All Comments on 'Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 05'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Certainly a fun read

A great read. We will certainly look forward to more. You have certainly played the game

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just loving it

Great read and very engrossing, but just slightly sorry she so totally capitulated mentally so soon. It would have seemed a bit more real if she still had to fight her usual reactions to give in for longer, at least sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Clearly Seen visible Panty Lines!

I liked when the jealous secretary, Lisa watched Sherri walk into her office and her mouth opened. Shit, she doesn't have those horrible panty lines she usually has or she isn't wearing any, or is wearing a thong. If only she knew that under those pants she had a bright red blistered bottom warming her panty seat from before she left work.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Engaging again

I love the strong content of this story... just wish the graphic/erotic portion wasn't so rushed and the descriptions are a bit unclear. When she is restrained, is she laying down, or hanging from the ceiling, or what? Restraining, as you know, can mean any number of things. There is a somewhat unclear picture during the love and torture scenes. I wish that the sexual content could have the clarity of the story foundation/plot.

SylithSylithalmost 8 years ago
Nature vs Nurture but it still comes down to the Money

It is an age old argument but while I liked My fair lady, it was a movie and Audrey was a true lady. Jack London on the other hand wrote a fascinating book on a young man from the slums who was educated and given access to all the finest things yet he killed himself because he couldn't fit into any world.

I know a woman who went from rags to riches and stayed with the culture their entire lives but I wonder now if the intensely private nature is from being afraid to expose who she really was rather than from desire to be isolated despite being a frequent and marvelous hostess??

'There's a little bit of fruitcake in every one of us' and if never making the top, always paying half and not hiding from the cost (there is always a cost) or spending beyond your means leads to missing the elitest lifestyle, well, thats a choice that must be made by those who are granted the option of choice..

Sherrie is trapped by her guilt but is she painting a Dorien Grey right now?

There may not be any great options left to her but she shouldn't be fooling herself that there are because the truth might break her

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
such a short time

she's mind controlled. totally submissive, lost her personality unbelievable fake fake fake she left her home everything in it not even a souvenir from her old life her past not even a photo album a family heirloom nothing the character is hollow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous