Family Time Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cute bitches from school walking around gave me a constant hard on as I tried to decide which one I wanted first. I stopped in front of Radio Shack, there was Tina from English, working the cash register. Tina was a fox, but she was also a stuck up bitch, like Marilyn. Tina had long brown hair that reached her waist, small tits and great hips and legs and I stared at her legs coming from under her short skirt.

"Can I help you?" and she looked up and went blank, "Tell your coworker that you are going to take me in the back to locate something and to not leave the register," I told her and she did and we walked into the back room. She stopped and my hands roamed over that cute ass of hers as I slowly pulled her skirt up from behind. I pushed her skirt up onto her back and told her to bend over and pulled her panties down to her ankles and stroked between her legs as she let out a small growl.

I wanted that ass, but not dry and I didn't have any lubricant so I decided just to have her pussy and pulled my cock out and pushed it slowly into her. She moaned as I did and slowly bent down further to make it easier for me. "Pull your tits out and play with them," I said as I fucked her and I could feel her open her blouse and start stroking them as her pleasure increased. I fucked her tight twat and grabbed her ass as I came, filling her tight snatch with my cum.

I pulled out and walked around in front of her and she never stopped working her tits as I pulled her head up and she cleaned me off. I picked up a new subwoofer and told her to continue pleasuring herself and to wake up when she felt a cock slide into her. I paid for the subwoofer and told the guy that the girl wanted him to come back and help her out and just shrugged my shoulders, like I had no clue.

I laughed as I watched him head to the back and I reentered the mall. 'I use my power to help others as well,' I though and smiled as I saw Barbie McCallum at the entrance to the mall. "Hi Barbie," I said as I approached and she said hi back. Barbie was your very plain, nerdy girl. Not a lot to look at, but I probably wouldn't need my power to get into her pants. She was staring out the window, "What are you up to?" I asked as she stared out the window.

"Waiting for my parents to pick me up," she said as I looked at her. Like I said, plain, old blue jeans, no make up, faded T-shirt.

"Want me to give you a ride?" I asked her and she said sure, and picked up her cell phone and called her parents saying she wouldn't need a ride after all, a friend was giving her a ride.

We walked to my car and got in and I backed out and started down the road towards my house, "Hey Jonathan, where you going?" and she turned to look at me and that was all it took, as her eyes glazed over. I took her hand and put it on my crotch and told her to rub me and she did, though I could tell she wasn't very good at it.

"Ever had sex with a guy Barbie?" I asked her.

"No, I prefer females," was her reply. So much for getting into her pants without my power I said to myself, no problem now though. We pulled up at my house just in time to see Amy's boyfriend picking her up, she sure looked happy. I took Barbie inside and sat down and told her to strip for me, like she did for her girlfriends, and she started to pull her T-shirt over her head revealing her small, firm tits in their bra. She took her bra off and I saw her nipples were already hard and she kicked her shoes off and unbuckled her jeans and slid them over her hips and to her ankles and stepped out of them.

This was the first time in my life I had ever seen crotchless panties, and I made her keep them on and come sit next to me. I toyed with her clit through her crotchless panties and then ventured to see how far the opening went and was stopped just pass her ass hole, and I toyed with her wrinkled star. I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth as I teased her ass hole with my finger and I felt some juices run out of her pussy onto my wrist.

I dipped my finger into her pussy to gather some of her juices and then inserted it into her ass hole and she jumped as I did, but soon settled onto my finger, raising her hips to give me better access. I brought my thumb around to massage her clit as I pumped her ass hole with my finger and I could tell she was getting hot. Her hands went up to feed me her nipples as I sucked them alternately and continued my assault on her ass hole. My cock was getting very hard, so I quit and told her to follow me to my bedroom.

I sat her on the edge of my bed and offered my cock to her mouth and she didn't seem to know what to do, so I pulled her head to it and she opened her lips and I pushed it in. "Suck it like a lollipop," I told her and she began to suck it like a Tootsie Pop and it was beginning to feel pretty good. I pulled her hand up and wrapped it around my balls and told her to lightly massage them and I reached down and played with her tits as she serviced me.

The newness of her experience made me even harder and I soon pumped my load in her mouth as she gagged and tried to swallow it, but she never stopped sucking until I pulled her mouth off of me, my cock now hard again. Her tits weren't big enough to fuck, so I decided I would have her cherry ass and reached for my KY and turned her over on her stomach and pulled her hips high. I pushed my cock into her upturned pussy as I greased her ass hole and stuck my thumb in and then my cock hit an obstruction- her hymen. I though about it, but figured I'd save it for another time as I had come quite intrigued by ass holes, especially virgin ones.

I pulled out of her tight twat and poised at her wrinkled star as I watched the KY ooze out of it. I leaned forward and she screamed as I pierced it, music to my ears. I leaned forward until her little rosebud had all of my cock in her and began to move in and out. I grabbed her hips and fucked her like an animal as I pumped her sweet ass and like the others, her virgin ass drained my cock in no time as I grunted to squirt the last of my cum in her. I pulled out and she never made a sound, so I said fuck it and slammed my cock into her virgin pussy, feeling her hymen tear and hearing her scream as I did. Her pussy was nowhere near as tight as her ass had been, even though both were virgin, and my balls tingled and I shot into her pussy too.

'She truly was a lesbian,' I thought as I watched her expressionless face and I made her clean off my cock and took her downstairs to dress. It was better for me when they enjoyed what I did, at least somewhat, but Barbie hadn't enjoyed anything I'd done. 'Can't please everyone,' I thought as I walked her to the car and drove her home.

I was torn, I had just come twice, but felt my cock harden again. This was inhuman, I thought to myself as I saw Officer Suzy sitting in her cruiser in an alley. She didn't see me walk up and I could see she was finger fucking herself and jerked her hands away from her pussy as I spoke. Pissed that she was caught, she jerked her head around to chew me out when her eyes met mine and glazed over. I glanced between her legs and could see she was still wearing Marilyn's thong and I smiled to myself, "Continue," I said and her fingers drew the thong aside and continued their assault in her pussy. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and she turned her head and gave me a blow job through the car window, right there in public!

Her fingers working on her pussy made her suck my cock with zest as they worked on her pussy and she tried to get more of me in her mouth, but the car door was interfering. She stopped and popped her car door and pulled me back to her mouth and sucked like there was no tomorrow. I heard her groan with my cock in her mouth and knew she was cumming and I filled her mouth as I came too. Some of my cum escaped her mouth and landed on her dark blue uniform shirt, right over her tit. She sucked me until I went soft and I closed the car door and zipped up my pants and told her in a few minutes, she would wake up and remember nothing of blowing me or even seeing me. I laughed as I walked back to my car, wondering how she would explain the dried cum on her uniform later on.

I pulled into the driveway and there was mom's car, they were home! Mom gave me a big hug as I came in, and pushed me back into a chair and unbuckled my pants and fished my cock out and sucked on it. Dad came in and said, "We had a great visit with your sister son, how was your weekend?" and I smiled as mom sucked my cock and dad dropped his pants and pulled down mom's shorts and worked his way between her legs.

12