Jo Pussy-Yours, Jo Ass - Mine!

Story Info
MILF Jo has virgin ass taken by cuckold's friend.
846 words
3.92
47.4k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
118 Followers

JO PUSSY..YOURS, JO ASS...MINE!

Background

This continues the collection of Jo stories among others. (https://literotica.com/s/the-story-of-jo, https://literotica.com/s/sex-slut-friend-jo, https://literotica.com/s/at-twenty-five ). So to get context, you can read them and get more descriptions of the sex.

This is an entry for the 750-word challenge, hence its shortness. If you want me to continue Jo's sex escapades, then vote or comment, or both, please. Thanks.

"Jo pussy... yours, Jo ass...MINE!"

I would always remember those words upon entering our guest bedroom, Jose plummeting into Jo's ass. It was just one month after we had gotten married. My innocent wife was on the black-leather massage table. Her smooth skin, covered in baby oil, she was holding an obscene ball-like vibrator to her pussy.

Jo, with eyes wide shut, groaned out loud.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Her orgasm was powerful and intense.

I filmed them, of course, to commemorate this moment, which would become the most played of my growing collection.

So the questions remained-why did she allow this, when at first she didn't?

Jo knew I had looked at porn since I was a kid. I came to think she wanted to be my porn outlet, not any others. She didn't like me leaving our bed in the middle of the night. Jo thought I was looking at other women. In reality, I was looking at her pics and films along with other men on a sex site...

So, Jo wanted to be my porn model, and my friend, Jose, was not worried about being filmed having sex with her. Actually he was one of the men I shared her naked pictures with, this was how I persuaded her into extramarital sex. The condition for them enjoying these erotic interludes was that I get photos and videos, or they do it for me. These were their sex selfies...

So to get her ass... pussy... mouth... to be used by this brute of a man was not easy. The seed of lust had to be planted through fantasy, enjoyment, and excitement. This was done virtually.

Jose sent me his sex selfies, screwing his blonde girlfriend once.

Later on, on one of our Skype sex dates, I was going to show her -Jose... in the flesh.

"Is that Jose?" Jo asked, in her sultry sexy voice.

"Yes, it is! You like his cock?"

"Sim!"

We could only see Jose's big, erect cock on the screen. I was being inventive tonight. Having two devices for our sex Skype date. One computer with us on Skype, and the other showing Jose's sex clips.

It was dark and Jo, with her glasses on, held her mobile up, intently watching this cock plunging into a lady's ass...

"Si... Esso, like that!" Jose addressed his lover, as she touched her pussy.

The lady's head turned to her side in the throes of pleasure hitting her ass. Who was I to know this very scene would be repeated between Jose and my wife?

"You like his cock, Jo?"

"Yes, I like." Her eyes lit up to another clip of the blonde lady sucking Jose's balls and her wanking the rest of his stick with her wrapping thin, lady-like, well-manicured fingers around his cock.

"Who this lady?"

"Jose's lover. They meet once or twice a week for sex."

"Would you like to meet Jose?"

"Maybe."

"If you wanna meet him often, which day?"

Jo was frigging her pussy and thinking what to say. Her picture was blurred from all her movement.

Then she suggested, "Wednesdays?"

So back to the present on a Wednesday, I left Jo on the massage table with Jose. After Jose left, I quickly went up to the guest room and I asked her what happened.

"Jose came at twelve and say today he massage me nice. Then after massage he say to me, 'I want your ass! But I say 'NooooOOOO!'"

I was on tenterhooks listening to her.

"He take out machine out of bag and make me wet with vibrator. I like. Then he say me 'hold vibrator to pussy'. After Jose then took his finger up my ass and I shout 'No!' But he no stop."

I was excited listening to Jo's account, my dick was getting hard.

"He took his cock into my ass. And he fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

It looked as if she said those fateful words to the rhythm of his cock in her ass.

"And I say, 'NO!' But my body react, it like this! I no understand, he give me orgasm and orgasm and orgasm and orgasm!

It different feeling from when we make love. Jose make sex with me. Then you come in room, film us and then you leave. He fuck me, fuck me, fuck me again... then come on my breasts."

So this is the story of when Jo's cherry ass was taken by Jose...

Anton25
Anton25
118 Followers