Jo's Day of the Lie: Dia Da Mentira

Story Info
Wedding plan meeting leads to erotic distractions..
2.5k words
4.31
49.9k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
139 Followers

JO'S DAY OF THE LIE (O Dia da Mentira de Jo)

Summary: Wedding plan meeting leads to erotic distractions...

Key words: cuckold, Latina fiancée, natural tits, striptease, stranger, April Fool.

Many thanks to Kenji and Todger65 for editing and feedback at short notice.

Sorry for some of the low quality of the photos. Enjoy your read and please vote and/or comment, if you want more stories like this.

O DIA DA MENTIRA DE JO

All evening, I tried to get in touch with Jo and there was no answer. I lived in Norway and she lived in Brazil. Being engaged, we tried to spend time with each other every day. However, Jo was a busy person rushing round from place to place. It couldn't be easy with such a big family of five sisters and two brothers, plus a teenage son.

Anyway, it was close to midnight and there was still no answer from her. It was the first of April, and I was thinking of playing a joke on her. But I didn't know how she would take it, so I decided not to. I didn't want to risk it.

Texting her on WhatsApp, "Hi Jo! How's it going? Want to April fool around later?" I joked, and I left it at that and went to bed. I would ring her after I had been at work. This would be around four o'clock in the afternoon.

Around that time, we had been looking for a wedding venue. Her sisters had found one at a reasonable place, and gave us the manager's name, which was Davi and his WhatsApp number. A lot had to be decided like- number of guests, choice of cake, menu, DJ, decorations, etc, etc.

Jo and I had agreed to have time to do this last night. But, for some reason, she couldn't. It was a bit like playing 'cat and mouse' with Jo about this. Anyway, I called her up after dinner and got an answer from her. Jo was stuck in a traffic jam, but took my call.

"Oi, meu amor! Tudo bem?"

"Hi Jo! I'm fine. Tried to get in contact with you yesterday."

"Sim...yes.. Sorry. So many things. People suffering a lot here, dear. You know, if you can't get in contact, just be patient."

It was comforting to see her smiling face, and she deliberately played with the angles of her mobile. She knew how to tease me...

"Yes. I had hoped we could speak with Davi, the manager, last night about the venue," I said, not wanting to be distracted by her cleavage.

"Ahhh sim...yes dear. I no time for that. Family emergency. Maybe later today?"

"Not now? I told Davi to be ready at this time. You know. We had agreed, as soon as we can, when we had time. But I see that you are driving."

"Sorry. Nao. I no time. I having lunch with my sisters at restaurant. What about when I get back to my flat, at around five?"

"Okay, that's fine..! You know it is April Fool's Day today?

"Ahhh, yes dear, is it?"

Then I joked with her, "Today, I'm not going to ask you to spread a hoax. I'm going to ask you to spread your legs..."

Jo didn't laugh, I didn't think she understood... but she replied, "Okay love, I be there."

I called Davi after and explained. He said that it would be better to use Google Meet than WhatsApp and he could have the meeting at five o'clock.

GOOGLE MEET AT JO'S FLAT

A few hours later, Jo was at home and Davi, too. Finally, we could have this important meeting.

"Hi Jo, This is Davi!"

"Oi Davi! Tudo bem?"

"Tudo bem, Jo. Nice to see you. Your fiance told me a lot about you!"

"Has he? Good things, I hope!"

"Sim. All good!"

Davi spoke as if he was out of breath. I could see that Davi's gray hair was thinning. He was a short, middle-aged man with a pot belly .A typical office manager. He looked a bit like the actor, Danny De Vito, and had the same smile. I didn't see a ring on his finger, so I guessed that he was single. He was speaking from a dark office room and the light of the screen lit his chubby face.

Well, after Jo and Davi exchanged pleasantries, they spoke Portuguese for quite a time. Jo had a lot of questions and Davi answered them. I was left out of their conversation, but I didn't mind; I thought that it might be a good thing for Jo to speak in her mother's tongue. And for there to be an ease in communication and not having to translate the whole time.

I could tell somehow that the conversation was coming to an end, when Jo spoke to me finally.

"Oi Amor! We agree on number of guests and the DJ. But not other things like decoration... I must see for real. He say he can give us very good discount. Davi invite me to venue and his office. He say it important I taste his food and also cake to make good choice. So we agree we meet later today?"

"Sorry love, I am busy. I have to go out soon. But you can still have the meeting with him."

"You sure, meu amor?"

"Yes, I am fine with it."

Davi tried to make me feel better, "It is difficult to taste food on the Internet. It is better that Jo is here tasting my food. She will see what she likes. You won't have to worry about that."

I was beginning to think if Davi had alternate plans for my fiancée. Davi and Jo then agreed to go to have a meeting later that evening.

Suddenly she laughed to what Davi said to her and then she translated for me.

"Davi say that 'I beautiful woman, and you lucky guy!'"

"You are, darling!" I replied enthusiastically, after Jo blushed, and Davi smiled toothily.

Jo, then put down her iPad. It took some time, I heard a cupboard door open. Maybe, Jo was changing clothes. My mind boggled as to why she was doing this...

"So meu amor, you talk earlier to me, that you wanna me to fool around? I wanna fool around."

I didn't have time to answer her, when suddenly she posed for both of us.

It was a shock to me and to Davi. You should have seen Davi's face, both a look of shock and lust at the same time. He looked quite seedy then.

Jo, though, was being her playful, joking self.

"You like?" She asked us both in a provoking, sensual tone.

Of course, we did! We were nodding our heads profusely. Davi was sweating and his eyes were glued to his screen. He had his handkerchief out, to dry the sweat accumulated on his forehead. Obviously from the 'Jo effects'.

"Seu noivo tem pernas lindas!" (Your fiancée has beautiful legs) Davi said, as he eyed her up.

This, I thought, encouraged Jo even more.

Before I could say anything, it was then, to my complete surprise, that Jo turned at right angles. She twisted her torso, looked at us....Spread her legs open invitingly and smiled at us, on her iPad.

Davi, then, could see Jo's pussy.

She wasn't shaven completely down there, by what I could make out.

"Bonita busceta!" Davi croaked out.

Both Davi and I gasped, as we saw this vision of wantonness and loveliness.

Davi said, obviously randy from her actions, "Bonita pussy! Você fez meu dia!" (Beautiful pussy! You made my day!).

"Obrigado, " and she smiled wickedly, even more. "Davi, preciso conversar mais com o noivo. Nos falamos depois okay?).? (Davi, I got to talk more with fiancé. We talk later, okay?).

Davi nodded and he looked a little disappointed.

"Estou ansioso para ver você, linda senhora." (I look forward to seeing you, beautiful lady.)

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO

It was then that the image of Davi sadly disappeared, and it was just me and Jo.

"WOW, JO! That was amazing!"

"Just for you, meu amor... remember, you ask me, ah?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying and I was still surprised over what she just did. I thought she might have misunderstood me. That she thought literally, that she should 'fool' around?

"Davi liked your show, Jo!"

"I just playing, you know, meu amor! You like view from behind?"

Jo turned around and I could see her beautiful back, bottom, and legs.

"Yes. Like it a lot. A pity, though, that Davi couldn't see this. Can you wear the same dress, when you meet him?"

"Sim, I can!"

Jo put her iPad down on the floor. "You think he like this view?"

"Certainly, Jo. Without a doubt!"

"I can...wear no panties. Whattaya say?"

"YES, JO! YES!"

"Maybe meu amor we get special discount from him for special show...if I do? If... I get on my knees for him?"

"YES, JO! "

Jo sat down and rested.

"Mmmmmm...what else?"

I could tell she was thinking and she had my undivided attention. I was like a hungry dog, waiting for its treat.

"I no happy with the front of dress... .maybe I turn it around, when I meeting him?"

Jo went off camera and I could hear a ruffling of clothes. Then she came back..

"Meu amor, maybe he like this?"

I was breathless. I wanted him to see my fiancée like this. I really did!

"He will be able to see your nipples, Jo! You want that?"

"Sim, meu amor...I want if you want!"

