Fae Woods Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bain gave a swift kick to Dillon's knee trying to make his leg buckle under him but only managed to make him bend the victimized knee but not lose his balance. Dillon's eyes seem to glow more deeply as even more magic poured into his limbs. Bain saw this and he allowed his beast to come forward just short of shifting into it. Bain sent a blast of power down his arm and waited for an opening. Just as he thought it Dillon shifted his arm going in for a hit and it was just the opening Bain was waiting for. He went in just under Dillon, his fist connected with him and the blast of power shot out lifting Dillon off the ground throwing him back some feet, but he did not fall instead feet went wide bent at the knee. As Dillon's feet skidded across the ground he put his hand down to maintain his balance. Oh this sparing match just so went to another level.

Dillon growled then let out a defining war cry as he charged Bain as fast as his legs could take him feeling energy roll over his body and he tried to focus it directly to his hands as he approached. Then in the blink of an eye he had both of his fist planted on Bain's body to Bain's and his own total surprise. Dillon had put on a Burst of superhuman speed that he had not expected. The power exploded from Dillon's hands rocking Bain through his chest and stomach where Dillon's fist connected on his body sending him back doubly as far as he sent Dillon with his blow. He thought, interesting let's see how far we can push this as Dillon seemed to be shaping into a better opponent the more they fought.

They both charged each other at that point meet with sparks of power were rolling and flying off of each of their arms and legs as they both tried to land a blow that would fell his opponent. The faster the other moved the faster the blocks and counters came till they both seem to be a blur of movement to those observing the fight. They went at it for a while more escalating to point where the where not only putting the energy blast behind the blows that they were trying to land on each other but were manifesting them and actually throwing the balls of energy at each other. This did not go on long before Dillon quickly learned to mirror Bain and use his own power to manifest a shield of power to block the blows that were now hitting so hard they shook the ground they fought on. Hell, this had been going on longer than Bain ever imagined it would and he was starting to tire but Dillon was going strong.

Dillon could see that his opponent was tiring but he would not let his guard slip or Bain would exploit it no doubt. He could feel this fight coming to an end and he planned on being the victor. He NEEDED to be the victor something within him would not let him lose. Wham! Dillon was blinded and thrown back by a major blast of power as he did just what he said he didn't want to do and got distracted. Damn that shit HURT. Dillon was mad as hell, for real, he was so done with it! This fight would end NOW! He could feel the power again burning on the inside his chest and lungs. This power was different than before, more potent than anything he had manifested before. They circled each other breathing hard waiting ... and watching... to see what the other's next move would be. All the while the power burned deeper inside.

Bain tried to throw bolt of energy at him again but Dillon had had enough. He did not even attempt to pull up a shield he just crossed his arms over his chest and right when the bolt of energy would have hit him, he swung his arms down slicing right through the bolt. The energy that had been rolling, burning and boiling in the pit of his lungs came to a head. It welled up in his throat and he took a deep breath and blew it from his mouth. Blue flames were expelled from his mouth. He didn't have time to be surprised he just went with it and continued to breathe. Bain had barely got his shield up just before the intense heat and flames flew over the shield. The heat was so bad that he had to extend the shield over his whole body to prevent it from being burned. Dillon still didn't let up he kept the flame going directly on Bain knowing he had the upper hand. Already weary, Bain felt the weakening of his shield and knew he could not hold out for much longer. He decided that now would be a good time to yield as he did not want to get roasted.

"Yield, yield, I yield! You win." Bain yelled to Dillon.

Immediately Dillon stopped the flames coming from his gut. He stood stunned as did all the tygerwud that had come to watch the fight. Dillon could also see the stunned faces of Sienna, Ayla, and Zhana in the crowd. Apparently, the training session drew even the attention of the queen as she sat in her tygerwud form stunned by what she had just seen as everyone else in the crowd. He was glad that he was able to show them that he was not weak. Hot damn, no pun intended, I can breathe fire!

"It's about damned time. I almost began to doubt the fates choice for a moment" Bain said with a huge shit eating grin on his face. "Took you long enough to figure out how to tap into your powers and you sir have been gifted with many. I do not doubt that there will be many more surprises in that area for you as we continue your training. That will be all for today. You have earned your break well. You will meet me back here tomorrow and we work with weapons."

"You mean you did that on purpose?" Dillon asked incredulously.

"Of course." Bain said as he has Dillon's shoulder a hard pat. "The easiest and fastest way to get you to tap into your power is through your emotion anger especially." Still grinning. "See you tomorrow morn." And Bain walked away to get a drink of water.

The people had dissipated as Dillon spoke with Bain. A few still milled about giving curious glances as others went back to doing training or doing their daily chores. Dillon did not see Sienna anymore so she must have been one that left the training field. He made his way over to Rayzahn and Zhana as they stood side by side bowing his head in respect as he approached.

"Majesty. Your highness." He said respectfully.

"You were quite amazing Chosen. Bain is one of our best warriors only bested by a few of our most skilled female warriors. You are coming into your powers quite well, better that I initially anticipated. This is good as I have a feeling your skills will be needed soon" she turned to Zhana "Don't you think so daughter." She said

"Yes mother. He has done quite well. I look forward to seeing the other gift that the Fates and Cernunnos has bestowed on him."

"As do I. Your time draws near daughter. Do not disappoint me." Rayzahn then turned back to Dillon. "Go cleanse yourself you will then come and take your meal with me." Then she turned and left with no further conversation.

She also left Dillon curious as to what she meant by that last statement. He turned questioning eyes to Zhana but she stopped him before he got a word out. Aggressively she said "Do not bother. It is no business of yours." And left him standing there more confused than he was before. She must still be upset with him to still be so abrupt with him. He decided not to let it go and started to walk away to take that bath because it would not due for him to have lunch with the queen smelling like for lack of a better term a sweaty sock. So lot a good look. Someone hearing what the queen said handed him the things he would need to freshen up. He noticed Ayla and saw that she was no longer using the crutch that had been given to her to aid her in her recovery. He went over to her to thank her for the wise words she had given him the night before. She spoke before he got a chance to strike up the conversation.

"At the risk of sounding redundant, you did well today. Zhana is not mad at you keep in mind that that you are not the only one that has a destiny to meet." She said.

Okay, he had no idea what that is supposed to mean. "Okay not sure what that means."

"Oh you will find out soon enough." With an enigmatic smile.

"And just how do you know that. There is something strange about you Ayla"

"You will find that there is something a bit strange about all the inhabitants of this world."

"This is true. But I think that there is something that you are not telling me about yourself." Dillon said a little suspiciously.

"Funny, I don't remember saying much to you about myself."

Dillon thought about it for a second and realized what she said was true. "Well we will have to see about what we can do about that." He was enjoying the interchange between the two of them and found himself really interested in finding out more about her.

"You sir have a queen to get ready for so we will have to wait for another time to 'get to know each other better'. Just remember the words that I said to you about Zhana there are a lot of destinies that are connected to you and the choices you make."

"I guess you are right since coming here I have leard and felt things that I never have before now. I guess it would be the same for those as you say are connected to my destiny."

"Now you are really getting it. Oh, Sienna will come around, you bruised her with your words because she has given a lot for you to be here." She pointed off to the side to a waiting Tygerwud male. "Your escort is waiting for you." Dillon turned to look to who she pointed to told the fella that he would be with him in a moment then turned back to Ayla only to find that she was no longer there. He quickly turned his head left and right to see if he could spot her retreat but she was no wear in sight. Dillon just shook his head and chuckled thinking that if you would have asked him a week ago what he would be doing his new reality definitely wouldn't have been anywhere in that answer.

Dillon followed his escort as he led him to the bathing pools. They did not share any conversation but soon were coming to a denser part of the pride signaling the entrance to the pools. His escort explained that the pools were naturally occurring heated spring and that it would help relax his muscles. He escort was called away to complete another task before actually showing him into the heavily wooded enclose that encompassed the pool.

Dillon entered on his own and could feel the rise in temperature as he walked in the steamy area. He found a place to set his things down and disrobed eager to go into the bathing pool. He stepped into the pool and immediately felt the tension release from his body. He didn't know just how tense he was until that moment when he felt the most of it melted away. He sat there a bit luxuriating in the feel of the water with his eyes closed. He heard a sound that had him bolting up right. The steam was so thick that he had not noticed anyone else in the pool with him. He started to relax again thinking that it was just another tygerwud here to take a bath as he but he keep his eyes open waiting to who might emerge from the steam. To his immense delight that person was Sienna.

She glistened as she waded forward in the water. Between her anger at him and him coming into his powers as the chosen he had not had an opportunity to really get closer to Sienna as he would have liked. Now he gazed at her dripping with water and was hard a rock in seconds. He wanted her so bad but the look on her face let him know that she wouldn't be that receptive to him. He had to talk to her before he let his body make more of a fool of him than he had even though his anatomy in his neither region was begging him to do otherwise. He heard her giggle and drug his eyes back up to her face. He knew the giggle came from her by the smile he saw on her face. Oh this was promising. Her smile dropped at that thought.

"Your inner dialogue is quite amusing but this situation is not as promising as you think. I'll leave so can cleanse yourself in peace." She unfurled the wings that had previously tucked away in their flaps in her back. Magnificent. She floated away from the water sending waves around his body as she tried to make a quick getaway. Oh no, he was not about to let her or that delectable body of her slip away that easily. Dillon reached up just as she was flying past him and grabbed her ankles. She struggled flapping her wings trying to get out of his grasp.

"Let me go!" She said angrily.

"Not one your life" Dillon proceeded to spider walk his hands as continued to struggle. We need to talk and that can't happen if you walk or fly away every time I'm in the same place as you."

"That is because I do not want to talk to you right now." She huffed as Dillon's hands got firm grip on her waist pulling her down further. "Will you let me go." She said through gritted teeth. He banded his arm around her waist stilling small struggles sending delicious wave of pleasure everywhere her body touched his. Her struggles seemed to lessen but her breathing hiked up as she made eye contact with him

"Never." He brought his mouth down hard on hers searing her with his kiss.

12