All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 04'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd really like more

I'm really enjoying your story, but the chapters need to be a little bit longer ... we start to get drawn in and then 'bam' ... it's the end of that chapter. It's a little disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keeps getting better and better!!!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Calm

Although this chapter has the characters more calm than in the past chapters, I think it's the calm before the storm. With everything our "Queen" has to learn in what appears to be a short time, things look like they are about to start jumping. I do hope she gets some quiet time w/Luka in future chapters. I get the feeling he is her mate which is why it's his job to protect her.

Looking forward to chapter 5 and the continuing adventures of Queen Erin.

HonourHonourover 12 years ago
Interesting

Keep going this has potential to be an amazing tale. As for the one page at a time I would far rather authors submitted a single well crafted page regularly that four or more pages of absolutely awful writing. You are doing a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short

Hi I like your story but can you make it more than one page?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 03 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info