Jo was thinking again. I was waiting with bated breath. She went off camera again, while I was pinned to my seat and phone. And then she returned.

"Maybe, meu amor...maybe I no need to ... .what you think, if I do this?"

I could see her naked, delightful, creamy orbs. 'Davi would be able to see her like this?' I thought. My mind was in a spin again over Jo. She always had this effect on me.

'What else... would she do? What more could I suggest to her?'

"I know, Jo. Maybe you might get more of a discount, if you strip completely for him in his office?"

"Sim, amor. Good idea!"

Then she slipped off her dress.

I was in awe.

"What else can you do, Jo?"

"TO DO...EVERYTHING!"

My cock needed a release and I fapped to her nakedness.

And she was saying "You like...? He will like?"

'Yes, he would...' as I pictured Jo naked in Davi's dark, seedy office.

So having had my orgasm, I then asked Jo, "So you really going to do it?"

Jo turned around to find something else to wear. I want wear something else love. She smiled, then said, "There is one thing about 'fantasy' and 'reality' dear... You know, love, that you are the one, who is the best.

I no need other man.

Now I need go now meet Davi. I getting late!"

.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER ON ...

So, I left it at that. Jo teased me and I fell for it. So I didn't expect anything more to happen at their planning meeting.That was until I got a message from Davi.

And it read:

"We had good meeting and I see Jo was stressed.

I say I can help with her stress and give a good discount.

So I give massage to shoulders of

Jo, after I sucked tits, then we went to have

nice time.

She suck my balls and after my stiff nice big dick,

and I continue massage with her naked and

her back.

We agree that I visit her and give her massage and

she suck me again. For me this is enough.

I contact Jo next week. I want to massage her naked."

To say I was surprised, was an understatement. I wasn't expecting that.

After reading the message, I called Jo immediately. She was at home.

"Oi meu amor"

Jo was happy to see me, but I wanted to know what happened. Was it an April Fool'S joke from Davi?

"Hi, I got the message from Davi..."

"Muito bom...very good... We did many things!" She smiled.

I sat upright in my seat .Thinking to myself, 'What did she do?'

"What happened, Jo?!"

"First, I no find the place, much traffic and I stressed, you know? Eventually I find it and I really tired and hungry. We had meeting at his restaurant.

Davi suggest we have wedding, with theme 'love'. He recommend red as colour of decorations— red heart balloons, red roses etc. Then he suggest some sexy food - oysters, dates...dark chocolate as finger food. He giving me samples to taste. Ohhh so delicia... delicious... it was so gooood. And you know how dark chocolate make me feel!"

Yes, I did. (Unfortunately)

"Anyway, then Davi , he take me to one side and we go into office...he lock the door...we sit down on his sofa and he said how he like my show earlier and I 'very beautiful woman'. He say many good words to me." Jo blushed.

I knew the effect of 'good words' on Jo, It was, like an aphrodisiac for her. And with all these erotic, expensive foods, she must have had food orgasms, too.

"He say, he want make a toast to you and me...and gave me glass red wine. He say this wine is... he will give as gift.... So we drink and drink.... I feel ...how you say it? 'Embriagada?'....Tipsy!"

"Jo, you know you can't take drink, not even a glass of wine."

"Sim...yes, meu amor, but I tasting, because of our wedding.

I begin feel little more relax with him, and he suggest he massage me to de-stress me."

So, I say 'okay.'"

.
16.jpg" width="567" height="320">

"Davi touchie touchie me, he ask why I give show to him with you today. I say that you like...I say you no jealous when other man see me. Then he lower my top and sucks my breasts...YES."

Jo shows me.

"He like. He tell me suck him, so I do his balls, then I suck his penis. And he still touchie, touchie me."

"He open my legs....I keep spread for him. And he suck me ....then we climax."

I was shocked and hard. Jo still spoke.

"We agree meet again and he say he give us good price."

I had to fap at the same time, as she told me her incredibly sexy story.

"Why did you do that, Jo?"

"I remember you saying to me this morning—- 'no spread hoax, but spread legs!' No?"

*From the author: Thanks for reading. Please vote and/or comment. Cheers.

Anton25
Anton25
139 Followers