All Comments on 'Fantastic Journey'

by Mysticalvixxxen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Woman's Fantasies

are always arousing, and this is a lovely little example: straight and to the point.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent fantasy

REALLY good story. I think every woman's had the taxi fantasy, but wow am I horny after reading that.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Excellent erotic detail

Loved the moment by moment description of what went on in that back seat. You described everything so well. Reading it, I felt like I was the taxi driver.

marine55rickmarine55rickover 15 years ago
Very Erotic

I so enjoyed this story and while I read it some time ago I thought I would re-visit it and give you my hardy "thumbs up"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

I read The Morgan's Babysitter and just had to find your other work. I'm so gladl I did! All your work is just as good as that.

I rarely find this type of story arousing but you managed to find a way to invite the reader in while still preserving the intimacy. This is very hot! What erotica is all about!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMFG

THE BEST STORY ON HERE...I love it. well written. I love how the woman in this story reminds me of...well...me!!! lol. Her flirtations and remarks to the guy after her fantasy & they way she cleverly gets him to come see her...not to mention her fantasy itself is also something I'd fantasize about. I've read a lot of stories on here... some are sexy...some are horrible. This one I not only got turned on by but felt like I related to it. It was detailed, simple, and once again just a good story. Keep it up. U got a fan now. lol.

tillerman1031tillerman1031over 13 years ago
delicious...

every couple should talk about sex like these two do... lol.

you have a wonderful ear for dialogue, my dear, and an insatiable, twisted, delicious mind... keep those keys busy and give us more to masturbate over.

oh my....

ErositeErositeover 12 years ago
Ditto Tillerman's comments plus

The author takes a very common scene, a couple making out in the back of a cab, and skillfully intertwines the driver's reactions/actions in a very hot threesome fantasy. Kudos. Your avid readers insist on more.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Lovely

Very well written. Nice twist at the end. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous