Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You let out a scream that would have been heard on the strip if not for the gag.

I look at your hands to see if you have crossed your finger.

No, both your hands are in fists and your eyes are closed tight. I look between your legs and three balls are hanging out. I grab them and pull the last one out. You open your eyes and I ask if you had an orgasm.

You nod your head, yes.

Did I tell you that you could cum?

You shake your head, no, and try to say that you are sorry.

I unhook your feet and turn you around facing the door and hook your feet back up. Picking up the flogger and showing it to you I remind you of the safe signs. Starting at your shoulders I work my way over your body. Sometimes just very light hits, other times heavy strikes.

When I get to your already tender ass, you jump and yell. I look at your hands and you start to cross your fingers but then spread them wide and I back off a little.

The last three strikes are between your legs and on your pussy. Dropping the flogger I remove the gag and start kissing and nibbling all over your body. Dropping to my knees I nibble on your thighs and play with your pussy.

You are dripping wet.

I stop and tell you do not come and you whine and say you will try not to.

I stand up and as I play with your tight little asshole I tell you that when you are in restraints you are MY little plaything and you are not to cum without my permission.

What are you?

When I get no answer from you I slap your tender ass.

"I'm your plaything. I'm your secret slut. SIR."

Damn hearing you say that just about makes me cum.

"Good very good"

Picking up the nipple clamps on a chain I tell you to arch your body away from the French door and I put them on your nipples.

I hang the heavy Bam Wa balls over the chain so they pull down on your nipples. You shut your eyes and squirm around and I wonder if it's from the pain or are you trying not to cum.

Picking up the vibrator and flipping it on I start to run it over your pussy. I insert it in and start fucking you with it. After a few minutes I pull it out and place it on your clit.

"May I cum, please."

"No not yet."

You try to move your clit away from the vibrator so I insert my first two fingers into your pussy and my thumb to your asshole. When I feel you relax I slowly insert my thumb in your oh-so-tight hole. With my fingers in your two holes I can hold you still and keep the vibrator on your clit.

"Please may I cum? Please."

"No you can do better than that."

"Please Sir. Please may I please cum? I will do anything you say just please fuck me and let me cum."

With that I pull my fingers out and drop the vibrator and unhook you from the door and bend you over the patio table and ram my hard cock all the way into your pussy. Holding ball deep in you I ask you, "Whose secret slut are you?"

You scream. "I'm your secret slut. Please make me cum."

I start fucking you with all the force I have.

As I slam my cock into you over and over I yell, "Cum for me. Cum on my cock."

I feel you let go and your pussy clamps down so hard on my cock I couldn't move if I wanted to.

Feeling you cum on my cock is all I can take and I explode inside of you. Blast after blast I cum in you.

Feeling the blasts of cum hitting the inside of your pussy you yell.

"Fuck I'm cumming again."

We lay there trying to catch our breaths. My cock still inside you twitching every now and then.

Kissing your neck I say,"Come on let's go to bed and get some sleep so we can start over tomorrow."

12