All Comments on 'Family Chronicles Ch. 01'

by Max_EK

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep developing your style!

Hi Max, the story started off as more of a story with you describing what happened with Dad, sort of, in the "past tense" (after the fact of everything happening), but later on in the story it reads (to me) as if you switched to "real time". The later part of the story sounds like it happened to you this very evening, or at most a couple of hours ago. -- Being consistent in the telling of your story will make it sound more realistic and AS IF you must absolutely share this thing that happened to you; because it was so damn fantastic that if you don't tell someone you will burst! -- This is an OK first effort, so I give three stars to encourage you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a very good story

I like that the boy sucks off his dad whenever dad feels like blowing his heavy fatherly balls. But he should go further. After all, the kid's got another, much tighter hole for dad to enjoy himself in. Yeah, I'd love to see him treat his son like a girl, just flip him over on his belly and fuck the hell out of his tight little twat. Still, the boy's got to make good use of his own hard young cock, and the perfect place to test-drive it is up the same hole he came out of. His mother does what plenty of moms are doing nowadays. She spreads her legs wide for her darling baby boy and welcomes her son's cock up where he was once a baby. He has the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt and finally unloads his hot young balls and fills her up with his warm creamy semen. "Every day, the thing that I wanted to do the most was to get alone with my mother," he says. No surprise there, nobody loves you like your own mom. Father, mother and son, fucking each other's brains out. Truly, there's nothing like family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
learn to spell!

Bad spelling ruins even a good story for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely treat for the young man. Face fucked by father's cock, spewing seed in mother's cunt. A delightful family tradition.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Very good story. Thank you for staying with oral sex. A more descriptive blow by blow would be helpful. Ignore the anonymous critics. If they can't put their name out there, then the heck with them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very lovely tale about a family that loves each other naturally. I've always believed, once we're adults, carnality and romance is a wonderful experience with one's parents. A young man's father is sure to inspire with his phallus. Its proper for a curious son to explore with the penis that created him. When he drinks from those balls, then he's ready to unveil his mother's pink flesh as well. A mother always loves her son, and she wants to nurture him with her maternal vagina as it was in the Garden of Eden. I think its an especially lovely arrangement for the son to wax his private parts while the mother leaves her pubic area hairy and bushy. A mother's cunt is built to soak up sperm, and the mysterious pubic hairs tickle a son's nose when he licks out his father's ejaculate. A mother has earned her right to keep a dense, unkempt and smelly bush of feminine cunt hair, but a young man needs to wax his pubes away to make himself slick and tender for the father to fuck. Thats only natural. I hope you'll continue to suck dick and fuck your mother. Making love in family values is a delight that we all encourage. And I hope too that you'll consider inbreeding. Once the father has fucked his son's anus, the mother's womb long's to embrace and console him as a real man. Surely, she's ready to incubate your seed and reproduce incestuously, after she's sucked your father's dick with you, and guided his pecker into her own son's tight clinching, virgin thirsty asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous