Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I was there for the courtship, and I've been to it before, and the feeling of déjà vu is too much to deal with." she paused "I think I'll retire instead." and she kissed her husband, and submitted to his wish and made love to him. She remembered the words of Robert and had always allowed Craig to be the man of the house, and when he made a decision, Lisa would follow it. She told herself she wasn't a slave, she didn't do that kinky stuff. She was just a wife. OK she admitted to her self from time to time, she was his wife, but still not his slave.

Authors Note: I want to take a moment and apologize if anything I have written is factually wrong, especially the legal things. I will readily admit that my opinion of Judicial Activism, creating law from the bench, is what is written here. I am also going to admit that it is my own uneducated opinion.

I especially wanted to state for the record that while this is an act of Fiction, it uses techniques which are abhorrent to the practitioners of the BDSM lifestyle. No one should ever be blackmailed into doing something. However as a writers tool, I used it. I debated long and hard the idea of having Sherri explore on her own, and find Robert, however I decided that anyone that resentful, I had already decided Sherri would be resentful and angry, would not search for the lifestyle. So I used a tool I disapprove of to coerce Sherri into the life.

I had considered having all the conversations, the relevant ones between the characters of Robert and Sherri, but decided to add Lisa in after much thought. I felt that Sherri when she was finally freed from her demons, and allowed to grow and get the anger out of her system, would be ready for a friend. Lisa was the obvious choice, and having a vanilla friend in this lifestyle is always interesting, especially if they are aware of your activities. They inevitably remind you from time to time that you must be crazy.

I created many of the articles that Robert and Sherri use, and referenced some real articles. I used the idea of Lisa being battered and brutalized by her boyfriend for a reason, she was the one who was worried about Sherri's safety, assuming that Sherri was the one in danger. I won't say that BDSM couples never go to far, but they often are unwilling to abuse the trust, and the faith that safe words entail. However vanilla couples have no such trust, and no such word.

Additionally, despite what Robert says in his monologue about all women wanting to be possessed, taken, that is not accurate. Some women do, some don't. Each of us has to explore our psyche and find what we like, don't like, and aren't willing to do.

Finally I don't believe that it's possible to sprain your asshole, however I wanted a little humor, and an injury that Sherri could do to herself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoyed it.