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best ever

This story is almost perfect. My favorite part is a ritual :) thank You, write more and more :)

fitntrimfitntrimover 1 year ago

Such a wonderful and realistic chapter. I’m impressed with the care and responsibility Ms Stanton takes of her sub.

The promise is also wonderful - young employee has crush on the youngish parter, who discovers the novel-in-process, revealing the inner mind of the sub.

Wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A good Domme knows when to limit what her sub wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous