Experimental Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy you're going to make mommy cum." Maggie commented.

Eric adapted to their roleplaying game as fast as he had to the SM game we had been playing, "Yes baby I am. Is mommy still taking care of your itch?"

"Yes daddy." Maggie reported, "mommy is making it all warm and squishy down there."

I had a five-star porn movie unfolding in my office. I reached down and began to play with myself. Maggie's eyes locked onto mine and I could tell she was having as much fun watching me play with myself as I was watching them.

Eric started sticking his cock into Linda's ass, then pulling it out and sticking it into Linda's pussy. He kept repeating this motion to a four/four rhythm. This went on for more than five minutes. I had to admire Eric's stamina and Linda's. Maggie came several times as did Linda. Suddenly Eric decided to fuck his wife's pussy exclusively. Linda reared back like a spurred horse. Eric wrapped his left arm around Linda's chest and cupped her right breast. Then he cupped her neck with his right hand. Maggie took over playing with her own pussy and Linda encouraged Eric by saying, "That's grrrreaaat Eric. Fuck mommy from behind. Fuck me hard."

Maggie got out of the chair and slid under Linda like she was a car on a lube rack. Maggie began to lick both Eric's dick and Linda's pussy. "Mommy sure likes what you're doing to her and Daddy." Maggie paused for a moment then asked, "When you're done filling mommy with cum, may I clean your dick?"

"Of...Course...Baby...Daddy...Would...Like...that." Eric answered in between strokes.

Eric surprised me by asking. "May I cum Ma'am."

I was taken slightly aback by Eric's question. For just a second, I forgot the SM part of tonight's session. "That is very good Eric. I'm glad you're learning. Yes, you may."

Only moments later Eric did cum and Maggie moved in like a hungry calf. Not wanting to crush Maggie, Linda used the last bit of her strength to crawl over the girl and then collapsed to the floor. I couldn't tell if Eric just recovered that quickly or if Maggie was that good of a cocksucker but less than ten minutes later Eric shot a huge load of cum all over Maggie's breast. "Thank you, daddy," she said with a smile.

Eric returned her smile, then his eyes rolled back in his head and he almost fell on top of Maggie. I walked over to Maggie and brought her to her feet. I hesitated for just another moment again then licked Eric's cum off of Maggie's chest as I had off my skirt.

"Dr. Quinzy," Maggie said reproachfully. "Wasn't it you that told me all that junk about how we need to not give into our wants and desires."

"Yes." I answered wiping a spot of cum off my left cheek. "Well. Fuck that."

"Yes ma'am," said Maggie with a mock salute.

I walked over to the coat rack and got Maggie's trench coat. "Do I have to wear it? I'd rather be naked." Maggie asked in a pouty voice.

"I'm afraid you do, my dear." I answered. "At least til you get home."

Maggie stomped her foot in protest. "That's enough of that young lady." I said as I helped her into the coat and made sure at least the belt was tided.

I ushered her to the door and kissed her long and hard at the door. Our tongues lingered as they fought over the last remnants of Eric's cum.

"Same time next week?" she asked.

"I will let you know." I told her.

I walked back to, the as of yet, lifeless forms of Mr. and Mrs. Steward. I clapped my hands together and signed heavily, "That was a wonderful session. I feel we got a lot of issues worked out." I said opening my appointment book, "I have the same time available for next week?"

To learn more about Linda and Eric, please read "House Guest."

Please tell me what you think and don't forget to check out my other stories

12