Father & Son, Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

Rich came back with a bottle of Newton Unfiltered Chardonnay. One of the better wines around. "Here take this to the restaurant."

Rachel said, "You know I haven't felt this good about anything for a while. And all of a sudden you show up in my life, a total stranger, one who has been on his best behavior every time we are together, and I don't want to wake up from this dream."

Pulling her closer, he said, "You don't have to. I'm sure you will be coming to New York to visit your daughter, and if you like, I would like nothing more than to visit you in Ohio. I too, have not felt so happy about someone for a very long time. Thanks for being you. Enjoy dinner tonight and I'm looking forward to meeting your daughter at Louie's tomorrow." And he kissed her and let her go to meet with her daughter.

Rachel and Emma arrived at Paseo and were given a very nice table. During the meal Rachel told Emma about the job interview she had in New York City on Tuesday afternoon. They toasted to both of their good fortunes, hoping that her mom would get the job and move near her. They ordered appetizers and dinner having thoroughly enjoyed the meal. When it came time to pay, the owner came over and said the bill was taken care of.

"Mom, who took care of this?"

They asked for more coffee, having finished the wine with dinner. Rachel went on to explain how she met Rich and that she agreed to have dinner with him and bring her daughter along tomorrow night. He has a son, I think about the same age as you, so I told him okay. I hope you don't mind?"

"It's our last night in town. I wanted to be with some of my friends"

"It's an early dinner. We'll be done by 9. Ok?"

"Sure mom. I hope his son is not a geek!"

"We'll find out won't we?"

They finished the coffee and went back to their hotel. Meanwhile, Rich and Joshua had dinner at Seven Fish. Over dinner, Rich had something to say to Joshua. "I have a dinner meeting tomorrow night that just came up. I would like you to be there with me. There will be two other people and I would appreciate it if you can join me."

"It's our last night here. I had planned to spend it with some friends."

"It's any early dinner. Still working on the restaurant, but we should be done by 9."

"I'll be happy to join you. Any plans for tomorrow?"

"How about we take a car and take a ride up to Marathon. Have lunch, do some swimming and get drive back."

"Dad, that sounds great. What time should we leave?"

"How about 9. Time for breakfast than go. Be back by 4."

"Okay. I'm kind of beat so I'm going back to the room." His dad agreed with him and they were both headed back to the Westin. Joshua could not reach Emma. She may have turned her phone off. But he did leave her a text message about Saturday.

As they were driving to Marathon, he received a text from Emma telling him that she and her mom were going for spa treatments, as they had to go to this dinner tonight with one of the man friends her mom met. The guy was bringing her son. She said that the dinner would be done by 9 and they can meet at the Green Parrott. Joshua replied that he too had to go to dinner with his dad. Some sort of business dinner and that he would meet her at the Green Parrott around 9:30. They agreed to catch up later that night.

The trip to Marathon was great, especially driving in a red Mustang convertible.

The spa day was just what the girls needed. Being pampered with massages, pedicures and manicures, and the rest of the exfoliating processes made Rachel and Emma feel thoroughly refreshed and ready for dinner.

Rich and Joshua took a taxi.

"Where are we going he asked his dad as they were waiting for the taxi to pull up to the hotel?"

"Louie's Backyard, where else should we go on a Saturday night?" It was a statement rather than a question. Both were dressed in khaki pants, collared shirts with loafers, sans socks. Typical Key West attire for Louie's. They arrived about 6:45 and were greeted by the owners, Phil and Pat. They exchanged handshakes, kisses and hugs, as they were friends for many years.

"Sorry we missed you the other night, Phil said. Heard you created a scene," he laughed.

"Actually, prevented a scene. My guest that night and her daughter are joining us for dinner."

Joshua looked at his dad. "I didn't want to tell you too much about this, but I met this woman and we hit it off really well. For the first time in a long time, since mom passed away, I had feelings for someone other than you mom. We've met a few times since we've been here and I invited her and her daughter to join us for dinner. I'm sure you will find something in common with her daughter."

"Dad, if it makes you happy, it makes me happy. Maybe her daughter is good looking?" He really did not care about the daughter as his heart was committed to Emma.

"Let me take you to your table," Phil said.

"Thanks."

Phil led them to the best table in the restaurant where they were going to wait for their dinner guests. Joshua sat with his back to the entrance with his dad facing the way Rachel and Her daughter would enter the restaurant.

Rachel and a young lady, who obviously was her daughter, a spitting image of her mother, came down the steps accompanied by Phil. They were dressed in summer dresses, simple jewelry and not too high heels. They were stunning. As Rich stood up to greet Rachel, it was Emma and Joshua who said the first words.

Both saying each other's name at the same time.

"You know each other? Rich asked.

They both started to laugh.

Before any other words were spoken, Rachel said, "Rich, let me introduce my daughter, Dr. Emma Evans."

Rich, in turn said, "Let me introduce my son, Dr. Joshua Stern."

Now it was Emma's turn to be startled. "You're a doctor?"

"Cardiologist."

You never told me."

"You never asked. I think you assumed I worked with my dad."

My dad pointed to the chairs and said, "Let's sit down. I don't think Phil wants another scene like earlier this week."

"What scene?" Joshua asked.

"Later."

When everyone was seated and before anyone else spoke, Rich signaled for the waiter. "Please bring us a bottle of your best champagne."

Four flutes with champagne appeared.

The bottle was opened and the liquid was poured.

"I propose a toast," Rich said. "Congratulations to the new Cardiology Fellow and to her mom. Also to my son." He raised his glass and was joined by the others in the toast.

"Now I know there is a lot to explain, so let me try to start," Rich said.

"No, not happening," Emma, said.

Looking at Joshua, she said, "When were you going to tell me about you being a doctor?"

"It was going to be obvious when you came into NYU on Wednesday, when I was going to be meeting you with Dr. Curtis."

"What, you are at NYU?" Emma said loud enough for the people at the next few tables to hear. The others at her table did not know if she was angry or not.

"I'm on the staff, heading up the CATH lab."

"Did you have anything to do with me getting this Fellowship?"

"The truth."

"Please."

"I have become infatuated with you since the time we met at the Green Parrott. I made a call to Stan Curtis to see where you stood when it came to being made an offer. Stan said, and you can't quote me or I will be a dead man, 'Evans credentials and academic standing is first rate. The Department Chairman wanted to take one last look at her and another candidate.' I asked Stan to push for you and whether I did anything to get you to NYU is irrelevant. You are going there."

With tears in her eyes, Emma whispered, "Thank you" taking Joshua's hands into hers.

The waiter excused himself and asked if they wanted to hear the specials. Soon after they all ordered appetizers, salad and one of the seafood entrees. They added a few bottles of white wine and Rich began to tell the kids how he and Rachel met.

During the meal Emma and Rachel laid out their plans for going to New York the nest day. The first order of business was to find Emma a place to live. Rachel did not tell them about her upcoming interview and by her silence, Emma knew not to say anything.

"Where are you staying?" Joshua asked. "Emma and I are going to be there until Thursday, so we found one of the Fairfield Suites near Times Square. That should be a good place to stay as we look for an apartment for Emma."

Joshua looked at his dad and his dad nodded. He knew what his son was going to say.

"Emma, let me know what you think about the following."

Rachel looked at Rich but said nothing as Rich put a finger to his lips.

"About what," Emma asked.

"Before you knew I was a doctor, we had talked about my being with you as much as possible if you got into NYU. I have a 2-bedroom apartment, 5 blocks away from the hospital. You can take one of the bedrooms and do what you want to fix up the apartment any way you want. I have no talent for decorating."

Looking at her mom, Emma smiled and said, "Only if I can pay something toward the rent."

"My apartment, my rules, $1 per month should cover my expenses. Do we have a deal?"

Emma got up from her seat, rushed to Joshua and hugged and kissed him hard and long enough that the patrons around the table started to applaud.

Rich whispered to Rachel, "I own the apartment. There is no rent. Don't tell that to Emma."

Rachel reached for Rich's left hand only to notice that he did not have his weeding ring on. He noticed her looking and said, "Tonight felt like the right time to do it." He noticed that her ring finger was bare as well.

"Me too!"

Over dinner, everyone got a chance to explain the last few days, starting from the scene at Louie's a few nights ago, to the CPR performed on a drunken man at the Green Parrott, to the rest of the time in Key West.

"By the way," Rachel said, thanks for dinner as Paseo.

"You're welcome."

The dinner, as always, was way beyond expectations. Rachel and Rich and not had this much fun in ages and it showed. Their children could sense the attraction each of them had for each other.

After some complimentary after dinner drinks, it was close to 10 pm. They had spent a glorious three hours together, getting to know one another. No one wanted the night to end.

Emma and Joshua excused themselves as they went to the rest rooms. When they were out of earshot, Rich whispered to Rachel, "Spend the night with me. I want to make love to you until you say 'no more."

"What about your son?"

"I think he'll be occupied as well."

The kids joined them, and Rachel leaned over to her daughter and told her that she may not be home tonight.

Emma smiled and said, "Don't worry. I was looking for some free time with Joshua."

"What time is your plane to New York tomorrow?" Rich asked.

"We have a 4 pm flight out of Key West to Atlanta and then into Newark. I think the Newark flight leaves Atlanta at 7:30."

"We are on the same flight." We can drop you off at your hotel as we have to come into the city."

"You are always full of surprises. Thanks."

"Dad, is it okay if Emma and I take off now? It's our last night in here and there are a few things we want to do before we leave tomorrow."

Rachel and I nodded.

"Before you go, how about we do brunch at Camille's around 11 tomorrow?" Rich said.

Everyone agreed, with no one expecting to be awake by that time.

Joshua came to Rachel's side to say good night. He kissed he on her cheek and said a few words in heer ear. They must have been a few special words as she teared up. Rich stood to say good night to Emma and his son. He kissed Emma on her cheek and did the same to his son.

The kids left the restaurant and this time grabbed a taxi.

"Where to?" Joshua asked.

"To my bed. I want to fuck your brains out."

"Who am I to argue with such logic?"

They hardly had the chance to open the door to her hotel room. Clothes were coming, buttons were being torn from shirts, shoes were being tossed around and finally both were naked in front of each other.

Joshua took a step back to admire Emma's amazing body. Emma's nipples sat high on her tits, with small aureole. Her nipples stood out a good ½ inch and were like bullets. Glancing down toward her bottom, he saw the thick bush of auburn hair protecting her mons. Trimmed on the sides that allowed her to wear a bikini, nevertheless, her bush was thick and full. Emma moved her right leg at an angle that allowed Joshua to see her bush extending down her pubis toward her rear end.

Emma saw a fully erect cock, pointing straight out toward her body. She reached out and grabbed this very hard cock and began to move her hands up and down, very slowly.

Joshua took a step forward and kissed Emma on her mouth and began to caress her tits, using both hands to play with Emma's distended nipples. After a few minutes, he moved one of his hands down to her hairy cunt, separating her folds with his fingers while moving two of his fingers inside her cunt.

Emma started to undulate her hips to gain the maximum penetration of Joshua's fingers. All the while, stroking his cock. After a few minutes she pushed his fingers away and went on her knees as she took Joshua's cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue up and down the sides of his cock, pausing, at times, to lick the crown and underside. Joshua began to undulate his hips, fucking Emma's mouth, as he never felt harder in his life.

"Nice, so good, so, so good," Joshua moaned.

Emma was busy fingering her own wet cunt, finding her clitoris easily, her slick slit inviting deep penetration, first by one, then by two and finally three fingers with her thumb continuing to massage her clitoris.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Promises, promises," Emma said as she sealed her lips around his entire cock. She took him deep in her throat. She could tell that Joshua was on the edge of cumming, as he began to thrust faster in her mouth. He exploded with a loud scream, pushing ropes and ropes of cum into Emma's mouth.

Not one drop escaped her mouth, as Joshua had to steady himself by holding onto Emma's shoulders.

"That was amazing. I've never cum so hard in my life."

"I felt you all the way to the back of my throat," Joshua said as he lifted Emma off of her knees. Without regard to where her mouth was he kissed her fully on the lips, tongues dancing around each other. He moved Emma to the bed, telling her to lie down with her head on the pillow. He took one of the other pillows and forced it under her ass, allowing her cunt to be on full display.

Emma's bush was matted by her labia, and the rest of her hairy nest was on full display. He loved the look of her bush and how it stood out, so full spreading across her mons. He took his time crawling between her legs, kissing her between her thighs, making her thighs spread even further apart. He reached the junction between her legs and moved his tongue up and down her very wet slit, avoiding, on purpose, her distended clitoris. He shoved his tongue up her cunt, tasting the sweet nectar of sex. Emma began to move her hips in time to Joshua's movement of his tongue, begging him for release.

"My clit, my clit......please touch me on my clit. I need to cum, need to cum."

Joshua continued to delay her pleasure by putting one finger into her cunt, moving it around until he found her g-spot. Rubbing that sensitive area, Emma went crazy. She was now bucking her hips like a wild stallion, gasping for air.

"Ah, Ah, yes, yes, so fucking good, don't stop. Please, my clit, my clit."

Joshua would not deny his lover the pleasure of a huge climax. He moved the tip of his tongue onto her clit, gave it a few strokes, and then locked his lips around the swollen nubbin.

Emma thrashed and bucked so much that Joshua had to pin her legs down so Emma would not fall off the bed.

"More, more, more, I'm cumming, cumming, cumming," Emma wailed.

A fine sheen of seat formed on her body. Emma's nipples were never harder. Her bush was a mass of wet hair. Joshua climbed up to cuddle with Emma. Spent, at least for the moment, they fell asleep.

Rich and Rachel found their way to The Westin.

"If I spend the night, I'll have nothing to wear to bed."

"And, what's the problem?" Rich laughed back at her.

"I'll need something for the morning, for breakfast."

"Come here as her took Rachel by the hand and went into the hotel's gift shop. Take your time, no, hurry up, and find something for yourself."

She started to look at a few pairs of shorts and tops, glancing at the price tags.

"Forget the price tags, just pick out a few things and take them with you. You can try them on in the morning and whatever you don't want, you can return."

"Is that okay with you? He asked the sales clerk.

"Not a problem."

Rachel chose 3 outfits, a tee shirt and a pair of men's boxer shorts.

"Please charge them to my room please," Rich said to the sales clerk as she was placing the items into a bag.

"And what makes you think you are going to need a tee shirt?"

"I may get cold."

"If that happens, then I won't be doing my job."

They reached the elevator and he pushed the button for his floor. As soon as the door closed, Rachel was all over Rich, pinning him to the back wall, grabbing his cock through his pants.

"No preliminaries when we get to the room, maybe later. But now, I need your cock in my cunt."

Rich placed his hand under Rachel's dress finding only a thick bush where panties would normally be. He moved a finger, then two into her cunt, pistoning his fingers as fast as he could.

"Oh, oh, so hot. Don't stop, feels too good."

Rich hit the stop button causing the elevator to stop just before it reached his floor. He then continued his onslaught on Rachel's cunt.

It didn't take more than a minute before Rachel cried out, climaxing allover his hand. Her cunt juices were running down her thighs and as Rich removed his fingers from her cunt he started the elevator again. He also fed his fingers to Rachel who took them in her mouth and moaned when she tasted herself.

Clothes were strewn all over the suite; no one cared, as Rich and Rachel made a bee line to the master bedroom. Rich was ready, and without any preliminaries, placed a pillow under Rachel's ass, then hooked her legs with his arms, moving her legs apart. With one thrust, he got his entire cock into Rachel's hairy, wet cunt.

"Just fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in me. Yeah, Yeah............. Oh yeah. Your cock feels so, so good. So hard, so good. Oh, fuck me, harder, deeper."

Rich did all that he could to keep his cock moving as fast as he could, trying to satisfy his lover's needs.

"I'm going to cum," Rich said.

"Now, cum in me now."

He did not need any additional encouragement as he pushed his seed deep into Rachel's cunt.

Rachel came at the same time. "Yes........................Yes................"

Rich echoed the same. "So sexy, so good, yes............yes."

It had been a good number of years since either Rachel or Rich had enjoyed the type of sex they just experienced.

They collapsed on each other, snuggled under the covers, not wanting to let each other go.

"That was amazing. Two orgasms within 30 minutes. Never happened before, ever."

"Glad I was able to make you happy."

"Happy is an understatement. Just hold me for a while, please." The silence was sexy and they both basked in the afterglow of their coupling.

The clock read 2 am in both hotel rooms, the one occupied by the kids and the one occupied by the parents.

Joshua woke up and found Emma, staring at him.

"I didn't want to wake you, so I did the next best thing. I waited for you to wake up. Make love to me please."

Joshua rolled on top of Emma as Emma spread her legs and guided his cock into her still very wet cunt.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers