February Is Handed Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of February's handover to Stuart.
2.9k words
4.41
8.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed there while he talked, continuing to explain her training, proud of what he'd achieved in such a short space of time, explaining how he'd found her and briefly describing various aspects of her training. Her legs were just the right length in her high heels for her hips to bend over the table with the table edge jutting in to the crease between her thighs and her body, her stomach and breasts pressed against the cold wooden table top. Her head nearly reached the far edge of the table but not quite. She lay her head down sideways and closed her eyes waiting for what she knew was coming. She moved her hands to hold herself firm against the table, arms bent at the elbows, holding on to the top edge of the table either side of her head. Her breasts splaying out under her upper arms and chest.

"As you can see she's waiting to be taken, she'll stay like this until I tell her to move." He said as He stroker her curved buttocks and let His hand move up her back, over the curve of a breast and over her hair.

"Her eyes are closed but if you look closely her mouth is open, her mouth will always be open in my presence even if its just slightly, something again I've trained in to all my possessions. It reminds them that their mouth, like the rest of their body is mine, ready to take whenever I want and should never be closed to me." With this He grabbed her hair and lifted her head forcefully off the table, arching her back until she was looking at the ceiling. She cried out in surprise and some pain but she carried on holding firmly on to the table as He held her head back . Her breast swayed tantalisingly, her nipples still hard and smarting from the punishment they have received earlier. He looked at her nipples and pulled hard on one of them with his spare hand, extending it further than was comfortable. She cried out slightly again and he let go, her nipple bouncing back in to place next to its partner, both still swaying with the movement of his hand shaking as he continued to pull on her hair to get every inch of extension of her back that he knew was there.

"As I pull her head back, her mouth opens wider as if to ask for another penis to caress. So who's ready for her mouth again?" He said to the others in the room.

"I'll have her again" said Sir Ian as he walked around to the top of the table, undoing his trousers.

"Let me help you" He said as He positioned her mouth where she could accept Sir Ian's penis. Sir Ian was quite tall and she had to reach up to accept him. She started to suck and lick his penis still with her eyes closed. She carefully and slowly caressed him at first but after she started to feel his legs tense she worked slightly quicker but always with due reverence as if worshipping his penis.

"She won't open her eyes unless you tell her to and then she'll only watch what she's doing, concentrating on pleasing you. Do you want her to open her eyes or not? It won't make any difference she's been trained to pleasure a man without needing to see what's she's doing. I rather like my possessions to keep their eyes closed, it tends to concentrate their minds on the job at hand, so to speak."

"I don't mind I just want to enjoy this, do whatever you think best." said Sir Ian

" Well I'm going to start warming her up to take me from behind so lets leave her, flying blind if you will." He said

He then walked around the table to face Sir Ian. He roughly put his hand between her legs and thrust his hand in to her hard and sharply. She stiffened and moaned and He knew she'd felt some twinge of pain and this excited him.

"Just as I thought she's dripping wet. It never fails to amaze me how she gets wet even though she hates this. She dislikes having a man inside her mouth and has done ever since I was the first man to put his penis inside her mouth, touch her body in fact. I've been keen not to train this out of her. I enjoy that what she's doing here today disgusts her. She does it all inspite of herself and her self loathing and disgust. She knows she's acting like a whore but she does it because I ask her to, because she lives for me and to please me.

I find its always more exciting taking a sweet girl, with good breeding and a good education and training her to do things that even an experienced whore would think twice about. Anyone can train a less inhibited girl. It's her compliance and disgust at herself that I enjoy most. It took me months of training to get her to the stage she is now. When I first met her she'd never been touched by a man, now look at her pleasuring you, sucking on your penis as if it was the best thing in her world."

He carried on walking around the table, looking down at her body laid out in front of Him.

"Don't mind me Sir Ian, keep on with what you're doing. If you want tell her to do something you particularly like just tell her what you want her to do. Remember she doesn't know you and your particular needs as she's only be trained to please Me. Of course this will all change when she starts serving Stuart. Then she'll learn what he likes but will still remember My likes and so on when Stuart tires of her and passes her on. Her parents paid for her to have a good education and she has a clever brain, I'm merely wanting to put it to good use."

Sir Ian put his hands on either side of her head and stood perfectly still letting her mouth and neck do all the work. James moved closer, walking up to the table. He reached out and started to touch her body, stroking the arch in her lower back then grabbing at her arse cheeks.

"Do you want to use this?" asked her Owner as He held up a small, thin riding whip.

"Oh yes please, can I?" said James.

"Of course you can, she's here to be enjoyed and it saves me having to warm up her cheeks, now take the crop and hurt her with it, I want to see marks on her cheeks and Sir Ian wants to feel her react as she smarts from your blows.

Don't worry Sir Ian she won't bite you no matter how much pain she is in and she won't stop caressing you either. Again this is the beauty of the training I've given her. I hope you appreciate all the work I've put in for you Stuart."

Stuart smiled nervously and started to blush thinking of all fun he was going to have testing her training to the limits.

James raised his hand and brought the whip down hard on her rounded cheeks. He lifted his arm again and brought it down hard a second time. His face started to redden and he had to smooth back his hair which had flopped over his eyes but he didn't stop smiling as each stroke landed. Each time she squirmed on the table slightly trying to move away from the blows. She made muffled whimpering noises and each men looked at each other smiling in their shared enjoyment of her pain. The whip caused small vibrations each time it bit in to her flesh and left red lines which then proceeded to darken.

Sir Ian felt her react to the blows as she continued to work on his penis. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and her cheeks started to resemble train tracks as each blow left its mark. Blood ran to the site of the beatings, and the lines swelled slightly becoming raised lines. James started to enjoy his work, moving slightly each time so that the new line was at a slight angle from the previous. All the while her cheeks winced and shuddered.

This encouraged harder and faster blows as James started to investigate what patterns he could make by varing the intensity and position of his blows.

Sir Ian sensing his orgasm was near, pushed his penis further down her throat, holding her head tightly, not releasing her as he had at the end of each stroke. With tear stained cheeks, she started to gag on each stroke as his penis went deeply down her throat. Not letting his penis retract from her throat blocked her airway. Sir Ian held her head in place, enjoying his own pleasure, forgetting that she was there at all, that she needed to breathe, that she was even human. Her body started to stiffen, deprived of air but he kept thrusting faster and fater. Still being beaten with the whip Sir Ian jerked and exploded down her throat, the relief showing on his face as he looked down at her. Not letting her go he stared in to her eyes smiling with contentment, ignoring her desperate need to be released and allowed to breathe.

"That's it fuck her.... Harder.... Keep it down her throat longer.... Look at the way she's starting to fight to breathe... To stay alive" James said breathlessly as he brought down the whip faster with each blow in time with Sir Ian's orgasm. Sir Ian remained frozen for a second longer enjoying her desperation and then relaxed his grip on her head, letting her slide off gasping for breath.

"I can see how you like this breath play James, I could almost get in to this myself. Her face when I wouldn't let her go, her begging eyes. That was a real turn on and just as I was coming too." Smiled Sir Ian as he turned away from February, having finished with her.

"Ok James, that's enough now you're warmed up her cheeks, now can you move aside and let me take her" her Owner said as he undid his trousers releasing His straining penis, obviously turned on Himself from her beating and Sir Ian's tentative steps in to breathe play. He straddled her open thighs and kicked out her legs a bit further opening her up to better take Him.

"I love a nice warm cheeks at the end of the stroke when I'm fucking from behind." He then used his fingers to part her outer lips and roughly pushed his hard penis in to her. Again a wince of pain showed on her body as in his excitement He misjudged the angle of entry.

"That will bruise and swell up nicely and make her nice and tight for Me later." He said knowing He'd stabbed her inner walls quite sharply.

He adjusted his stroke and getting in to the rhythm started to thrust in to her hard, glad that she had braced herself against the table so that she felt the took the full force of His thrusts. He reached forward, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back hard, lifting her shoulders and breasts off the table, arching her back as far as he could while still stroking inside her. Again she cried out which spurred Him on as He continued gaining speed.

Her mouth wide open, she continued to cry out with the roughness of the assault. Her breasts swayed with the rhythm: on each forward thrust her thighs banged against the edge of the table and He pulled her head back further then released her slightly, letting her head fall on the outward stroke. Again and again, becoming more brutal each time as He got closed to His own orgasm. As He climaxed, James took a chance and thrust his quickly uncovered penis in to her mouth, right down her throat grabbing a breast in each hand and squeezing them tightly. She winced in pain, back arched as her Owner let the scene bring him to climax. James continued to thrust hard and fast like a steam train but her Owner relaxed and withdrew letting her head flop forwards as much as it could go with Angus' penis holding it in place to a certain degree.

"Always the opportunist James as ever, one day I'll have to train one for you. A nice wildcat of a thing, a spoilt rotten daddy's girl I think would be best. Don't worry I won't take all the fight out of her for you."

He smiled as he fixed his clothing, walking over to the fireplace, pulling the cord on the right, to summon the waiter with their lunch. He then walked over to the long dining table which had been laid out with a place setting at each end and two settings on either side.

He strode past the table, glancing out of the large window, turning to sit down at the head or the table facing the main entrance to the room. The sun shone over his shoulder on to the table.

He motioned for the others to join him. Stuart to his immediate right next to his father Angus, Ian on his immediate left. The seat at the other end of the table remained vacant as did the seat next to Ian.

As the waiter came in through the double doors, he saw the girl out of the corner of his eye. He was obviously used to such goings on at private lunch parties, he didn't miss a beat walking to the dining table carrying a large silver tray with several covered dishes on top. He looked up momentarily a couple of times trying to see something of the girl who was still being orally fucked by a red faced old man. He noticed that she'd obviously just been taken quite roughly from both ends as her eyes were red and face was wet from crying, her hair was messed up and those beautiful round arse cheeks he'd noticed when she walked through the lobby, had taken quite a beating of some sort.

After James jerked a couple of times he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, withdrawing quickly to see a strand of sperm lengthen between the tip of his penis and her tongue.

"Look at me bitch." He said as she opened her eyess. He smiled staring at her with his cold eyes.

"Show me, whore." She opened her mouth showing his sperm on her tongue.

"Swallow it nicely and thank me , cum slut." She closed her mouth and swallowed, closing her eyes, momentarily losing eye contact with him as his sperm slid down her throat. She looked like she was eating the finest caviar she had ever tasted. His penis remained close to her mouth.

"Lick it clean like a good whore and be quick about it as my food is getting cold." He said dryly and she dutifully licked his wrinkled old penis and long dangling ball sacks gently clean. He smiled at her again and turned away without further comment and walked to his seat at the dining table fixing his trouser.

The girl lay her head down again on the table and closed her eyes.

The waiter walked past her slowly, looking at her as she lay there bruised and spent, his trousers stiffened slightly as he reached the doorway.

"Yes you can have her after you've served us our coffee and brandy." Said her Owner noticing the waiter's interest in February. The waiter backed out of the room smiling, relishing the thought of receiving his tip in kind. As he closed the doors he thought about how brutally he'd take her, glad that they hadn't been gentle on her body so that his marks wouldn't show on her body amongst all the others. She was already severely marked on her bottom and her breasts and nipples appeared to have not been spared either from what he could glimpse briefly from her raised position on the table when she was servicing the wrinkled old man. He closed the doors.

"Now gentlemen, lets eat. " said her Owner as they all picked up their knives and forks.

"February, clean yourself up and come sit at the end of the table." He motioned to a jug of water and a hand towel on a long sideboard to the left of the round table. The men had already started talking, not taking any notice of her as she cleaned herself behind them as best she could. She splashed the cold water on her face, smothed her hair, using the small mirror on the wall and wiped her Owner's sperm that was dripping from between her legs. She dabbed between her legs with a wettened edge of the towel then dapped with a dry edge. When she finished she walked quietly over and sat at the end of the long table, opposite her Owner. Bathed in full sunlight, sitting bolt upright her breast jutting out, her nipples still to attention, she crossed her palms in her lap. Her body was still complaining but for the moment she was able to look at Him knowing that soon she'd be leaving him to serve the young boy to whom she was in the process of being given to.