Fantasy for a Long Distance Lover

Story Info
She entertains her long-distance lover via IM.
804 words
4.43
19.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're listening to sensual music, feeling the beat. Then the beat gets into your blood and you feel it inside. An image comes into your head: she is before you, on her knees, and takes you into her mouth, all while you are listening to the music. Her tongue darts around you in time with the music.

He says:

that works...

She continues:

She cups your balls as she nuzzles your crotch, the look of pleasure on her face says it all. The beat increases, as does her pace. You let yourself go with the beat, and guide her with your hands. Gently you urge her on, but the feeling increases, and you can't be gentle any longer. A moan escapes your lips and you tighten your hold on her hair, thrusting forward, sending your impossibly hard cock down her throat. You cry out as you come, jetting your precious fluids down her throat. She continues to gently suck on you until you're done, and she releases you, knowing that more stimulation is too much at that moment. She smiles, knowing she's brought you pleasure. Weakly, you click on the next song, and she begins to tongue you anew....

He says:

You exhaust me, darling, but you're so entertaining.

She says:

Now, the poor dear is busy at his computer, trying to work on his ipod and carry on a couple of conversations. She comes up behind him, and puts her arms around him.

He is slightly annoyed, since he's trying to work. Undaunted, she kisses his right ear, nibbling on the lobe. She kisses the side of his face and works her way down his neck. She parts her lips, allowing her tongue to flick out over his ear and then his neck. She continues to kiss & caress him. As she's kissing his neck, feeling him shiver, she reaches around with her hands and removes his shirt.

Now she has his attention! He turns his chair and faces her. She leans in for a kiss, delighting in his lips. Then she kisses down his face to his chest. Those beautiful nipples! Her tongue flicks across the right nipple, and she feels it harden. She swirls her tongue around it, and then suckles on it gently. Her hand reaches over and plays with the left nipple, coaxing that one to its erect state.

She kisses his nipple, then kisses across his chest, until her mouth finds the left nipple. Hungrily she takes it into her mouth, and she can't restrain herself from nipping him. It's not hard enough to draw blood, but he can feel her desire.

He says:

ouch!

She continues:

She traces his areola with her tongue, and then she kisses his beautiful chest. She can't resist licking her way down his stomach, and tonguing his belly button. She delights in the adorable beauty mark in that special spot, and makes sure to kiss it.

Once again he has hardened to her touch, so she takes his hand and makes him get up from his chair. She pushes him towards the futon and he lies down on his back, his hands behind his head. He smiles, knowing what she's about to do next.

She undoes his pants, and then removes her own. She can't resist once again taking him into her mouth, but that is only a preliminary gesture. This time she knows she wants him inside her. Knowing he's ready, knowing she's been ready for some time, she straddles him

He says:

*pulls off mask and spits acid all over penis*

fatality!

laughing, she continues:

She rises above him and guides him into her. There's a momentary gasp as she lowers herself onto his penis, which always feels too wide for her body. But, as always, she adjusts and delights in the sensations.

She begins to rock back and forth on him, rubbing against him. She leans down and kisses him passionately, trying to convey without words the delight that she feels, and the pleasure she wishes to give.

They move with a joined rhythm, feeling each other, knowing that this is bliss. He thrusts up, she pushes back against him, feeling him touch places she never knew existed. Her hand snakes down to feel him sliding in and out of her, and she flicks her fingers across her swollen clitoris.

With a cry, she comes against him, pushing him further into her warmth. He feels the pulsating tremors in her body and can't hold back. He thrusts up and fills her with his seed.

She collapses against him, enjoying the warmth, the feeling of him against her. She snuggles against him, feeling his powerful arm around her, holding her, keeping her safe. They begin to doze.

She stirs, smiles up at him, kisses him, and disappears into the night...