Father & Son, Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

"Let's not rush this. Take it nice and slow. I want all the passion you can give me. Later we can fuck like rabbits. Now I want to make love to you."

Slowly but steadily, Joshua moved his cock in and almost out of Emma's cunt. Emma wrapped her legs around Joshua's body and as they made love, Emma placed a lip lock on Joshua. The passion grew and grew, Emma thrusting her hips to meet Joshua's equally passionate thrusting of his cock that was reaching places untouched by Emma's former lovers. They were in no rush to have this session end. Emma had a series of small climaxes, nothing compared to when Joshua's tongue found her most sensitive areas, but just as satisfying. Emma thought to herself that the feeling for this man is so great, even after knowing him for all of five days that it would have hurt to be away from him. Now that's not going to happen.

Sucking face, Emma was now increasing her thrusts, indicating that she was ready for Joshua to cum with her.

She whispered in his ear, "Go a little faster, I am so hot, I want to cum with you. I'm almost there. Joshua increased his pace and before too long was moaning and screaming the same words as Emma, "Cummminng, cumming."

And he did, inside Emma's furry lined cunt.

It took a few minutes but it was Emma who first spoke. "I can't believe the feelings I have for you. I love you. I truly do. Even after only five days, I want to spend as much time with you as I can. Forget the second bedroom. Do you have room for me in your bed?"

Joshua smiled and said, "We'll have to get a bigger bed, but that would be wonderful."

They held each other and fell asleep in with their arms and legs together as one.

At virtually the same time, Rich asked Rachel to get on her knees, as he wanted to take her from behind. He positioned himself behind her ass, spread her cheeks as was treated with a great view of her full bush.

"I love your bush. I love its thickness." And with that he placed his tongue along the length of her slit. He used his tongue for only a few minutes. Then he placed his cock by the entrance to Rachel's cunt, as ever so slowly, saw it disappear into her very wet furry lined cunt.

"I need you to really fuck me. We can take it slow later, but right now, I need to feel your cock deep inside my cunt. Rich began thrusting his cock back and forth in her cunt and Rachel did her part by thrusting back onto his cock. Rachel took the initiative by reaching between her legs and began running her fingers along her very sensitive clitoris. Between the thrusting and her manipulating her clit, she was panting and wailing in no time.

"Deeper, go deeper. You feel so good. Your cock feels so good, so good. Faster. I'm going to cum, going to cum."

"Me too." echoed Rich.

Rich unloaded a few ropes of cum into Rachel's tight cunt. Her cunt muscles milking every last drop out of him.

"You are going to kill me," Rich said.

"You. You made me cum three times tonight. I haven't cum like this in years, too many to remember."

Looking at the clock, it was 3 am.

"I need to rest, Rich said."

"Me too. Hold me please," Rachel said.

The too, fell asleep, intertwined with legs and arms everywhere.

The four of them were dead to the world. A restful sleep was in order and for the most part, all four of them did enjoy a few hours of uninterrupted slumber.

The kids, surprisingly, were the first to wake up around 9 am. Emma got out of bed to use the bathroom. When she returned she found Joshua wide awake, the covers thrown on the floor. He was sporting a morning erection.

"Let's not waste this," Emma said as she climbed onto the bed and lowered her cunt onto Joshua's erection. She began to ground her pelvis into his cock, and then moved up and down on his cock. Joshua reached up to caress her tits and to pinch and twist her nipples. Emma always liked her nipples pulled roughly and she told Joshua just what to do.

Emma leaned forward as Joshua started to thrust his cock into Emma's cunt. As wet as she was, she was equally as tight. Emma used her cunt muscles to milk Joshua's cock.

Emma's breath became erratic signaling her impending orgasm. Sensing this, Joshua spun her around and in the missionary position, picked up the pace.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes," Emma wailed as they both climaxed.

This time some of Joshua's spunk landed on Emma's bush. Her bush was matted with the spunk from last night and this morning. Still, Joshua reached out and ran his hand through the auburn curls.

"I think we need a shower," Emma said.

If we are going to meet our parents at 11, let me go in first, then you go in. Next time, we'll shower together." Emma got out of the bed and walked toward the bathroom as Joshua watched her ass move in all seductive way.

Rich and Rachel woke up at the same time. Rachel attempted to get out of bed, but Rich grabbed her and as she was on her back began to finger fuck her. Rachel began to respond immediately, thrusting her bottom off the bed to meet his thrusting fingers.

"Can't take any more, can't take anymore. Can't cum again," Rachel was panting.

"You sure about that," Rich said as he removed his fingers only to replace his fingers with his mouth.

"Lie back," Rachel insisted.

Rich moved to the top of the bed and Rachel got into a sixty-nine position.

I'm too sore for your cock, but this I can handle."

They spent the next 20 minutes exploring each other. Rich thought there was nothing sexier than to have a huge bush pressed against your face as you lapped up and ate a woman to orgasm. Rachel was doing a number on his cock and he felt his orgasm building.

The room was filled with the moans of two very passionate people, and finally Rich erupted into Rachel's mouth, and Rachel exploded into Rich's mouth.

"I think I'm done, at least for the next day or two," Rich said.

Rachel laughed. "I feel the same way, but if we had the opportunity to make love again before we leave, I would find a way for you to be undone!"

He kissed her and said he was going to take a shower, as they were to meet the kids in an hour. He walked toward the secondary shower telling Rachel to use the one in the master bedroom. He told her there was a Jacuzzi built in just in case she wanted to relax before showering.

They all arrived at Camille's around 11:30. Both couples walked arm-in-arm into the restaurant. They greeted each other with only a few words spoken. They exchanged kisses and small talk as they waited for their table.

They waited about 20 minutes before they got seated. The waitress asked them if they wanted coffee and all four of them shouted a resounding, "YES!!" Then they all laughed.

Rich ordered the same items today that he did earlier in the week. They were all famished. They discussed getting to the airport and it was decided that it would be easier just to meet at the airport and as the flight was at 4 pm they would get there around 2:30.

Rich had one more thing to add. "On Tuesday, you are going to be in the city, correct?"

Both girls nodded.

"Let us take you to dinner. Nothing fancy, but really good food. Better than hotel food or fast food."

"Go ahead, twist our arms," Emma said. "Of course dinner will be great. Thanks. Have Joshua give me the information and we can meet you there."

"I'll have it for you on Tuesday morning."

"Can I at least pay for this breakfast? Rachel asked.

"No you can't."

They finished and decided to walk back to the hotels. They had to pack and get ready for their flight home.

The flight was uneventful. The girls were in for another few surprises before the day was over. He got their seats upgraded so they were able to sit next to each other.

The limo driver was going to drop the girls at their Times Square hotel. But he went past the hotel and before you know it the limo stopped in front of a landmark.

Rich was first out of the car.

"Is this where you live? Rachel asked.

"No" Rich replied. "This is where you are staying."

"The Waldorf. I can't afford this."

"But I can. Enjoy the room and the city. I'll call you tomorrow. If you need anything call me on the cell."

Rachel moved closer to Rich and said in a voice only he could hear. "I've fallen madly in love with you. I hope you feel the same way about me. I don't want to lose you."

"You don't have to worry about losing me. And yes, I've feel the same way about you." As he moved even closer to her he continued, "I never thought I would have the same feelings for a woman again. You've changed all that. I may have to get you to move here."

"You may have to use all your charms on me for that to happen," Rachel said with a devilish smile.

Joshua was going to meet with Emma the next day to show her around the hospital and to bring her to her apartment. It will be a few months before she moves in, she still had to finish her residency back in Ohio, but Monday would be the only free day she would have until she came back to the city in late June.

They kissed each other goodbye. "I love you," Emma said. Joshua pointed to his heart and threw her a kiss.

"I'll meet you here for breakfast at 8:00 am."

"That sounds fine with me," Emma responded.

Father and son got back into the limo. Their respective apartments were a few minutes from here. "I guess we lucked out with our vacation," Joshua said in the understatement of the year.

"It was better than I could have ever envisioned. I never thought I would have the same feelings for another woman again. Rachel changed all that. I've fallen in love with her."

"Good for you dad. You deserve it. As you can see, Emma and I have a good thing going as well. I know she is not going to use the second bedroom in my apartment."

"Good for you. How coincidental was all this, meeting new loves of our lives, a mother and daughter, and in of all places, Key West."

The limo pulled up to the curb and Joshua got out. "

Talk to you tomorrow, dad. See you on Tuesday for dinner. Fresco by Scotto, 7:30 okay?"

"Yes, I'll call tomorrow and make the reservations."

Joshua walked into his building and five minutes later, his dad arrived at his building. He was tired, but it was a good tiredness.

Monday was day Rachel spent going over her "brag book" for her 2:00 pm interview. She was going to see the Director of HR, Jackson Freed and the president, Jessica Block at the offices of the JJ Productions Company.

Her concentration was not all there during the day, as her thoughts were constantly interrupted by her feelings toward Rich. If I don't get this job, I have nothing to fall back on and I would go back to Ohio, to find a lesser job for less pay. There was one waiting for her back home, but one that paid her half of her current salary. Then, Rich would no longer be in her life. She couldn't afford to do well in this interview.

Emma, on the other hand, spent the first part of the day being lead on a tour of the hospital, meeting the Chairman and the other staff Cardiologists. Dr. Curtis pulled Joshua over to the side and said, "I can see why you wanted her here. She will be an asset to the department. And for you, she seems perfect for you."

Joshua took her to his apartment, where she proceeded to give him his first month's rent, $1.

He laughed at the gesture but took the dollar and said, "I'm going to put each month's rent into a joint savings account. Hey, in two years we'll have all of $24 to our names!"

Emma punched him in his arm.

After a tour of the apartment, she was pleased to find out that there were two bathrooms, and that yes; they were going to have to get a bigger bed. A full size bed was too small for Joshua; now with Emma joining him in this bedroom, they were going to buy a king size one.

"How did you even sleep in this? Your legs must stick out over the end."

"I was so tired during my residency and fellowship, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out. There was no need for me to invest in a bigger bed."

"There is now."

They went to Bloomingdale's on 59th and Lexington to pick out things for the apartment. In addition to the bed, they bought sheets, bed furnishings and things for the barren kitchen. Emma was a good cook, and had plans to use the kitchen.

"You have to let me pay for some of this," Emma insisted.

"Okay, you pay for lunch."

"My apartment, my rules, I pay."

"You sound like your dad."

"Why thank you. He is a wise man"

After lunch in Bloomingdale's, they dragged many packages back to "their" apartment.

Emma was going to meet her mom for dinner, going to The Capital Grille for steaks. She had about two hours before she had to be back at the Waldorf.

"You know the bed is going to be gone tomorrow. I think we need to send it off properly," Emma said.

She began to remove her clothing and Joshua followed her. Soon they were in a passionate embrace, with Joshua thrusting his cock into Emma's tight cunt. After a few minutes, Emma pushed Joshua off of her, got hi on his back and decided to ride him in a cowboy reverse way. She settled on his cock facing forward, and he reached around to lift her legs as he began moving his cock into the depths of her cunt. If they had a mirror, they would have seen Emma's splayed legs, her bush covering her groin area, and the pink interior of her lips surrounding Joshua's cock. They stayed in this position for a few minutes, when he asked her if he could take her from behind. Emma got on her knees and Joshua lined up his cock with the entrance to her cunt and easily slid into her hot cunt.

They fucked like rabbits for the next 10 minutes before Joshua sent a few ropes of his cum deep into Emma's cunt. Emma loved the feeling of feeling a guy's cock expand just before a guy came. While I Key West, she had told Joshua that she was on the pill so he was free to keep his cock in her cunt as he came. He fired a salvo of his hot semen both into her cunt and pulled out and formed an irregular pattern on her auburn bush. He collapsed on top of her and proceeded to grind his pelvis into her groin, sharing his sticky cum.

They rested until Emma tried out the shower in one of the bathrooms. She kissed Joshua goodbye and told him that she would see him at her meeting in the morning.

Emma found her mom sitting on their hotel bed, papers scattered in every direction.

"I'm not ready for the interview. I've spent all day going over all that I've accomplished and I still can't put two-and-two- together trying to answer obvious questions that they will throw my way." "Mom, I've learned that you can over prepare. You have had success doing what this job is about, so just take your time and tell them the project your worked on, your responsibility, your action plan and what was the result. They will know from the first answer you give them that you are the best person for the position."

"You're probably right. Right now my brain is fried." I need to take a break. By the way how was your day with Joshua?"

"It was great. We bought a king size bed. Actually, he bought it. I got a few things for the bedroom and the kitchen."

"That sounds like a productive day."

Emma saw her mom with a frown on her face.

"What's the matter, mom?"

"This thing with Joshua is happening so quickly. I hope he means what he says. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Mom, Joshua and I had a long talk, in fact a few long talks before we left Key West. I'm not a mind reader, but it all feels so good, too good at times. But Joshua is a good person. I see that he takes after his dad and you can attest to the type of person his dad is."

"I guess you're right, but I don't want the fairy tale to end."

"It's not going to. I'm confident hat things will be good."

Emma went over and gave her mom a big hug. "I love you mom."

"I love you too. Can we skip going to dinner tonight and order room service. I really want to relax and look over my material just one more time."

"That's fine with me. Gives me a chance to put on some running shorts and a tee shirt and get comfortable."

At six that night they ordered room service and a nice bottle of wine. They enjoyed the seafood and indulged with a piece of chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. Emma went back to reading her medical books and Rachel went back to look at her brag book.

It was after 7 pm when Rich poked his head into the conference room where Jackson Freed and his daughter Jessica were finalizing plans for the two candidates for the next day.

Jackson said, "One is coming in at 9 am and the other at 2 pm. If the interviews go well, I will call you around 11 so you can meet the first candidate and at 4 so you can meet the second. Then we can sit down and integrate our data and see if we can make an offer to either of the candidates."

"That's fine. I'll be in my office. Just give me a shout on the phone."

Jackson excused himself and Rich had a few minutes with his daughter.

"Joshua told me you met a very nice woman in Florida. I'm happy for you dad. "

"We are going to dinner tonight at Fresco by Scotto. I've included you and Mark in the reservations. 7:30"

"Thanks. I look forward to meeting her. Gotta run. I'm getting Mark and we are grabbing a quick bite before we go home. Want to join us?"

"No thanks." I'm still recovering from my trip. I'll grab a sandwich before I get home. I hope one of these candidates works out. We have a big event in a month and I need someone to run with this."

Rich walked over and gave his daughter a kiss. "I love you."

"Love you too, dad. See you tomorrow."

Emma went with Joshua to the hospital for her meetings. She was going to be there for most of the day so she would not have a chance to find out how her mom did in the interview until 6 pm.

Rachel was still in bed when Emma came to say goodbye.

"Mom today is going to be the best day in your life. You're going to knock them dead and leave the interview with a job offer. I can feel it. I'll see you home around 6."

Rachel just gave her daughter hug. She decided to stay in bed, order breakfast from room service. She would not be able to eat before the interview, too nervous so she decided on a breakfast that would not give her grief. An omelet, toast and coffee.

She finished her breakfast, called to have the tray picked up and after the bellman took care of this, she went back to bed to try and catch a quick nap before showering. She closed her eyes and thought about the last week. Things happen for a reason so there had to be a reason why Rich and I connected. He was a considerate lover. She had not felt so alive in years. Her hands began to wander to her panties that were sodden with her juices. She had that familiar feeling in her cunt, an itch that needed to be scratched. She pulled down her panties, removed her top and lay naked on top of the comforter.

Slowly, she began to massage her tits, taking time to pull on her nipples that were now was hard. She felt her cunt getting wetter. She took her right hand and began to rub her cunt through the mass of her dark, black bush. Finding her clitoris already out from its hood, Rachel began to run the sides. The tip is too sensitive to rub initially, but when she is ready to cum, she goes right for it. With her left hand she separated her labia and took two fingers to her cunt and began to finger-fuck herself. It was a slow; drawn out process that Rachel loved. The build up to an earth-shattering climax took time, and it was well worth the wait. Rachel had closed her eyes, visualizing herself sucking on Rich's cock when the familiar stirrings of her impending orgasm jumped up and bit her. He began to frig her clitoris with abandonment, now shoving three fingers into her cunt. Her release was sudden and strong.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, so good, so good. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes," Rachel wailed as she came.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers