All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 04'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short

Hi I like your story but can you make it more than one page?

HonourHonourover 12 years ago
Interesting

Keep going this has potential to be an amazing tale. As for the one page at a time I would far rather authors submitted a single well crafted page regularly that four or more pages of absolutely awful writing. You are doing a good job.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Calm

Although this chapter has the characters more calm than in the past chapters, I think it's the calm before the storm. With everything our "Queen" has to learn in what appears to be a short time, things look like they are about to start jumping. I do hope she gets some quiet time w/Luka in future chapters. I get the feeling he is her mate which is why it's his job to protect her.

Looking forward to chapter 5 and the continuing adventures of Queen Erin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keeps getting better and better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd really like more

I'm really enjoying your story, but the chapters need to be a little bit longer ... we start to get drawn in and then 'bam' ... it's the end of that chapter. It's a little disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
310 Followers
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 03 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info