Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sentiments, exactly."

* * * *

Fallon shuffled over to the table, bouncing off other patrons and nearly knocking over a waitress on the way. She plopped onto a chair and tugged her tank top up to her neck.

"Look at my titties," she giggled.

"Fallon!" Selena shouted. "Pull down your shirt!"

"Look at my titties!"

"OK! I'm looking. Now pull your shirt down!"

"Do you see?"

"See what?"

"My titties!"

"Yes. I see your tits. Everyone sees your tits. Now pull your shirt down and put them away."

"Do you want to suck 'em?"

"No."

"Why not? Everyone else does."

"So, that's what this is about--you completed your task. Congratulations. Now pull down your shirt and move on before you get us thrown out of here."

"I won't get thrown out of here. I know the bouncer."

"You do?"

"He sucked my titties in the bathroom."

"Well, good for you. Here, have another glass of champagne before you go on to your next item."

"Selena."

"Yes, Fallon."

"I can't drink anymore. I think I'm gonna throw up."

"Don't do it here. Go to the bathroom."

"Wait--I'm OK. It was just a burp."

"Well, let's be safe. Why don't you skip the next drinking challenge and go on to the final item."

"OK. That's cool. I won't tell anyone you're cheating."

"Don't worry, it's not going to be a problem. Now move on to the last item."

"What is it?"

"Bring me a condom filled with cum."

"A what?"

"A condom filled with cum."

"Didn't I already bring you a condom? How many do you need? Are you going to an orgy tonight?"

"That was different."

"What do I have to do?"

"Go find a guy and convince him to give you a condom filled with his cum."

"His what?"

"His semen, sperm, jizz, juice, man sauce, whatever you want to call it."

"Um, OK, I'll be right back."

"And Fallon...you better hurry. Natalie's team is already on the final challenge."

"Those whores! OK, I'm on my way."

* * * *

Officer Kelly Larson parked her patrol car between two sets of dumpsters in the alley that ran between Ocean Drive and Washington Boulevard. It was well past closing time for the two restaurants that dumped their garbage in those particular bins. She chose that location because it was half the distance from the streetlights on either end of the alley, and it was just out of range of the security cameras mounted over the doors of the three buildings with rear entrances onto the alley. In short, it was the perfect place to sit unobserved while taking a brief nap.

* * * *

Fallon stumbled off in the direction of the restrooms. She was about to enter when a firm hand clamped down on her shoulder from behind.

"Didn't I tell you to stay out of the men's room?"

Fallon turned to see who was addressing her.

"Hey! I know you! You're my friend, the bouncer. What's your name again?"

"I'm Curtis. Now, what did I tell you about going into the men's room?"

"To be very very careful."

"No, I told you to stay out."

"But I think I'm going to puke."

"Take it to the ladies room, and then have your friends take you home. Or should I call you a cab?"

"I'm not ready to go. I'll behave. I promise, Mr. Bouncer."

"Curtis. You can call me Curtis."

"OK, Mr. Curtis."

Fallon staggered across the dance floor. She wobbled in and out through the crowd, bouncing off people and spilling drinks as she went. When she got closer to the bar she tripped over someone's feet, but a man with dark hair and mustache caught her. He helped her stand up, and then introduced himself.

"Hi, sorry about that. My name is Bill. Are you OK?"

"Yes, thank you. I just got a little dizzy."

"What's your name?"

"Fallon. Fallon Summers. I mean McKenzie. Fallon McKenzie. I won't be Summers until tomorrow. Is it tomorrow yet?"

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure. How about a blow job?"

"Are you asking or offering?"

"I don't know. Am I?"

"Are you what?"

"I forgot. Wait. Oh yeah, am I giving you a blow job or are you giving me one?"

"Let me buy you a drink, then we'll figure this out."

"OK."

Bill worked his way to the bar, and returned a few minutes later with a shot glass in each hand. One shot glass was topped with whipped cream, the other with a lime wedge.

"Here you are, Fallon McKenzie, Summers tomorrow." Bill handed the whipped cream topped shot glass to Fallon. "Bottoms up."

Bill downed his shot and then bit into the lime wedge. Fallon lifted her shot to her lips, tilted her head back, and swallowed. When she lowered her head there was a layer of foam coating her upper lip and nostrils.

"So, was that as good for you as it was for me?" Bill asked.

"Probably better, unless you get off on watching."

"Oh, I like watching, but I like receiving even more."

"How do you feel about being watched?"

"I guess that depends on the audience. What do you have in mind?"

"I have to ask a favor of you."

"Ask away. The worst that can happen is I might say 'no.'"

"I hope not. I really need this favor."

"Well, try me."

"First, do you have a condom on you?"

"I think I like this already. Sure."

"Good. Then would you go to the bathroom and jack off for me? I need a condom filled with cum."

"Why in hell would you need a condom filled with my cum? Are you going to DNA test me?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm getting married tomorrow..."

"And this is your idea of a last fling?"

"No--no. We're doing a scavenger hunt, and that's the last item on the list."

"That's a pretty wild game you're playing. Supposing I agree to help, what's in it for me?"

"Hmmm...good question. I know--you get to watch me finger myself while I watch you jack off."

"That sounds interesting. Where do you propose we do this?"

"The ladies room?"

"No way. I'd get thrown out--maybe even arrested--if I get caught in there."

"We can't go to the mens room. I've been banned."

"How's that?"

"The bouncer is watching me. He caught me in there twice already. He'll send me home if he sees me in there again."

"Your car?"

"It's too small. Not enough room. How about your car?"

"I didn't drive. A friend dropped me off."

"Interesting. How are you planning to get home?"

"Probably a cab, unless something better comes along."

"Hmmm..."

"I know. There's an alley behind the club. We can find a secluded corner and take care of our business."

"That sounds gross."

"It could be fun. Do you have any better ideas?"

"No."

"Then unless you have a cloak of invisibility, let's go."

"A what?"

"A cloak of ... never mind."

"Help me to the door. I'm a little tipsy."

"That's an understatement."

* * * *

Bill led Fallon to a side exit, and the two made their way around the building to the back of the club. As promised, the alley was deserted. Two dumpsters across from the rear exit produced a foul odor, but it was less noticeable from a distance. Fallon led Bill to a recessed nook between two buildings about half a block from the club. It was just deep enough for the two of them to duck into and disappear from view. They leaned against opposite walls, each facing the other, separated by six feet of space.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Bill asked.

"I thought we agreed. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine."

Bill unbuckled his belt, reached for his zipper, and pulled it down with a slow tug. Fallon watched him and smiled. Bill reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock, exposing it to the warm night air. Fallon's hand drifted to the hemline of her skirt.

"Where's your rubber?" she asked.

"Right here." Bill slipped his free hand into his back pocket and pulled out a foil-wrapped condom. He held it up in the dim light, allowing Fallon to confirm its existence.

"Slip it on," she urged.

"Well, that's not so simple. As you can see, I'm not quite in a state of acute urgency such that a rubber will readily administer."

Fallon twisted her face and looked at Bill's dick.

"In other words, it's not quite hard enough. In fact, it isn't even close."

"Start jacking off. That always works."

"In most cases, you would be correct. But I've been drinking quite a bit tonight, so unless you want to be out here for hours, I could use a hand."

"You want me to touch it?"

"If you don't mind."

Fallon felt a flash of heat rising from her crotch.

"I suppose that wouldn't be breaking the rules," she answered.

"I was hoping you would say that."

Fallon stepped toward Bill. She reached for his cock, grasping it with her right hand. It was soft, warm, and very small, fitting inside the palm of her hand. She closed her hand around it and squeezed. It immediately started to grow.

"It seems to be responding," she teased.

"Just keep doing what you are doing," Bill urged.

"My pleasure."

Bill's cock had more than doubled in size. It was already longer than her hand. Fallon stroked it back and forth, enjoying the feel of the stiffening shaft shifting inside the loose outer skin. She increased her speed, which increased the rate of growth. In less than a minute she coaxed it from soft, shriveled rest to full, tumescent erection. She released it and stepped back to admire her work. Bill's thick cock was sticking straight out of his pants, pointing at her in an accusing manner.

"That should do the job," she remarked.

"Indeed." Bill wrapped one hand around the shaft and started a slow, rhythmic stroke. "You've seen mine, now let me see yours."

"Oh yeah, that was the deal." Fallon forced a smile. "I almost forgot."

Fallon hesitated for just a second, closed her eyes, and then rolled her short white skirt up to her waist. It stayed up when she released it from her hand. She slipped her hand between her legs, covering her hairless pussy, and then slid it upward, brushing her fingers over her clit. She felt another flash of heat spread over her skin.

"Nice," Bill said in a low tone. "Very nice."

Fallon closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and rubbed her fingers over her clit. The warmth from her pussy spread across her belly in all directions. She slipped a finger inside her slick pussy and was surprised at how easily it went inside. God, I'm so wet! Those lesbians got me so close to cumming. This should just take a few minutes more.

Fallon opened her eyes and saw Bill grasping his cock with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. Damn, he has a beautiful cock. I'd love to ... no, I can't think like that. Wait!

"Aren't you going to put on the rubber? I need to catch the cum, you know."

"Don't worry, there's plenty of time before we get to that point. Until then, I prefer skin-to-skin contact."

"I know what you mean. My fingers feel so good sliding in and out of my pussy. I'd hate for anything to get in the way right now. Mmmmmm."

"You understand my point. A rubber would just interfere with the pleasure I'm giving myself."

Bill turned slightly to the side, thereby allowing Fallon to take in a profile view. His shaft had grown to a respectable length, but it was the thickness that made another wave of heat flush over her body. That cock would feel so good inside me. I would cream all over him. Stop! Dammit! Stop thinking like that!

"Are you OK?" Bill asked. "You look a little wobbly."

"Just enjoying my buzz. Nobody gets me off better than when I do it myself."

"True. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you lean against me. That way I can catch you if you topple over."

"No thanks--I'm good. You don't need to worry about me. Besides, if I lean into you, I won't be able to see that big beautiful cock of yours."

"Good point. I wouldn't see that juicy pussy of yours, either."

Bill continued stroking his shaft in that same slow cadence. Fallon stood transfixed by the sight, unable to move. It wasn't until she felt her face warming that she remembered her purpose for being there. She slid two fingers into her pussy and resumed frigging herself.

Fallon tilted her head backward and leaned against the wall. She felt an orgasm building, and she was eager for it to arrive. She rubbed her clit with increasing speed, while the fingers of her other hand created friction inside her pussy. Both hands were slippery with her fluids when her orgasm slammed into her.

"Ungh! Ummmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned. "Oh! I'm...cumming!"

The orgasm provided a welcome release, but Fallon felt another climax trailing not far behind. She continued thrusting her fingers in and out of her juicy tunnel, eager for the the next wave to approach.

Suddenly, Fallon felt a thick, smooth, rubbery presence sliding against her clit. Her body tingled as the approaching orgasm was upon her, hastened by the unexpected pressure on her nub. The foreign presence rubbed up and down her slick slit, driving her toward the onrushing orgasm. She felt hot breath on her face and opened her eyes. Bill's face was inches away, looming over her like a full moon in the dark. He's rubbing his cock against my clit!

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned. "I'm-- "

Fallon's knees buckled, but she grabbed Bill's shoulders for support. She dug her fingers into his neck and held on as the orgasm consumed her. Bill waved his rod up and down her slit, touching every slick surface but concentrating the most consistent pressure on her clit. I'm going to scream. Fallon buried her face in his chest, and then bit his nipple through his shirt. Bill flinched, but did not push her away. He continued sliding his cock up and down her slit.

"Put it in me!" she cried. "Put it in my pussy. Now."

Bill looked down at Fallon and pulled her hair from behind, causing her face to tilt upward. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her lips. Fallon's body molded to his as she met the urgency of his kiss. She adjusted her hips and tried to position his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Please--fuck me."

Bill kissed her again, then reached between his legs. He grabbed his rigid cock once again and slid it up and down her wet slit. He positioned the head of his cock at the source of the hot fluids dripping down her thighs, and held it there.

"Go ahead. Fuck me. What are you waiting for?"

Bill took a quick glance at his wristwatch, and then pushed his cock into Fallon. Despite his girth, he slid into her with little resistance.

"Mmmmmmm. Yes. Fuck me, Bill, fuck me," Fallon cooed. "This is the last cock I'll ever fuck, except for my husband."

"On behalf of all other men, I suppose it's my responsibility to give you something to remember."

"Damn right. You're representing your entire species tonight."

Fallon thrust her hips toward Bill, screwing her pussy from side to side and impaling every inch of his shaft inside her. Bill met her thrust, pulled back, and commenced his own thrusting. He pulled her tank top over her breasts and buried his face between them. Fallon grunted as another orgasm approached.

"Ungh! Give it to me," she groaned. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me. I'm close. So close." This one is going to be good.

Bill pressed her body against the dirty brick wall as he thrust in and out of Fallon's pussy. He fucked her with long, solid strokes that slammed her against the building with every thrust. Fallon continued grunting as Bill's cock slid in and out of her wet cunt. The condom long forgotten, she bit his chest again as she felt another orgasm threatening to make her scream.

"TURN AROUND AND LAY FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND!" a voice called. "I REPEAT. LAY FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND!"

Fallon turned toward the voice, but a spotlight shining directly in her eyes left her blinded. Terrified, Fallon slid off Bill's cock and dropped to the ground. A moment later, Bill joined her on the filthy pavement.

"PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK, AND DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE. I REPEAT, DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE."

Still blinded by the spotlight, Fallon lay motionless on the ground. Her hands behind her back, she felt pebbles, crushed glass particles, and other debris digging into her breasts and thighs. She was once again aware of the stale smells of piss and garbage assaulting her from all directions. She became aware of shoes pounding into the concrete. She noticed the low hum of an automobile engine. I didn't even hear the fucking car pull up. The shoes approached from the direction of the spotlight.

"Don't either of you perverts move," a stern female voice commanded. "I'm placing the two of you under arrest."

To be continued...

Author's note: I want to thank my technical advisor, VaBoy; my beta reader, Etaski; and my editor, Cruel2BKind. Their assistance with this story has been invaluable.