Father & Son, Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

She lay silent for a minute then began to rub her bush, rubbing some of her cum juices into her matted fleece.

Now she was able to take her nap and did so for two hours.

"Tell me Jackson, how was Candidate A." The candidates were still 'blinded' for Rich, as he only wanted to judge the candidates nothing more.

"No need for you to come down for the meeting. The candidate was good, but not what we are looking for."

Rich trusted Jackson's judgment without question. Jackson had been Rich's Director of HR for a long time and his value as a talent evaluator was second to none.

"Okay. Thanks. Let's hope that the second candidate is better or we will be back to square one."

Rachel arrived on the 10th floor of JJ Productions at 1:45 and was greeted by Rich's administrative assistant, Holly Sanders.

"Thanks for coming Ms. Evans. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Just water, please."

"There's water in the conference room," Holly said.

Two minutes later Jackson Freed came out of the conference room and introduced him and lead Rachel back to the conference room where the interview would take place. Jackson explained that the President of the company, Jessica Block in about 45 minutes, would join him. He did not mention anything about a final meeting with the CEO. He never does that with candidates in case they bomb out with the first part of the process.

After meeting with Jackson and Jessica, Jackson excused himself to make a call.

"Rich, I think we have a keeper. The candidate is exactly what we need. Great history of success has shown the ability to juggle many things at the same time to produce strong results. Also, an extrovert. Something that is needed in this job. The one drawback is that we may have to pay for a relocation."

"I'm not worried about a relo. I'm on my way."

Jackson explained to Rachel that because both he and Jessica were so impressed with her work history they wanted the CEO of the company to meet her. He smile when he said, "That's a good thing."

Rachel finally took a breath.

Two minutes later there was a knock on the conference door.

Jackson got up and as he was opening the door, and as Rich was walking into the room, Jackson said, "Let me introduce you." That's as far as he got.

Rachel saw Rich and said, "Rich?"

"Rachel?"

"Am I missing something here," Jackson said.

No one answered Jackson but Rachel had a few things to say.

"Rich, What are you doing here?"

With a smile and a laugh he said, "I own the company."

"You told me you were a lawyer."

"I have my law license. Never used it. Come sit down."

Everyone took a seat.

"Jessica, Rachel is the woman I told you about yesterday. The one I met in Key West."

"Jackson said, this is what you told me about your dad yesterday?

"Yes." Rachel had something to say. "You knew I was coming here for an interview yet you did not say anything?" She appeared annoyed.

"Let me explain the process. When we have an opening at the executive level, I found it best that we 'blind' the candidates." Rich went on to go through the process for Rachel.

"Until I walked into the office I had no idea who the candidate was. I'm as surprised as you are! In fact, I'm pleasantly surprised."

Jackson said, "So now what are we going to do?"

Rich turned to Rachel and said, "I only get involved in meeting with a candidate if Jackson is going to make an offer. I trust his judgment in all HR matters. I see no reason to change."

"You know what people are going to say," Jessica said laughing.

"When they find out how good Rachel is, and after I tell them that I have found someone I love, I don't think it's going to be a problem. Don't you agree? And besides, it's my company. It's good to be the boss!"

Everyone, except Rachel was smiling. She had a smirk on her face.

"Don't I have a say in this?

"You do," Jackson said. "You want the job?"

A large smile appeared on Rachel's face. "Yes, yes certainly yes. On one condition."

"What's that?" Rich asked.

She walked quickly to where Rich was now standing. "Do I have to sign a contract?"

"Only if you want."

"I have a better idea," Rich said as he walked to where Rachel was sitting.

Rachel stood up.

"How about we seal the deal in an unprofessional way?" Rich said as he took Rachel in his arms and gave her a long kiss.

"Better than a contract," Rachel said smiling.

Congratulations all around. In truth, Rachel would not be reporting directly to Rich. She would report to Jessica, but would have the ear of the CEO. Jessica had no problem with that arrangement. She was very happy for her dad.

"Let's wait until dinner tonight to tell the kids," Rich said.

"That sounds good to me," Rachel said.

It was close to 6 pm when the interview was over.

"Let me call Emma and tell her that I thought the interview went well. Then I can get back to the hotel to change for dinner."

Rachel made the call and Emma told her that she would meet her at the restaurant as Joshua just came by and they were going to be at the bar.

"I'll walk you back to the hotel and we can go to the restaurant together," Rich said.

They said their goodbyes to Jackson and Holly and told Jessica that they would see her and her husband in an hour.

"You want me to wait for you in the lobby?" Rich said as they entered the Waldorf.

"No, come with me to the room," replied Rachel.

When they got to the room Rachel was very implicit as she said, "You just sit here and let me change. As much as I'd like to jump your bones right now, we have to meet the kids in less than an hour. I'm going to take a shower and I'll be ready in half that time. In the meantime, just turn on the TV." Rachel began to undress in front of Rich. She did not hide anything from him, facing directly at him as she removed her suit, blouse, bra and panties. Standing naked in front of Rich, she could not help but tease him a little. She spread her legs, flashing her thick bush to him.

A she started to rib her tits; her bra left some strap marks, her nipples hardened.

Rich thought to himself, "Two can play at this game." He unzipped his pants and brought out his very hard cock.

"Play with yourself for me," Rich commanded as he began to stroke his cock. He knew it would not be too long before he would send a stream of his cum across the room.

Rachel's eyes were like a deer in a headlight as she began to play with her clit that came out from the hairy pubes. It would not take her too long to climax as well.

Frantically, Rich was stroking his cock and Rachel was friggin' her clit. In about two minutes, Rich announced his climax with a loud cry, "I'm cumming, cummmmmmmmming."

Rachel, in her own state of arousal, cried out, "Come on my bush, my bush. Aim for my bush."

Rich was just able to gather the strength as his climax began to throw rope after rope of hot cum onto the hairy snatch of his lover.

Two minutes after that, and after they calmed down, Rachel said, "You're going to make us late."

"Who told you to get undressed in front of me? You know how excited I've gotten seeing you naked. Now go take your shower."

Rich composed himself and waited for Rachel to finish preparing for dinner. He noticed that she did not include panties when she dressed for dinner. She was beautiful in the dress she had chosen. She decided on the four-inch heals as they were only walking about 3 blocks to the restaurant. Gold loop earrings completed the outfit.

"Stunning, just stunning. You look stunning. But there is something missing."

"You want me to put on panties?"

Rich laughed, "No." He brought out a small Tiffany's box and gave it to her. "This will complete the outfit. Go on, open it."

It was a simple gold necklace, with a diamond in the middle. Rachel gave it to Rich and asked him to put it on her.

"It's beautiful." Rachel said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"No, it's you that's beautiful. The necklace just adds to your beauty."

"Thank you."

Rachel and Rich arrived at the restaurant and were lead to their table in front of the room where Joshua, Emma, Jessica and Mark were waiting for them.

They may their way around the table greeting everyone with a kiss. Even the men got kisses from Rich. He had no problems greeting his son and son-in-law in this manner.

When seated it was Emma who first asked, "So, did you get the job?"

Before she could answer a bottle of champagne was brought over for inspection and was opened up by Brett, the wine maven at Fresco's.

"You got the job, didn't you, mom?

"Yes I did."

"Tell me, tell us, the name of the company, doing what?"

Rich interrupted. "Raise your glasses to the new Vice President of Events Planning at JJ Products. Rachel is coming to work for my company."

Over the next few minutes Rich explained how this came about. The twists and turns for the father and son, mother and daughter came full circle in one week's time.

8 Months Later

Rachel had settled into the job within the first two weeks and would have been a great hire even if she wasn't sleeping with the President. Rachel and Rich's relationship was flourishing. Emma was doing well at NYU and her relationship with Joshua was never better. The company finances were never better.

It was the night of the annual holiday party. All 50 members of the company with their spouse or guest were attending the posh party at the Harvard Club where Rich was a member. Joshua came with Emma.

There was dinner and dancing, and great wines.

Sometime after dinner, Rich went on stage to address his employees.

"I want to wish all of you a Happy Hanukah and/or Merry Christmas. It has been an especially special year for the company and for me personally. I think the worst kept secret is my relationship with Rachel."

Everyone laughed and applauded.

Rich got serious for a second. "I've loved two women in my life, Marcy who passed away too soon, and now Rachel."

More applause.

"Seven months ago, while on vacation with my son Joshua, through a few quirks of fate, Joshua met his.... Joshua, how do you describe your relationship with Emma?"

Joshua bounced on stage dragging Emma with him.

More applause.

"Dad, I been calling her my girlfriend," as he reached into his pocket, producing a Tiffany box in his hand, opened it, and then said, "I would like to call her my fiancée, placing the ring on Emma's finger if you," now addressing Emma directly, "would honor me by becoming my wife."

"Yes, of course yes," she hugged and kissed Joshua and then had her mom and Rich come up to offer congratulations.

More wild applause.

With Rachel by his side, and then turning to his son Rich said, " Joshua, you certainly know how to take over a room. How can I top this?" pointing to the happy couple.

"I think I can. As I said, I've loved two women in my life and for the past 8 months Rachel has been a gift from God to me. I did not know Joshua's plans nor does he know of my plans. Rachel, I love you more than you can imagine and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Rich too, produced a Tiffany box, opening it and taking out the ring and addressing Rachel directly, "Will you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me?"

Wild applause.

While they had discussed marriage as they had been living together for the past 6 months, she didn't push the issue nor did she expect it.

"I love you and yes, I will marry you."

There wasn't a dry eye in the room.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers