All Comments on 'Family Traditions Ch. 03'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 14 years ago
Spanking delights

Great continuation of this storyline.

<br />

Suggestion 1: have the spankers slowly shave the vulvas of the spankees so that the latter can better show off their womanly charms. Suggestion 2: have the spankers slide the nozzles of squirt bottles into the rear passages of the spankees. The warmed lube will facilitate the insertion of dildoes on sticks or suction cups, which will hold the ladies in position for subsequent bun-warmings.

<br />

Please make the episodes more vivid, appealing to all senses. Slow the pace. Describe rather than summarize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Alsome

It needs more. Her doing it to her husband. Why not finish this great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well written trilogy. author should continue the saga!

TessaMcGillTessaMcGillover 11 years ago
ok

This was a hard chapter to finish reading. It either should have ended with the 2nd chapter or gone further with the last one. I understand not wanting to get bogged down with the sex but it is an iatrical part of the story. To gloss over it makes the story incomplete. You are wrighting erotic fiction. Not something that you need to edit the sex out if entirely. Overall the story was a good one but like a new lover, needs improvement to completely satisfy I. Look forward to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next chapter

A follow up where Nikita punishes Eric, as he promised would be good. I hope it does not work out quite as he hoped.

soKINKYsoKINKYabout 9 years ago
follow up

Please continue the story. What happens when he is the sub

Gym52Gym524 months ago

An interesting selection of mild humiliation and spanking stories in this series, some further proofreading would have been advisable as names have been swapped a few times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous