All Comments on 'Fall of an Empire'

by dr_dave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Top story

A masterpiece!

What a dream tale!

And how she uses the toys and finally the dildo!

Please keep on writing outstanding stories like this one!!!

Always_want_moreAlways_want_moreabout 13 years ago
Very Good!!!

I'm normally into the whole dominant guy thing but this was AWESOME! 5/5 Thanks!

slutboymartinslutboymartinalmost 10 years ago
Thanks For the Scene Idea!!

HI Dr Dave,

Myself & my Mistress (Mistress Leah) have been planning to do O/our first interrogation scene this week and i have been looking for an idea as to what to incorporate into it (Due to O/our inexperience in this matter) so I am going to print this wonderful story off this Morning and give it to Her as a starting idea for the scene.

W/we have never really role played in O/our 17 year relationship but I think that this may be the ideal way of getting into it....

Don't You think??

It's just a shame that W/we don't have the Ball Strap or the Sucking Machine though Mistress Leah Does indeed have a strap on and is FANTASTIC at Edging....

*Smiles*

I just wanted to let You know that i Loved the story, So, "Thanks Very Much" for both the enjoyment of Reading Your story and the Wonderful time that is to be enjoyed with my Mistress because of Your Story!

Maybe I should post a "True Life" story of what happens next with "U/us" because of following on from this story....

What do You think Dr Dave?

BTW, I know that You are a Doctor but I think that I am incurable....

As i'll always be a slut Mistress Leah informs me...

Yours Thankfully,

slutboy martin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous