All Comments on 'Fae Woods Ch. 07'

by sylentpoet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
quiverclawquiverclawabout 12 years ago
hate it...

when you do that. just getting to an interesting part and you end it.

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years agoAuthor
Of Course

@QC That is the point. At least you know that the next chapter will start out with a bang! (pun intended:o) I'm already writing the ch 8 should be out in sometime in the next 2 wks. Stay tuned it is well worth the wait.

~sp~

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Cliffhanger

of course there's a cliffhanger! That's what keeps the story fresh in my head and makes me want the next chapter. If every chapter ended soft and fuzzy what would keep me excited about the story and it's continuation. As for the length of each chapter, you can make it as long or as short as you feel comfortable with. As long as the story is still good and makes me want more I'm fairly happy. I just don't want you to concentrate so much on the length that the story itself suffers. I really like this story and as w/all your cliffhangers you leave me eagerly waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice and interesting read. I like. Keep up the good work and cant wait for more.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
Progressing nicely.

I like how this story is going so far. A bunch of typos in this one ( you were getting so much better), but I could still getting through it. I look forward to the next chapter.

EarthbeastEarthbeastabout 12 years ago

Another excellent chapter girl, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good story so far. I need another chapter pleeese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this series done?

Is this the last of the series? I really like it, and wish to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
we need more Please

your destiny is to write more to this story until it has a happy ending , all the things you thought more important ,such as work,paying bills,family life ,pale in comparison to your duty to finish the next 50 chapters (or) so of the story .....worlds depend on it......

Thank you for your efforts thus far,they have been appreciated ........Your admirer

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersylentpoet@sylentpoet
Hi all, I'm just your local mocha skinned ebony beauty. I like to read fantastic stories liberally sprinkled with erotic details and sometimes I write them too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES