Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sherri has told me how happy she is, and I can see it, and I can see your love and happiness to." Lisa said.

Robert waited, and after a moment asked "What are we discussing?"

"I guess I am saying that I am attracted to your public lifestyle, but if the reports of Sherri about your sex life are accurate, then I am still concerned for you all." said Lisa.

"I can understand that, it's something outside what is considered normal, what some call 'Vanilla' lifestyle." Robert allowed.

"Sherri has made it sound very attractive." said Lisa.

"It has it's advantages, and it's disadvantages, You have seen the public side, the vanilla side, however the scene side is more, intense." said Robert.

"Yes, and that is what frightens me. I was beaten pretty bad, but not nearly as badly as it could have been, and will be back to work on Monday. I'm concerned that something may happen to Sherri, perhaps unintentionally, but still." said Lisa.

Robert nodded and then asked Sherri "What is your color?"

Sherri didn't hesitate. "Green Master."

"Have you told her about the colors, and how they are used?" asked Robert.

"Yes Master, she is concerned that you will be impassioned and won't stop in time, before harm is done." Sherri said.

"I can understand that, and it's a real threat, one you can't ignore, and that is why the Dom must remain in control. If we are planning a scene, and going into it I am not focused, and in control, we don't do it." said Robert. "Safe, Sane, Consensual. That is our guide."

Lisa nodded and said "I don't suppose I can talk you all out of this lifestyle can I?"

Sherri shook her head. "I love him, and know he loves me, and I love being his slave, and choose it as my own lifestyle every day."

Lisa nodded and said "I know, and that is what I don't understand. I feel so horrible because he hurt me, and I feel diminished because he hurt me, and I know he hurts you and you seem complete because of it."

"He doesn't beat me, not like you were beaten, he entices me, erotic spanking and similar. I'm not a big fan of pain, but erotic activity, that is something I enjoy." said Sherri.

Robert looked at his watch and said "Sherri, you said you were considering a body piercing. You indicated your nipple would be a good test. Would you accompany me as I get mine pierced? You could get yours if you like. Lisa, you are welcome to accompany us as well."

Lisa looked at him in shock. "Your going to get pierced?"

Robert nodded. "I can't ask her to do things I am unwilling, or unable to do. Well I do ask her to do things I am unable to accept for myself, however this I will not." he told Lisa.

"What do you do to her that you can't do?" asked Lisa in a challenging voice.

"I am perhaps a tad homophobic. I am unable to accept anything in my ass, it doesn't give me pleasure, but instead the very thought causes me terror." Robert told her.

"So you fuck her in the ass?" asked Lisa defiantly.

Robert looked at her and then nodded to Sherri.

Sherri said "All he has done is insert a small anal plug so far. We are working me up to whatever point I can accept, and that may include anal sex. It doesn't cause me any terror, it was kinky as hell last time."

Lisa looked at Sherri and said "Are you going to get Pierced?"

"I will. I'll join him in the nipple piercing today, and depending on how that goes, we will consider other piercing. Honestly, I'm very interested in a clitoral piercing, supposedly it causes incredible orgasms when it heals." said Sherri.

"It also makes possible an interesting torture for my Slave." said Robert

"An interesting torture?" said Lisa disbelieving.

"Yes, by disallowing her to wear underwear, and then attaching a small item on the ring, perhaps a luggage lock type of item, you increase the stimulation incredibly. Then you send her out in public, walking and carrying on her daily routine, all the while every motion makes her clit twitch and send waves of pleasure through her. However long she can endure it, the day ends with her passions in a boil." Robert said.

Sherri smiled and said "That does sound interesting, I'm not sure about the public, but running around the house with something like that...."

Robert held out his hand, and Sherri took it. They looked at Lisa who stood and they gathered what was needed to leave the house. They drove downtown to a piercing studio and Robert paid for two piercing sessions, and walked back with them and lay down on the table first.

He smiled at Sherri as he was prepared, his left was clamped between the jaws of the forceps. Sherri held his hand, and he looked into her eyes. The needle was inserted through the flesh.

Lisa looked away and said "Oh God."

Robert's eyes narrowed slightly, but he stared into the eyes of Sherri. He made no sound as the needle was drawn back, leaving the plastic tube through the flesh. The ring was inserted into the end of the tube, and drawn through the new hole. The closure was connected and the piercing artist said it was done. He cleaned up and Robert stood and hugged his slave.

"My turn" said Sherri taking her own shirt off. She hesitated, considering. Robert saw this and shook his head no.

"Only the nipple this time" said Robert.

Sherri nodded, and then asked the piercing artist. "Do you do two piercing in a single session?"

"Yes, we have, but it's rare. Usually people don't want the second one. It does hurt, his response is unusual." said the artist.

"Let's do the first, and stand by for the second." said Sherri. "I would do it for him."

Robert held her hand and she stared into his eyes. Her left nipple was prepared, then clamped. Robert held her hand and the needle passed through the sensitive flesh. Sherri bit her lip and stared at her Masters eyes. She made a small sound, a small cry. She breathed as the needle was withdrawn, leaving the tube, and the ring was inserted. A small tear formed in the corner of her eye and she continued to stare into his eyes. The ring was connected, and then locked close. It was a special ring which when closed, would not open, and would have to be cut to remove.

Sherri glanced at it with moist eyes. "Master, may your slave have her second ring inserted now?"

Robert nodded and Sherri told the artist to do her right Breast as well please.

Again the preparations were made, and again the clamp closed squeezing her nipple. Sherri again stared into his eyes and this time a louder noise escaped her throat, and her eyes nearly shut.

Lisa stared at them, they were crazy, they had to be insane.

Again the ring was passed through and was closed. Sherri rose and cleared her throat, and then standing hugged her Master.

"I am so very proud of you my love." said Robert.

She held him tightly and said "I love you Master." and then put her shirt on and ignored the bra. She grabbed it before leaving and tucked it in her purse.

Robert took them to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner, and ordered drinks. During dinner Lisa said "You two are both insane, you know that don't you?"

Sherri smiled and then laughed and said "No, we aren't, but I guess I can see your point."

Robert said "Lisa, I haven't asked you any questions about your sex life, and I am about to do so, not as your employer, but as your friend." He paused and then continued "What is your favorite sexual position?"

Lisa looked at him and hesitated. They had been honest with her, and answer he questions. "I like Missionary of course, and I guess doggy style, it's kind of kinky, but my favorite, woman on top." she finished quickly and uncomfortably.

"That's because it give you more stimulation, you control the pace of the sex, and have probably had better orgasms in that position." said Robert calmly. "Sherri is fond of it too."

Sherri didn't blush, just smiled knowingly at both of them.

"What's your point?" asked Lisa.

"Just that the churches, and others would call you a sinner for doing something other than missionary ever, and finding pleasure in it, well that is a horrible sin right there. Muslims often remove the clitoris from women in an effort to deny them any pleasure." Robert told her. "We follow the pleasure, experimenting, we do so in a lifestyle that allows it, and with rules which encourage it. We aren't any different from others, we just do things a little different."

"Look there is a huge difference between what you do and what I do." said Lisa.

Robert stopped eating and looked at her and quietly asked. "If it gives you pleasure, is it wrong?"

"Well Yes." said Lisa

"Is it really? Is it wrong to enjoy yourself?" asked Robert.

"No, but it's different." said Lisa.

"I know, that is your hang up with it. We gave each other our pain back there, you didn't see that, we did." said Robert.

"It's insane." said Lisa.

"Not according to the American Psychiatric Association, they don't consider out lifestyle to be a sign of insanity, merely of a penchant for an active sex life. There is even an argument that our sex lives are very healthy." Sherri told her.

"I'm going to be unhealthy then, because I can't do it." said Lisa.

"We never asked you to, and we won't." said Robert.

Lisa grumped over her meal, trying to figure out a way to explain to them how insane they were.

"Look Lisa" said Sherri. "I never really enjoyed sex until I met Robert, he excites me, challenges me, and gives me the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had. More intense than I could have possibly imagined. I have had orgasms that left me breathless and exhausted. I wake in the morning and enjoy my life for the first time since my Mother died."

"Girl, you can do that without being a Slave to him." said Lisa.

"No I can't, it's the fact that he is in control that allows me to be free enough to enjoy the sex. I don't have to worry about what he may think, or what I should do, because he tells me what to do. I don't have to worry about if he finds me attractive, he does, and erotic, and exciting. I know my partner loves me, because he works hard at pleasing me. He knows I love him, because of that same desire to please him. When I was running around liberated and my own person, I was miserable. I hated my life, I hated myself and I hated everyone around me. I doubted my own abilities, and doubted my own worth. When I surrendered myself to him, I was complete, because he defined my worth, my value. I am a slave, his slave, and his property. I chose this, and don't have a regret in the world. I just got hurt getting pierced. I did it because he wanted it, and because he wanted it, I wanted it. Later, in a few weeks, I'll be back in there getting my clit pierced." Sherri said. "Not because he orders me to do it, but because I want to."

"Look I understand you think you want to, but this is something outside of the normal love."

"Really?" asked Robert. "What is the average length of a marriage?"

"Well I don't know, say 5 or 10 years?" said Lisa.

"Do you know why that is?" asked Robert.

"Well I guess it's because that people aren't really ready to get married." said Lisa Robert took a sip of his drink and then said "That is what people like to think, but the reason is very simple, so simple we miss it. The couples argue about who is in charge. The woman wants this, the man wants that. These control issues are so basic, and so simple, that soon everything is a fight. What to have for breakfast, which cereal is the one to get. Which brand of sugar, everything becomes a fight. Finally, they part bitter and angry and resentful. They part ways and go through a divorce. There is some love there, but now they are so bitter and angry and hurt that the love is drowned in a sea of negative emotions. We don't have that problem, we don't fight about these little things, we don't fight about anything. I ask her opinion on some issues, or things, and then consider the matter, and issue a direction. She accepts that, and trusts that I fully considered her point of view. Sometimes she gets her way, other times she doesn't." He looked at Lisa and said "How many arguments have you had with your boyfriends over stupid little things, and then the whole relationship just exploded because of it?"

"That's normal, that's life" said Lisa quietly.

"Is it normal? No other species on the planet lives like that. In every other species one of the sexes, normally the male, is dominant. If he is not strong enough, or powerful enough, he doesn't get the chance to pass on his genetic line, because the females are inherently trying to get the strong male, they want their children to be strong and survive." said Robert.

"You aren't having sex to have babies, your doing it because you enjoy it." said Lisa aiming for what seemed to be the last crack in a wall of logic.

"True, but the dominance issue is what is important. I don't beg for sex, I say "lets fuck" and we do, unless she is opposed to it, I am not a rapist. If she is opposed she uses a safe word, and we both back away safe. I don't beat her, I entice her. I don't hurt her, I encourage her to experience all that life has to give." Robert said.

Lisa had a tear in her eye and said "Freddy beat me because I talked about sex with him, and we are doing it at dinner like it's nothing."

"Freddy was far closer to insane than Sherri and I" said Robert while Sherri moved and hugged her friend. "His ego wouldn't allow him to consider that he might not be a sexual god, and when you questioned him, and broached the subject, his pathetic ego was so threatened he had to establish what dominance he could. On the other hand, Sherri and I discuss sex openly. I am not threatened if she likes one thing, and doesn't like another. I am not a god, I'm just a guy who is confident enough to accept her words of truth. I am also centered enough to accept critical information without it affecting my identity."

Sherri sat back down and said "Lisa, don't choose something because someone else thinks it right, choose something because you think it's right. This is right for me, and I'm happy. I surrendered myself to him and will follow any instruction he gives. He doesn't give me orders that are impossible, some are difficult. Others are interesting, and still others are erotic as hell."

Lisa nodded and sat back, obviously in thought. "I can't see it, I can't imagine it."

Robert suddenly grew silent, watching and waiting. He looked at Lisa and then at Sherri, and back to Lisa.

Lisa looked up at Sherri. "Can I see it, can I witness one of your scenes? I think that's what they are called isn't it?"

Sherri's eyes bugged out of her head and she looked at Robert. He was watching her.

"Sherri, what color are you?" asked Robert.

"I'm Green, but it's awful pale." said Sherri.

Robert nodded and said "Perhaps we can do something for her tonight, not sex. However a punishment or something like that?"

Sherri thought for a moment and said "Yes Master, I will dress as you wish, and perform a punishment for our friends edification."

"Your color?" Robert asked.

"Greener Master." replied Sherri. "Solid Green."

Robert nodded and turned to Lisa. "Would you like to see her usual punishment for minor violations of our understanding?"

"I don't know, what is it?" asked Lisa.

"It's a simple thing, but I'll give you this, at any time, you can leave the room, and if you are concerned I'll give you the same code words. Green everything is OK. Yellow, stop this action now, continue the scene. An exception for that is bondage, when she is just starting to feel claustrophobic that means she wants to be somewhat released. She will say when by going Green for me. Red, that means stop everything right fucking now." Robert said.

Lisa nodded. They returned to eating dinner and Lisa stole several glances at Sherri, who was wearing a smile on her face. Lisa realized Sherri was anticipating this, she was looking forward to her punishment.

The drove home in silence, Lisa had a thousand questions, and wondered if she could manage this. Her mind asked the obvious question, nothing was happening to her, so why should she be scared to do this? She was just watching something, something apparently pretty basic and that was like watching a porno.

Robert drove them home and Sherri sat in the passenger seat. Every once in a while she would look at him, and Lisa saw the smile on her face.

They arrived and Robert opened his door and Sherri practically jumped from the car. Lisa got out slowly and followed them inside. Sherri stood and waited for her instructions. Robert walked to the living room and sat in an arm chair.

"Slave, ready position" Robert said.

Sherri rushed to him and knelt at his feet, she was kneeling on the ground, her backs of her hands on her thigh, and her palms were facing up. Her knees were about a foot and a half apart, and Lisa was glad Sherri was wearing pants instead of a dress.

"Slave, you are ready to receive instruction. We discussed a punishment, I will let you choose between the crop and the flogger. Your current clothing is acceptable, and you'll leave the thong on when it's time." said Robert.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." she said.

"Go and choose your punishment my Slave. Bring it to me." Robert said.

Sherri didn't reply, she got quickly to her feet and walked out of the room. Lisa followed her to the kitchen and saw Sherri use her finger to open the door with the special lock. She went down the stairs and Lisa moved to follow.

"Lisa, that is our dungeon, and I don't think you want to go down there just yet." Roberts voice called from the living room. "Perhaps afterwards, you may ask for a tour, right now, I believe you would rather remain here. She will return in a minute. She is not permitted to delay in this task."

Lisa walked back to the Living room, and Robert hadn't moved. He was still sitting there, patiently waiting. The door behind her opened, and Sherri appeared wearing a collar, a fucking dog collar? She was holding a small riding crop in two hands, her palms flat, and supporting the whip level before her.

Sherri smiled at Lisa as she passed and moved to Robert. She knelt before him again, and held the whip out to him.

Lisa stood there in shock. She had just watched her friend walk by wearing a dog collar and carrying a whip.

Robert took the whip and glanced at it for a moment and then said to Sherri. "Have you been bad my slave?"

"Yes Master, your slave has misbehaved." said Sherri.

"Very well, ten should be sufficient. Prepare yourself, you may leave the thong in place." said Robert.

Sherri glanced over her shoulder and then turned to her right, and rising to her knees. She unbuckled her belt, and unfastened her pants. She lowered her pants to her knees, and then leaned forward, placing her elbows on the floor leaving her ass in the air.

Lisa saw her friend in what could be called the most exposed position she had ever seen. Her ass was sticking up into the air, her elbows were close to her knees, and Lisa wondered if she was going to be able to blink during the next few minutes. She stared in fascinated horror at the scene before her.

Robert leaned forward in his chair, making her more accessible to him. He flicked the whip forward and it snapped on her left ass cheek. Lisa's jaw dropped open.

Sherri said "One Master." and waited

Robert swung the crop again, flicking it forward and it snapped on her right cheek. Again with the count, this time "Two Master."

Now Robert rubbed her ass gently, caressing it. Sherri's eyes closed and her smile widened.

Lisa managed to close her mouth and walked forward slowly. She was just a few feet away, watching carefully as Robert delivered five and six and again with the caress. After seven and eight, Lisa's hand moved forward a few inches, reaching for her friends ass, and she stopped herself. Nine and ten were delivered, and this time Robert watched her for a moment, and then reached his own hand out to caress the ass.