Fall of an Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle retired spent to her quarters. She lay awake for a long time she glanced at the small monitor seeing her captive struggling against his bonds fighting the sensations the ball stretcher was giving him not wanting his body to betray the planet he fought for. She almost felt sorry for him but then remembered the brutality of the war.

The attack on Europa had been swift and devastating; after all it was a poorly defended mining colony. The Earth fleet had fired from the relative security of space believing it to be a strong hold of the rebels. Unfortunately the rebels were long gone and all that remained were ordinary settlers trying to scrape a living in the mines. Honest families like Belle's. They had survived the initial air strike but when the marines arrived to search for rebels they had been ruthless, raping her mother in front of her eyes and dragging her brother out to shoot as a rebel. Sure the politicians of Earth had latter apologised for the atrocity but it still went on today. It was this event that caused her to seek out the rebels and her sharp mind and good looks made her an ideal candidate for the FSC. She had quickly risen through the ranks to take on this top priority mission of interrogating the survivors of a hit and run raid by the rebel fleet.

As she mused on thoughts of her captive she let her fingers work down to her slit. She traced his naked body on the monitor with her other hand all the time thinking of being filled by his larger than life member. She let out a moan as her expert fingers found the sweet spot. Gently she squeezed her small nub, she was almost there with the feeling of the impending orgasm building inside her she increased her ministrations, although slightly sore from earlier, one last orgasm tonight would help her sleep and be ready for work tomorrow.

The computer turned up the lights simulating dawn in space lacking the concept of day and night. She awoke softly feeling at peace with herself refreshed and invigorated. She had big plans for Commander Craven today.

She walked into the brig with a spring in her step. "Good morning Commander, sleep well?" Knowing full well he had not. "Well we're going to have some more fun today aren't we?" She reached over and gently fondled his swollen balls in her hand. "My, my, that's a nasty case of blue balls you've got there," quipped Belle in a tone like a nurse. "Let me take away the pain, tell me the codes." Her hand was once again on his shaft expertly stroking it. After a night of the ball stretcher's teasing it didn't take much to bring him to the edge and Belle had found just right speed to keep him there without the pain getting too much. She knew she was winning but wanted to have more fun with him.

"I think you need some relief," Belle said teasingly. She went over to the wall and pressed a button. "I know this is usually situated in the recreation deck but I think it's much nicer in this room don't you?" He looked over to where Belle was standing; her pose like that of a model on a game show draped over a prize and his heart sank. She was displaying a Cybernetic Blowjob machine, invented to give men relief on long missions away from home. He had often used it on the fleet carrier, as did most of the men, and knew it was powerful.

The device itself was like a bed but curved in a big arch. On one side of the arch was a hole to stick your member into. In this hole was a latex mouth and a set of beads that rotated simulating a blow job, it even simulated saliva by pumping lube into its orifice. Before he knew what was happening Belle had led him by the balls to the machine. Laying him over the bed she strapped his hands on one side of the arch and his feet to the other. The last strap went over his waist holding his now iron hard rod tight into the 'mouth'. Belle twisted a control turning it on. He felt it fill up with lube and the tight latex begin to suck on his member pulling it into the machine. Belle twisted another knob and the beads started to rotate massaging the head and shaft. It felt so good to him as he sensed the heat rising once more within him, but knowing once more he would be denied.

Suddenly he was woken from his daydream by Belle standing before him. It was then that he noticed she was not wearing the torturer uniform anymore. She was now standing almost naked in front of him. He did not notice at first though as his view was drawn to her perfectly formed breasts above him. In his horney state visions of kneading them and sucking on the erect nipples filled his mind. She was obviously excited too. It was as his view descended he noticed the appendage she was now proudly sporting. On her lower half was a small leather harness with a thick long dildo attached. As he gazed longingly at the dildo disappearing into her tight pussy, he would have come on the spot had the ball stretcher not stopped him.

"We can't let you have all the fun can we?" she said giving a little wink. "I want you to moisten it up for me after all it's in your own interest to make it nice and lubricated." It was at this point her noticed how prone his ass was, held up in the air on the arch of the blow job machine that was still driving him crazy. At that precise moment Belle decided to turn it up a notch causing more moans to emanate from the poor males body.

Knowing his fate he opened his mouth to accommodate the device and began to suck on it like he had seen in porn film. Each working of his mouth or touch of his tongue sent vibrations down the shaft into Belle where the other end was buried deep inside her. A small nub protruded from the harness onto her clit and each time he bottomed out the nub would press teasingly down on her sending a shiver through her small body. She let out a moan. The feeling of control this gave her alone deepening her lust. "Enough," she said. "It's time to take you." She pulled the phallus from his mouth, the saliva dripping off of it, and moved round to position herself behind him. "Sure you don't want to give me the codes?" she asked one last time. It hadn't been enough time yet, he needed a few more days for a code change; besides he was intrigued by the feelings this sexy woman conjured up in him and didn't want it to end just because of his fear of being penetrated.

She felt some resistance at first, but turning up the blow job machine caused his lust to overcome him allowing her to slip in. He was surprised how good it felt. The dildo she used was specifically designed for men and rubbed right against his prostate causing intense feelings throughout his body and down his shaft causing his sphincter to involuntary clamp down on the intruder sending powerful vibrations back down through the harness to Belle. She'd never tried this with a subject before. She was glad the ball stretcher was in place or she'd have lost control and let him come. This is it she thought, she had to get those codes now. Turning up the speed on the blowjob machine to maximum she worked him hard reaching round to cup his balls in her hand and bringing her self right to the brink of orgasm in the process.

At last he broke down, his balls were desperately trying to release from the multitude of sensations. Would this woman's appetite never be satisfied? As if reading his mind she leaned over and whispered in his ear "I could keep this up all day, you're such a great little fuck toy." It was the feeling of her breasts digging into his back that pushed him over, knowing he had to fondle them. He had to release. He had to come inside her.

"Ok!" he cried. "The codes are yours, just let me come inside that hot little tunnel of yours."

"You're in no position to make demands," she replied but secretly that's what she wanted as well. She held off her own orgasm at the brink and withdrew wanting to feel him inside her instead. She pushed him back over to the bed and clamped his hands and feet back down. Removing her fake phallus she perched over him ready once more to take him inside. "Please release my hands," he pleaded. "I just want to please you." She considered his request as she hovered rubbed him up and down her slit. "Ok, but try anything and the ball stretcher will castrate you right here." She knew he was too wrapped up in her to try anything anyway. She lowered herself forcefully onto him and began to pump his thick cock once more. As soon as she released him he reached up began to knead her breasts. She let out a low moan. "That fells so good," she thought as he gave her erect nipples a little squeeze but she still focused on her job. "Now the codes," she said for the last time.

As he read them off in a breathless voice she beamed them directly waiting armada that had been in position since her message on the first night. From the sounds coming over the communicator they knew what she was up to and it didn't go unnoticed by the men on the bridge who pulled their chairs up to the consoles so no-one would notice. The admiral glanced at his men gave a little chuckle and sent the codes to the Earth defences. A green light appeared on his panel and he called back the successful captain, "Congratulations..."

That was all she needed to hear. She tapped the ball stretcher turning it down a peg, even in his pent up state, she wanted him to last the distance. "It's done," she said in a breathless tone, now allowing her feelings to take over. Craven grabbed her hips and forced her down onto his rod of steal, her vice like sex milking him demanding him to release inside. They came together, once, twice, three times, experiencing the last function of the ball stretcher allowing him multiple orgasms. This thing would make millions on the open market but right now the two most influential characters of the war were outside of time absorbed in their own erotic feelings, Craven even oblivious to the destruction of earth on the monitors behind him. She had won, won not only his treachery but also his heart as they collapsed on top of each other, spent.

12