Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked down the stairs and he followed. She turned the lights on, the room was perfect. The computers had been updated, the video was modern, but the equipment was a mix of old and new. The throne remained, strong, steady, timeless. Sherri shucked her Kimono and was dressed in a Leather bustier and a black silk thong. Stockings were held in place by garters, and a collar was affixed in place around her neck. She walked and knelt before the throne and assumed the ready position. It was difficult, her knees had begun hurting years ago, but she knew what was expected.

Tony walked around staring in disbelief. He was in shock, and he couldn't believe his eyes. He looked at his Mother in this outfit, it was completely out of nature for her. He saw a scar on her ass cheek, plainly evident, it was a M with a circle around it. He walked to his mother and she said "I am your Mother, the wife of your Father, and the slave of my Master, whom you knew as Dad."

"Mom, what is this?"

"It is where I fell in love with your Father, where he bound me to his soul, and his heart. Where he bent me to his will, and broke my pride, and made me his slave."

"Mom, I'm going to get you some help OK?" Tony said moving to the stairs.

"Tony stop, listen to me now. I am not sick, I am your Mother, I am the one who gave birth to you and taught you how to walk, and many other tasks. I have been charged by your Father, my Master, to bring you here and teach you this." she said.

He walked to her and started to sit in the chair before her.

"NO! You may not sit in the throne until you have earned it. If you must sit, you may use the Slave chair, or you may use a stool. When you are ready, if you are ever ready, you may sit on the Throne." she said with obvious fury in her voice.

"Mom, what's happened?"

"You are finally ready, mature enough, to understand." Sherri told him. "For the next three weeks, my name is to be Lady K, and I'm charged with the task of teaching and testing you. I have hired an additional Slave to use as a training tool, as your Father had, and we will teach you."

Tony looked around and asked "Did Dad hurt you here?"

"Your Father, My Master, pleasured me here, and you will learn how to do the same, if you are frightened, deal with it. If you aren't man enough to do this, then leave. I'll clear the lock and you won't be allowed back in. You have one chance for a decision. You have one chance to be a man. If you walk away, my duty to my Master is complete."

"You said you were his slave?" asked Tony.

"Yes, his Slave, his wife, and his lover." she answered. "Will you learn, or will you run away like the frightened little boy you suddenly resemble."

Tony's eyes narrowed and he stared at his mother, it was a trait which very much resembled his Fathers manner of looking into someone's soul. He spoke "Tell me what happened here."

"Good you aren't a boy after all, I am pleased." she said and rose walking him to the entertainment area. "Your Father recorded a video for you, when he was diagnosed with Cancer. When we found he was dying, he sent for you to train you himself. He looked and decided you were not ready yet. He gave me the instructions to give you. I will leave the room while you watch the video, and signal the Training Slave that she may come in the morning, and await the end of the video." Sherri said.

"Mom, I would rather you stay, it's Dad right?" Tony said.

"No, his instruction was that this was for YOU and you alone, I was not to be present, and not to watch it. I have never knowingly disobeyed My Masters orders, and I will not start now." She said and handed him the remote.

The video started when he pushed play, waiting until her steps were at the top of the stairs.

His Fathers face appeared on the screen, looking as he had at the end.

"Son, if you are watching this, then you have decided to be a Man, and a Dominant. That is good, it means your Mother has found you a Slave, one who will suit you, who will stay with you for life if you can win her heart, and bend her will to your own." His father said.

Tony felt the tears in his eyes, it was his Father, speaking from the Grave, or nearly so.

"Son, I was a Master, the Master of this room, and your Mother, my wife, was first before all the other titles, my slave. She is branded by my hand, and her own free will. The rules will be explained to you. You must hear me on this, you may not violate them. Your Mother should have found another experienced slave to help in your training. Sherri is sworn to me alone, and will probably rip you apart if you ever disrespect her. She has the advantage over you Son, she is the experienced Slave. That is what you need right now, the experienced Slave to teach you."

"I have sent you to all our companies, and you have learned what it is to command at each, by taking orders at each. You have more to learn, more about life, love, and about the nature of the Universe."

"Your mother will teach you, and this is a trial by ordeal. You will be whipped so you understand what it feels like, and what it will do to your own Slave. You will be punished, so you know what that does to them. You will experience all you can during this training period. It is a test for you too Son. If you show a Sadistic trait and injure the testing slave intentionally, the training ends. If you aren't working at a task hard enough, the training ends. Your Mother will lock the door, and keep you from this, she has orders to allow you to take it only when you are ready. She will destroy it before she allows you to take it if you are not the Master at heart. That is proper, the symbiotic relationship is one of love, and pleasure, Domination and Submission, and most of all, trust."

"Son, as my final instructions, never break a promise to your slave. Never fail to notice the smallest thing, both good and bad. If you choose not to punish, during the soft phase, then mention you are choosing not to punish, and give a reason. If you are to win her heart, you must be pure, and you must be strong. This room, if it is built with lies and deceit, will fail to win her. If you punish her for your gratification, instead of the correction of her behavior, you will fail. You must love her before you meet her, and love her with all your heart. You have one chance at this Son, and that is all we ever have to do the important things in life." His Father looked at the camera, and into Tony's eyes. "Now, start your training, empty your mind of all the negatives, and listen as Lady K teaches you, as another Lady K taught me, long ago."

Sherri spent the day telling her son of her own life, and his Fathers before Tony was born. She told him about Robert's birth name, and birth life. However her Master was Robert Mason, not Michael. She told of that night, her accident, and his intervention, and how she had come here. She told him of that weekend, where her resistance was worn relentlessly down, and her inner wall was shattered. This she explained was needed, because until that inner wall was destroyed she could never be happy.

On Sunday Morning the training slave arrived. She was a friend of them both, known to them through the underground BDSM societies that they were a part of. Her Master was another old friend, and they had agreed to this some time ago, when Sherri had approached them for help in training her Son when it was time. Like many Sherri explained to Tony, we live two lives, our public persona's and our private passions. Sherri began to teach, the role of the male and female in nature. He was taught his role, as a Master, and as a man. He was taught about female anatomy, and he was taught about the tools. His mother had used them all at one time or another, those that had been worn out, were replaced long ago. The Training slave was used for demonstration, and for practice. Tony learned how to caress a woman to entice, to arouse, and how to see the submission in the eyes.

Eighteen days went by, and Tony stood staring at the Throne. He had Mastered all the techniques, and suffered at the hands of his own Mother, as she taught him how the whips felt, how the bindings felt, what terror was, how to endure it, and how to command it. The Training slave had mocked his early attempts as the efforts of a worm, not a novice.

The Training Slave had even suggested that they procure a small puppy, some toy poodle or perhaps a small terrier. She had commented that if he was unable to manage a Slave, he may prove sufficient to command a small dog. She later said he should be called Master Kitten, since he was essentially harmless. She pushed him as hard as Sherri, sometimes harder. She had refused to call him Sir until he demonstrated his Mastery of the techniques of whipping, bondage, and domination. She had finally give her passing grade to Lady K two days ago. "Now he whips a slave like a Master, and he knows how to pleasure a woman, as a man should."

They had spent the last two days going over everything one last time, and now were in the section with the toys. Tony had named, and described the way that each one would be used. Both women stood nearby and watched as he got each spreader bar, each dildo, each nipple clamp, every item was described correctly.

Then Tony stepped forward and sat in the throne.

"Do you dare to sit in your Fathers Throne?" demanded his Mother, who he had called Lady K for the last three weeks.

"No I dare to take my own throne." he said with a force of command in his voice.

Sherri and the Training Slave stepped forward, and knelt before him on her pillow. "You have become the Master, and it is your throne now. All this is yours, you have not only earned it, like Nature demands, you have taken it."

Tony looked at her and said. "You have trained me well Mother, and I thank you. You said you had a slave for me?"

Sherri turned to the Training Slave and said "Thank you for your assistance, it is done now. Please relay my deepest respect to your Master, and inform him that my son is the new master of this house. What we have to discuss now is truly family business." Sherri watched the training slave climb the stairs out of the basement.

Sherri turned back to her Son, rising and walking to her own chair. "She arrives in three days, as I did, under duress, under compulsion. I have set that house of cards up and she took the only card she could. She has taken money from the company, to pay a balloon payment on her parents house, which would have been lost if not for the theft. Again, as planned." Sherri said.

"I am to break her, bend her to my will?" Tony asked.

"You are to be the Master, and open her mind. You will have three days, the Memorial Day weekend holiday gives you three days to bend her to your will. If you do it properly, on Tuesday, your slave will be complete. If you do it wrong, your slave will walk away." Sherri said.

"Will you help?" he asked.

She raised her eyes to him, and stared at him "I will monitor events, and see if my task is complete, this as you know, was the last order I was given, the last task to perform. I will not interfere, no one will, you will be alone here with her. You must accomplish this, on your own, using your mind, skills, and your heart."

"I will be successful."

Sherri nodded and said "No anger, only love will win her heart this weekend my Son."

Sherri then left and put the final pieces in place.

On Saturday morning Tony explained the rules to the crying young woman as she stood in the kitchen. Once she enters, she agrees to the next two years of servitude. She would be his slave in payment for her own crime against him and the company. Laura begged not to do this, please not this. She had agreed when the blackmail evidence of her embezzlement was shown to her.

Lisa and Sherri watched on a monitor in Sherri's apartment. Sherri would speak now and again, and in a distracted voice comment on what was good, and what needed improvement. Lisa wanted to run to Laura's rescue, but had promised five years ago, and several times since, not to interfere with this, no matter how disturbing she may find it.

Lisa watched as the girl walked down the stairs, the recently installed hidden cameras changing at command from the remote. Sherri watched as Tony began the task of breaking her will, of training her to behave, and be submissive.

Once Sherri spoke to Lisa directly explaining what was happening. "He is wearing down her resolve, her resistance. Her defiance works against her, as it did me. It shores up the wall before you, but it allows him the ability to strike the wall where he chooses. You can't build a wall that is strong everywhere, no fortification has ever stood forever. He will lay siege to her and chip away at the wall until it crumbles." Sherri sighed and said. "The thing you see is that he is breaking into her mind to program her, dominate her. I see him breaking the wall, which is a prison cell, where her true identity lies. She will be freed this weekend, or not at all."

"Was it like this for you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, and I cried, wept, wailed, and screamed too. I begged him to stop, to end the torture, and I finally submitted to him, and choose to do it when I didn't have to." Sherri said.

Lisa cried as she watched the girl getting beaten by the whips, terrorized by the man. She would look at Sherri who watched nodding slightly now and again. Lisa turned away as she saw her own Godson, Tony pull the girls head back by her hair and look into her eyes.

"Good son, that is good, break her will, get her to submit, bend her to your will and she is yours for life." said Sherri on Saturday afternoon.

On Sunday, she saw it. She pointed at the screen and said "That's it, he has her now."

Lisa stared as Laura knelt before the throne and bowed her head in submission. She was nude, wearing a training collar, and had taken the action without being told. "She's broken?" asked Lisa.

"Yes, she just doesn't know it, and now he has done it all well, hard, soft, hard, reluctant, hard, and compassionate in turn. Confuse her and then take her heart while she blocks you from her mind." said Sherri with pride.

Lisa watched this with tears running down her cheeks. "I feel so bad for her. She has gone through hell for what we did to her. She didn't deserve this and I feel terrible for doing it to her."

Sherri looked at her old friend. "Don't because now joy will enter her life for the first time, and Tony will make her complete."

Lisa watched the rest of the weekend, Tony gave her gifts of a Rolex watch, and diamond earrings. New clothing, and promised to always care for her, until she was free.

They watched as Monday afternoon, Laura gave her love to her new Master, and kissed him on the lips.

Sherri nodded and said "It is done."

Lisa looked at her and said "That's it, that is what you were striving for? We put that woman through hell for a kiss?"

"No we put her through hell to release her from her artificial cell, to allow the person she was inside to come out, and make her and him complete. They were meant to be together, they were always meant to be together." said Sherri.

"How can you possibly know that?" asked Lisa still shocked.

"Robert gave me this, it was drawn by Tony when he was small and had the flu so badly." said Sherri giving her a drawing. It was in crayon, and was a set of lips, with a small mole under the left side of the bottom lip. Sherri handed Lisa a picture of Laura and Lisa saw the same mole.

"Oh my God, Tony drew this when he was 8, I remember because he asked me if I had ever seen those lips. I had forgotten but I remember it now." said Lisa

"Yes, and those are her lips, and she was destined to be here, with him." said Sherri.

On the screen the new Master and his slave consummated their relationship and the woman began to moan as Tony caressed and activated her 32 erogenous zones.

"Damn you trained that boy well." said Lisa watching a Porno movie live on the monitor.

"His Father was trained well, and would have taught him when the time was right, it fell to me. I have endured these past five years for this day, when he won the love of his Slave, and set his future destiny in order." said Sherri.

Lisa and Sherri had slept little these last few days, and now they both retired and collapsed in their own beds and slept for many hours.

Lisa arose and saw Sherri apparently asleep, but something was wrong. Lisa approached and saw Sherri's eyes were open, and there was a smile on her face. There had been no smile on Sherri's face since Robert had died that anyone could remember. Lisa sat and cried over her friends body, the life gone. Her heart had stopped many hours ago.

She kissed Sherri one last time and then said "Go to him, I know how much you have missed him these last five years." Lisa then did her duty to her friend, and called the family doctor. Doctor Johnston was the son of the man who had helped her all those years ago. He came, and pronounced Sherri dead. He personally signed the certificate after a summary examination.

Tony was summoned and he stared at his mother for a moment, and then walked to her, and kissed her one last time. There was a single tear running down his cheek as he excused himself. He went to his lover, his Slave, and they returned to the main house.

Lisa was not surprised to find she was the executor of the last will of Sherri. They had been close friends for many years, and she wasn't about to betray her friend now. She followed the wishes and buried Sherri under Robert's casket. As with all things Lisa found, Sherri had prepared everything. Robert's tomb was shaped unusually. It had a second compartment under his coffin, large enough for Sherri's casket. The diggers dug down beside the grave, and then dug under Roberts tomb. The Coffin would be slid under Robert, and then things were as they were supposed to be.

Inside Sherri's coffin, buried with her was her favorite butt plug, her red ball gag, and the shock collar. Robert's casket held the remote for it, and the small riding crop. On her wrist, still intact after all those years, was a gold bracelet, the screw never having been removed. Her Slavery continued in the next life, at least she hoped so.

Tony watched his Mother buried, his own love beside him, and he showed no emotion. He was calm, and understood what had happened better than anyone around him possibly could, except for Laura. He turned from the grave and walked away, back to his house, back to his company, and his slave. He understood his Mother had lived these last five years following her orders, waiting to make sure they worked, and then when sure it was done, she had simply given up on life, determined to join her Master.

Lisa watched the grave filled in and turned to see Tony walk away, and was struck by the powerful frame, and the way he walked. It reminded her of Robert. The woman looked much like Sherri had walking with him all those years ago. As they walked away, Lisa privately decided that this family was just as insane as the one before, and she honestly hoped that they would be as happy as her friends had been.

Lisa left the house, never to return. She never was able to resolve her feelings. She missed her friend, and was happy she had finally found peace. Somehow Lisa suspected that Sherri's version of Heaven would be rather kinky.

One night, some six months later, a shriek tear tore through the yard. The Gas grill was on high, and the woman tied down had just taken her Masters Brand, since she was a free woman, she could choose to be here, with him, for life.

They cycle continued, and the man carried his slave upstairs, to care for her wound.

Lisa received the Wedding invitation in the mail, and she smiled knowing that it was all going as Sherri had planned it. As Robert has told her to do. Craig looked at it and asked "Are you going to the wedding?"