All Comments on 'Fat Boy Ch. 02'

by Ulyssa

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I HOPE SHE HAS A MISCARRIAGE THE WHORE

SHE WAS A ADULTRESS AND WHORE FOR ANOTHER MAN,DON'T MAKE HER SOME KIND OF SAINT.SHE FUCK HER HUBBY OVER GOOD,I DON'T WISH NO GOOD LUCK FOR HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
all believable

except for the part about accepting responsibilty for the kid and taking an active role in its upbringing. That was way beyond belief, and just ask the mothers of his other children if you don't believe.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Hey Bryan, let me help.....

let me see...J, K, L. Oh, here it is, lawyer. Man, this divorce section is pretty big. Oh wait, here a phone number for you. 1-800-WIF-IS-SLUT I am sure that will help you.

Now the guy needs to use it.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
So,

what happens next? You don't say and the story doesn't tell. All we have is a pregnant cheating wife, a husband who has walked out the door saying that she doesn't need to leave until she figures out where she will live. Her black boyfriend already has 4 kids and a wife to support; the boyfriend’s statement that her child will probably not be welcome in her community.

So here she is, since she is in the education field, maybe a teacher maybe not. They are not the most forgiving types; she will probably be out of a job. So much for her great education: what was it a masters degree?

With any luck she will have no husband, no job, the boyfriend when the wife finds out is going to be taken to the cleaners not only with child support, but his first born will be just entering college (that will be a bundle of cash also) possibly losing his job also; no financial support there. Guess we can always hit the welfare route, maybe a little tricking on the side to make ends meet. Of course tricking at 36-37 won’t bring in that much. Guys usually like them 15 to 18 years younger.

But damn it sure felt good in bed with James.

George

HenryDavidThoreauHenryDavidThoreauover 19 years ago
Interesting with the different POVs

From reading the three POVs, it is clear that the wife is someone not to be trusted; she has no trust in her husband (she said she's not sure whether he's cheated; but that she's not in the 14 years they've married, but for the EdD guy, she doesn't care; she just wants someone who tells her RIGHT NOW she's special; she wants to feel special and the husband, after 14 years, is no longer telling her these things!)

Imagine being with James for 14 years and SHE will know! From the way he says it: this white wive said she can't get pregnant and I fucked her until she screams like an idiot and IS now pregnant; man, this is some piece of pussy.

And James is married, as the good husband reminds Diane the wife and will likely not divorce his wife for Diane; because child support for his kids with his wife WILL BE more than child support for Diane's ONE kid. And there are likely other Black and White women out there with his offspring, too, being such a "romantic" guy and all that, with big equipments that so easily SWOON married wives who are not appreciated by their husbands! lol

The cuckholded husband --- the poor brotha,,, he's all confused, not sure what to do; he could hardly articulate himself intelligently, other than "Just shut up, okay, Diane, I need to think!" hahaha

I'm sure the big "romantic" Black brother, with a doctorate degree, being such a dedicated family man who wants to declare paternity and all, who wants to be "involved" in his kid (with Diane) life --- he'd take good care of Diane, even if he goes from one "loving" married wife to another (the husband, the black brother, Diane, and the black brother's wife all know there are throngs of women passing through his life, being such a big, caring, and romantic guy).

I'm sure even after 14 years, the same length of time Diane's been with her cuckholded husband, James the loving black brotha would still sweet talk Diane like he was in the past 7 months, when he's drinking, dinning, and fucking with her in their secret meetings. Diane is such a loving woman, she only deserves the best! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get Real!

Not realistic at all. Hope the white wife gets screwed over and left to pull tricks in some alley.

BarnoBarnoover 19 years ago
Wow Some Pretty Rough Assessments

I thought the story was enjoyable. Yet a lot of the readers couldn't believe that a woman would have another man's baby. I hate to tell you guys but many women have affairs and well, sometimes the results are quite a surprise. That is, a baby. Today more and more women are having affairs with black men. So this story is not totally unbelivable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
just another whore

she layed in the puke and came up with a bastard.selfish whore destroyed three families and talking about some whiskey.hubby should have kick her in the ass.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Still unresolved

So far we just have Diane, a married woman with a master's degree, who decides with, no noticeable remorse either during or after, to have an affair. Not a one time fling but a deliberate affair of seven months. All because James talked to her about "important things." Guess she was feeling like her blue collar high school sweetheart who had devoted fourteen years of his life to her was now not intelligent enough to talk to anymore. So she decides to have an affair and not take precautions. But she can't get pregnant? Why not? She's already had one miscarriage. But that doesn't matter to this uncaring unfeeling bitch. She's callous and snide. (She jokes to James that Bryan is so stupid that it will take a week for him "to figure out that the baby’s not his, if nobody tells him.”) And of course she defends James as a "decent caring" man.

'A decent caring man' who, although married with four children, methodically and purposely set about to seduce another man's wife. Who had a long term affair with her without a qualm about what it would do to her marriage. 'A decent caring man' who will now not leave his wife. But he's going to be a part of his bastard's life? Sure he is. I am sure his current wife will be real accepting of his continuing his affair with Diane. No, this is a predatory SOB and his color is immaterial. A doctor of education no less. What a wonderful role model for our children.

Bryan - *What* are you thinking of man?!? You want to keep her??? Why? She doesn't love you. She has no respect for you. She has no remorse for what she's done. No shame. She would leave you in an instant if James crooked his finger. And he wouldn't have to leave his wife. She would he happy to be his mistress. As a matter of fact she intends to remain his mistress no matter what you do. FACE FACTS: She loves another man and is having his child. Plus she NEVER intended to tell you. She was going to let you think it was *yours* until it was born and she could not deny it was someone else's. How COLD can you get? To let you get so estatic that after 14 years you were finally going to have a child with the woman you loved only to find out at the birth she was a cheating slut.

If she had any decency at all she would have divorced you by now. But then we know she does not have any decency.

Ulyssa please do finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The "Unfinished Sympho-Story"

A)Diane and Mr Paramour both just forfeited 20% of their salaries to the Poor Beknighted Husband(PBH).This is a common percentage decision in most divorce cases where Fault is ascribed to one party and a Co-Respondent(James).

B)All marital property in James' marriage will go to the wife, with the exception of 50% of the salable value when the court divides the properties as a result of the PBH's co-respondent charge and claim.Marguerite loses control of her marital domicile to the Sherriff, who then sells her(former)home at a sherriff's auction.The salable value gets split between Bryan and Marguerite.Unless she divorces hub.

C)James could very conceivably lose all contact with his other 4 children. Were I Marguerite, I would ensure that this happened. But it's really up to the children.After losing their home, I would not count on anything re:visitation.

D)Pensions!!! James and Diane(Stupid Woman, a new super heroine to the black race!) both lose 20% of their pensions. Common amounts per actual damages in a divorce case wherin there is to be found a Co-Respondent(James!) and also kiss goodbye any common interest in 401-k's held in common with their respective spouses(former?)as well as at LEAST 20% from James(Stupid Man!) to Bryan. Gee whiz, guys and gals, ain't REALITY a KICK In the ASS!!

E)JOBS!!! ALL GONE!! Both Stupid Man and Stupid Woman engaged in a form of recognized sexual harassment against Bryan because all these meetings(Remember the conventions?) took place on or at work-related activities!! The two respective School Districts will BOTH be held completely liable to Bryan for alienation of affections (or complicity therein) and can and will be held liable in federal court for what could truly come out to millions of dollars.

Recap) So for the price of a few fucks, these two University-Educated Masters-degree wielding intellectual "powerhouses" will lose their children, homes, pensions & 401-k's, jobs(did you think they would be allowed to stay on as educators of CHILDREN?) and social position as well as have to deal with being socially shunned at every opportunity. Sounds like a deal to me!! OH Yeahhhhh!!! I'm game for this!!

Excuse me while I go get my gun and blow my own brains out. It's GOTTA be easier than reading this dreck!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
A question:

Doesn't it suck to write a story that nobody likes, about people no one cares anything about?

With scores like this I would give some serious thought to changing something about my writing, lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
is there women who have self respect for themselve

she had know feeling for husband.self,vain and stupid woman.the asshole who knock her up his wife should let him go and watch him not marry the whore.make them pay out of their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unfinifhed work!

Kill the Author!!! No good work should be left unfinished! I can see at least two more chapters here! Please Ulyssa, finish what will be a great story, if you really put in the effort! And rotsa ruck! Break a leg, kid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Want to know what Jim really thought of her?

Did you miss the last line of meaning? "Diane—the latest mother of my child". What does that say to you? To me it just means she is one more slut that fucked and let him impregnate her and she wont be the last. The husband has evidence he needs to toss her ass out and move out of state filing for divorce in the new state, pick carefully. Let her try to get her married lover to take her in and take care of her, laffs. Another welfare mother for the Dems to pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yea and I bet you told your husband you loved him

what a whore yo must be in ral life. To let any man fuck you instead o talking and trying to really love your husband , but to fuck a nigger and let him knock you up!!!! Hop eyour kids can live with the fact that you are a white whore and have a nigger or maybe two or three fucking your slut ass.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
The husband should ryun not walk away fropm this

bitch whore. He should leave her out in the col dand let the nigger take care of her, yea like that would happen. Maybe he could tell the nigger's wife about the babby too and make his life hell. I mean the nigger destroyed the marreiage and so it should only be fair if the nigger gets fucked again in court. But the husband should NEVEW+R stay with a white whore who fucked a nigger and let him knock her up. An as far as the family is concerned once the see the mixed kid they will know why the husband left her black cum ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she made her choice

7 months and no regret for anything, she's even quite content with the pregnancy. the father is a father and married and his wife is tolerant af another woman, esp a white woman (of course). lives change, and their situations are changed. bryan's complications are fewer, and has no ongoing reason to be around her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So what happened next?

What did the husband do? Wimp out and raise another man's halfbreed? Or BTB and get his revenge on James? Me I would wait until mulatto was born then Diane and James would die a slow, painful death and the child would be given to a black couple to raise and learn its African heritage!!! BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It sucks

Just left it hanging be original and.come to a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story sucks!!!

SexecclecticSexecclecticabout 1 year ago

A beautiful, complicated story, even better as it’s based on real life and how it affects the characters in it. It’s a poignant tale. You write so skillfully . The best part is having written an interracial story with dignity and avoiding all the tropes. This is the kind of story that makes it worth having read 100 other bland, repetitious before it, to find one like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous