Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Yes!... Oooh, oooohhh, Yes!" She screamed, over and over again between spasms, her head rolling back and forth, but still clutching tightly on the twins' shafts and Dana's clit. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and her face was all contorted in response to the rapture surging throughout her body. "Oooh, yes!... Fuck me!... Oh my God!... Yes!... Ooohh, yes!..." she yelled over and over again.

The twins shot all over her face as she screamed out and Dana came, squirting her juices all over Bron's face and neck. All of us had cum within microseconds of each other!

The cheering and clapping from the audience slowly began as a trickle and swelled into a gigantic roar!

Bronwyn's Ultimate Sexual Fantasy had become reality and they were all witness to it!

The Aftermath

Obviously, unable to top that, we've really never made any attempt to. It was the ultimate! Bronwyn has been consistently attentive to my expressed needs since her's were brought into reality. Seems her greatest need now is to service me.

We continue to see our dear friends, Dana and Jason. They're very happily married now and she's expecting!

Isn't that cool!

We enjoy them in every way. Neither Jason nor I are Bi, but Dana and Bronwyn continue to enjoy each other. We all exchanged our shares of the take from that evening for lifetime memberships in the club. When Bron and I go there (at least monthly), we are constantly congratulated, by people we don't even know, about how fantastic Bron's fantasy to reality show was. People say it will never be topped! Maybe they're right...

John did have a DVD of the event produced. His cameras and microphones had picked up everything, far more than any individual there could have done. His people edited the material very tastefully! While he gave us copies, he swore it would never be published until he died, putting it into a safe-deposit box along with his amended will. He said it was a treasure trove he was leaving to his family when he was gone.

Bronwyn's also pressing me constantly to determine my ultimate fantasy. And I think we're getting close to identifying it. When we do, I know I have every opportunity in the world for my dream to be made real. Who knows, we may come up with something even more exhilarating than Bron's was for me. But, I doubt it.

Uh Oh! Bronwyn just walked into the room (I'm writing this on my computer in the den). I see a certain smile on her gorgeous lips, so I'll be signing off...