Family Traditions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her final act for the evening, she was made to stand in front of Tim and then Wayne and let them take a good close look at her pussy. Confident after her recent contemplation of the situation, Karen went and stood before each of them proudly as they knelt before her and inspected her beautiful pussy and took in her feminine scent. Eric had freed the camera from Tim and made sure the event was recorded for posterity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Karen was about to put on her clothes, when Eric motioned her to wait. Karen looked puzzled.

Eric turned to Nikita and said, "Nikita. You had agreed to undergo the same punishment that your mom undergoes, right? Mother-daughter solidarity, I remember you proclaiming."

Nikita turned several shades of red. At the very least, Eric's buddies now knew that she had been part of these sessions. Both Tim and Wayne stared at Nikita with awe and interest, wondering what she would look like when she was naked and kneeling.

"Eric. Are you crazy? That was some other situation," she said dismissively.

"I recall it being pretty unconditional," insisted Eric.

"Naah. It was for a completely different scenario," she said vaguely.

"Wait. You do deserve to be punished. I don't remember any discussion about whether Karen should have her own key to our apartment. Did I not need to be asked?" pointed out Eric.

"You are right. But it is no big deal," said Nikita again trying to make light of the whole thing.

"It is a big deal. To me, it is. You need to be punished just like your mom," said Eric.

Tim and Wayne looked as if they were going to shoot their load.

"Forget about it. Come talk to me when you are back in your senses," said Nikita getting up and going into the kitchen.

Eric followed her and pleaded with her, "Nikita, honey. Please? Do this and I will buy you those diamond earrings you have been wanting for the wedding."

"You were going to buy that anyways," said Nikita defiantly.

"Look Eric. I have been through a lot to give you your thrills, but this is taking things too far. These are your buddies for God's sake. We will be seeing them again. This is too much," said Karen reasonably.

"Nikita honey. I don't know. I am insanely turned on. I just want to expose you to my friends and let them turn green with envy. Besides, I know these guys. All three of us have a history of being discreet and not a word of this will go to anyone else," assured Eric.

"I don't think so, Eric" said Nikita firmly.

"Ok. If you go through with this, I will let you punish me in front of all your girl friends. I will crawl through the room. I will go down on you in front of them and give you the best orgasm of your life. You can punish me as you see fit," said Eric.

Nikita contemplated this strange offer and said, "Not just once, Eric. I will punish you as many times as I have been punished."

"Ok," agreed Eric wholeheartedly.

"I will make you crawl in front of my friends and lick their feet," warned Nikita.

"Ooooh that turns me on even more," said Eric to her surprise and to her own surprise. Normally, one is either dominant or submissive. Until a few days ago, Eric did not know he was either. Now he was realizing to his own surprise that he was both.

"I will tie a rope to your balls and lead you around like a dog and make you sniff their panties," warned Nikita, half trying to scare him off.

"Promise?" asked Eric.

Nikita gave up and laughed and said "Me thinks the next few months are going to be verrry interesting. But how do we make sure we keep it from going out of control?" she asked, justifiably concerned.

"Oh we have to be very judicious in who we chose. We will also have firm rules that will forbid sex with anyone else other than your partner. We also have to make sure that we up the ante slowly in terms of what we do. Look we have already had a few sessions without things spiraling out of control," he reasoned.

"But this is the last time either me or my mom will be punished in front of your friends," said Nikita wanting another guarantee knowing that Eric's sex crazed brain was screaming for her exposure in front if his friends, that he would agree to almost anything.

"Sure. Unless you beg for it on your own," he said hopefully as he led Nikita into the room by her ear.

Karen was still standing in the middle of the room. Tim was still on his knees lightly fingering her pussy. Wayne was stroking her ass from behind and massaging her breasts. And Karen was still blushing uncontrollably.

"Guys! Hands off my mother-in-law," reprimanded Eric.

They looked surprised at Nikita being led by her ear like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Ask," commanded Eric simply as he positioned Nikita in the center of the room alongside Karen and went and sat on the couch. Tim and Wayne joined him hurriedly.

"Eric, my fiancé, my darling future husband. I erred in giving my mother a key to our apartment without consulting you. Please punish me for my mistake," said the contrite Nikita.

"Now ask Tim and Wayne to stay and witness your punishment,' said Eric diabolically knowing full well that she had reluctantly agreed to be punished in front fo them and this would only underscore her submission.

"Tim, please stay and watch my fiancé punish me and teach me a proper lesson," said Nikita.

"With pleasure," replied Tim.

"Wayne, please stay and watch my fiancé strip me and spank me just like he did my mother," said Nikita now wallowing in her humiliation.

Wayne nodded and recorded the event with his camcorder. It would be his turn this time to record the session.

Nikita blushed when she saw the camera and wished she had demanded that the session not be recorded. It was too late now. She was in too deep to bargain.

She went and knelt on the chair that Karen had knelt. Karen was made to alongside Nikita so that while the audience would be admiring Nikita's rear, they could feast on Karen's frontal charms.

'Would men ever get tired of ogling beautiful naked women?' wondered Karen.

'No,' she realized as she noticed the dicks of her male audience erect and straining through their trousers.

'If Wayne took his trousers down, he could use his dick as a tripod,' she contemplated and almost giggled at the incongruity of that thought. She should be blushing in shame and yet she felt like giggling like a dizzy school girl. 'Is this a defense mechanism?' she wondered.

"Raise your skirt up and take your panties down," Eric instructed his beautiful fiancé who wore an appropriate deer-in-the-headlights look.

Nikita raised up her skirt and pinned it in the front against the chair and peeled down the panties until it rested in her knees. She looked in the mirror at Wayne and Tim's awestruck expression.

"Beg for your spanking," said Eric and Nikita instinctively stuck out her tongue making her infinitely more spankable.

Eric waited patiently and Nikita finally realizing that she was prolonging her own ordeal, said, "Eric, my to-be-husband, please spank me in front of your friends until I beg for your forgiveness," said Nikita.

"And will you find this enjoyable or humiliating?" asked Eric.

"Humiliating, Sir. Very humiliating to be punished in front of your buddies in this way," said Nikita.

"I ask you again. Will you find this enjoyable or humiliating?" asked Eric knowingly.

"Humiliating Sir. Very humiliating, Sir," assured Nikita. "But strangely exciting Sir. I don't understand it," she added truthfully.

Tim and Wayne were relieved. They were both fond of Nikita and would have hated for her to be in a position where she was merely degraded. They would not want to think that their good friend Eric was a monster who would mercilessly subjugate Nikita or for that matter, Nikita, the spirited girl they knew her to be, would chose to be in such an unequal relationship.

She looked in the mirror at Tim and Wayne and rolled her eyes disbelieving her own predicament. Karen continued to stand in front of them, naked with her hands clasped behind her head.

The camera kept recording the unique mother-daughter pair and from time to time, Karen looked at the camera and blushed at the thought of her hubby watching and enjoying their humiliation.

"One thank you. My future husband, may I please have another," said Nikita as the first spank landed.

Tim and Wayne noted with satisfaction that Nikita, like her mother had that slight wince that made her that much more alluring.

"Two thank you my lord and master, may I please have another," said the spirited Nikita with obvious sarcasm.

"Three thank you, my prince charming, may I please have another," continued Nikita indulging her sarcasm.

When her ten spanks were over, Erica asked her to take off her blouse. Nikita took off her blouse and like her mother displayed a bra that revealed considerable cleavage. She was expecting another set of ten spanks, when Eric asked her take of the bra as well.

Nikita gasped. She had expected to be undressed gradually, allowing her to get used to her gradual state of undress, but Eric had other ideas.

Nikita maintained eye contact in the mirror, unhooked her bra and eased it down her shoulders as her youthful, bouncy breasts came in view.

Like her mother, she blushed uncontrollably. Unlike her mother, she knew Tim and Wayne quite well and it was humiliating to be exposed like this in front of them and spanked like a child.

"Damn, Nikita. It is a shame you don't have any sisters," said Wayne ruefully and Nikita smiled at this compliment.

Tim and Wayne feasted on the gloriously erotic sight in front of them. A naked gorgeous, well maintained 42 year old woman standing in front of them looking contrite with her hands clasped over her head and her even more gorgeous naked daughter kneeling with her ass facing them and her ample firm breasts clearly visible in the mirror.

After her ten spanks were over, Eric said, "Nikita honey, keep your panties around your knees, get up and stand next to your mother.

Nikita was again surprised by Eric changing the plot. She had expected him to roll up her panties, turn around and then take it down but having to turn around and expose her neatly trimmed bush and pussy all at once to her fiancé's friends was equally humiliating in a different way. Plus she would have to hobble on account of having to keep the panties at her knees added to her embarrassment.

Nikita slowly turned around and her beautiful bush came into view. She bowed her head in shame but quickly remembered the injunction to maintain eye contact at all times. As she had to spread her legs to ensure that the panties did not slip down her legs, her pussy lips and her clit were visible.

Tim and Wayne looked as if their eyes would fall out of their sockets. They had mentally undressed her many times, the fact that she was their friend's fiancé notwithstanding, but never in their wildest dreams had they imagined that they would be seeing the feisty Nikita stand demurely naked in front of them like this and obey her fiancé's litany of embarrassing commands.

She hobbled and stood next to her mom and without being asked to placed her hands over and behind her head and thrust out her breasts.

"This is better than any wet dream I could have," said Tim and both mother and daughter rolled their eyes at the predictability of men.

Eric went and sat on the couch and had Tim and Wayne sit on either side of him. He asked Karen to wield the camera for a while.

He asked Nikita to hobble over and lie in his lap for her next round of spanking. He positioned her carefully so that her butt was in his lap, her breasts were in Tim's lap to his left and her shapely legs were in Wayne's lap. She was instructed to look at the camera and both the camera and the mirror recorded her embarrassed expression faithfully.

As annoyed as she was at Eric changing the plot and not letting her anticipate what was to come, she also acknowledged that by using his creativity in this manner, he was preventing the need for upping the ante and risking things getting out of control.

Still it was a new experience to over her husband's lap and have her breasts in Tim's lap and her naked legs in Wayne's lap was deliciously humiliating.

She looked very much the chastened wife-to-be as her fiancé went about administering his spanks. He gave her his customary ten and asked her turn around so that this time her breasts would be in Wayne's lap and her legs would be in Tim's lap.

Like Dave, Eric liked symmetry. After another set of ten spanks were over, Eric said, "For the final punishment of the day, I would like Karen to spank her daughter. A considerable imbalance has been created by my punishment and humiliation of Karen in front of her daughter and it is only just that some of this imbalance between mother and daughter be redressed."

'He might have missed his calling in international relationships. Shouldn't he be in Copenhagen negotiating global warming instead of staying here in Detroit and focusing on butt warming?' wondered Nikita as she got up and knelt before her mother and asked to be punished.

There had been plenty of insanely erotic scenes that evening but the sight of a gorgeous naked mother spanking her gorgeous naked daughter clearly was the icing on the cake.

Both mother and daughter then crawled over to Eric, Tim and Wayne, knelt before them and kissed their hand and thanked them for punishing them.

Tim and Wayne rushed home, unable to contain their hard-ons any more.

Karen who was soaking wet hurriedly dressed and raced home hoping that Dave would be home by the time she got home. Otherwise I will have to risk another punishment for using the vibrator, she mused.

Eric knelt before Nikita and thanked her profusely for making his wildly erotic fantasies come true and made love to her twice that evening -- once with understandable urgency and the second with infinite gratitude and at leisurely pace. Both Eric and Nikita basked in the afterglow before getting up to have a nice glass of wine in each others' arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12