All Comments on 'Fantasies 09'

by LexiRoseLexi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

This story got me all hot under the collar...the author obviously has read my mind almost word for word! The detail was amazing and loved the language used! Thank you ;)

LexiRoseLexiLexiRoseLexialmost 12 years agoAuthor
Why thank you Mr Anonymous

Now if only real life were like fantasy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tut, tut, tut.

You are a naughty little girl, aren't you Lexi? Displaying yourself like that in public to your man friend and risking being seen by complete strangers is very bad behaviour.

What would you do if he could contain himself no longer and, instead of suffering your provocations, he decided to throw you over his lap and smack your exposed bottom? Imagine how all those other passengers would turn round and stare at your bare flesh as the sound of his hand meeting your no doubt delightful buttocks resounded throughout the bus.

Think of what they would be able to see between your legs and the cheeks of your bum as you were spread-eagled over your man friend's lap. Think of the wetness that would run down your thighs in front of all those people.

I think of it Lexi, and it makes me hard. If I was your man friend I know what I would do...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous