FFFF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Martha let out a loud groan and started cumming. "Oh thank you Dominica, thank you. I needed to cum so, so bad!" Laughing now she ran her hands though Dominica's long silky black hair; "Now the three of us can relax and take our time and fuck the rest of the day leisurely."

Dominica pulled her cum covered face from Martha's spread thighs; "Speak for yourself Martha, I haven't cum yet!"

Martha sat up and kissed Dominica hard on the mouth; "Well Dominica I guess we'll have to take care of that won't we Joe?"

His cock was once again hard and at full staff; "Oh yeah Martha, I'll sit back and watch the two of you. Dominica, you may want to get naked first though!"

Martha laughed and reached down and gripped the hem of Dominica's dress and with one quick movement pulled the dress up and over her head.

Dominica knelt there in front of Martha and Joe dressed only in stockings and shoes. She kicked off her shoes and slid up Martha's lush body. She positioned her pussy with that coal black patch of hair lining her cunt directly over Martha's mouth.

Dominica ran her hands through Martha's gorgeous blonde locks and drew her mouth upward to connect with her pulsating pussy

Joe stroked his cock faster and faster as he watched the dark skinned Dominica grind her pussy against the light skinned Martha.

Martha's legs were sliding back and forth as her juices began to boil. She felt the itching in her pussy that could only be scratched by a cock, a big stiff cock. She let out a groan and began lapping away at the cunt positioned above her. Her hands gripped Dominica's full dark skinned ass cheeks and pulled her down to her active tongue.

Dominica ground her cunt to Martha's mouth and ran her hands across her stiff nippled tits and squeezed as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. She shook and started cumming as she worked her cunt harder against Martha's tongue. As she came she rolled off of Martha and squeezed her thighs together and came and came and came.

She opened her dark eyes and smile weakly at Martha whose face was covered in her juices. She reached up and swept the golden locks from her face. She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. As they kissed they felt Joe shifting around on the bed.

"Okay Martha, I'm ready. TEACH ME TO FUCK!"

She laughed out loud and pulled him to her. She ran her fingers though his hair and gave him a long open mouthed kiss. When she broke the kiss she looked at Dominica; "Ready to give him some lessons Dominica? Okay Joe lay on your back and we'll give you a blow job you'll never forget!"

Joe quickly lay out in front of them, his huge thick cock waved back and forth. Martha slipped down and laid flat on her belly between his legs and licked and nipped at his inner thighs. She moved to his large balls and looking up at him smiled and drew one ball into her mouth.

While she was doing that, Dominica swayed back and forth across his chest and belly; her long glossy black hair tickled his belly and heightened his excitement. She moved to his cock and while Martha sucked on his nuts, she ran her tongue up and down, up and down, up and down his shaft, sides, underside and large helmet head. He let out a loud groan when she opened her mouth wide and slipped her wet lips around his shaft.

Joe arched his back trying to drive more of his cock down her throat.

She gagged and pulled off, shaking her index finger at him; "That's a no, no Joe unless you really know what your partner wants, let the lady set the pace or you could really hurt her."

Martha got on her knees and she took one side while Dominica took the other side. The two of them sucked, licked and bobbed up and down on his cock until her was ready to cum. All of a sudden they stopped and laughed when they saw the pained look on his face.

"Alright stud, now you get to learn how to eat pussy, ready?"

He nodded and got up as Martha lay on her back. She spread her legs and Joe dove in.

"Wait, wait Joe! This isn't a race, slow and gently, it's supposed to be fine dining, and not a buffet at an all you can eat joint. Okay let's start again, lick around the lips experiment with your lips and tongue, slower, slower, STOP! Get up and watch how Dominica does it, if you don't mind Dominica?"

"Mmmmm, my pleasure Martha, now watch Joe."

She kissed around the tender lips, her tongue came out and flicked and stabbed at the juicy hole and withdrew. She pulled at the outer lips and let go.

Martha let out a moan; "Mmmmm, are you watching Joe, she an expert at this!"

Dominica had the heat turned up and now found Martha's clit and slowly uncovered it and began to worry it. It was driving Martha to new heights.

She let go and stabbed at the bubbly hole and when she withdrew, she followed it with first one and then a second finger. Her lips and tongue renewed their assault on her clit and Martha was rolling her hips and tried to get Dominica to go faster.

"See Joe, that's how it's done. Want to try?"

He nodded and did just as Dominica had done and Martha was now moaning and groaning as she raced towards a much needed orgasm. She trapped his head between her thighs and nearly broke his neck with her scissor grip. All of a sudden she let go and let out a loud scream and came all over his face. When she finished she smiled down at him; "You're a quick learner, do you want to try it out on Dominica........?"

Before she could finish he flipped Dominica over onto her back and began the same lesson he had just learned on her.

Dominica was different seeing she had a very tight lipped pussy; but it started to blossom when Joe began to practice on her what she had just taught him.

After about three or four minutes he had her squirming on the bed, she was rolling from side to side as a huge orgasm began to wrack her tiny compact body. She looked amazing her tight body with her hard nippled tits were bursting with excitement. Her long black hair was tangled about her face and looked her look even more erotic.

With Joe on his knees eating Dominica, Martha slipped onto her back and crawled between his legs. She reached up and directed his dangling cock into her mouth. Her sexy blonde hair looked like a cloud around her face. Her eyes were wide open as Joe pumped his cock in and out of her mouth as if it was a pussy.

He paused when he felt Dominica cum. He sat up, his face covered in her thick creamy juices and his cock popped out of Martha's mouth.

Martha slid higher on the bed and pulled Joe to her; "Okay STUD, time to fuck. Now even though I'm wet, very wet and horny, your cock is very, very large. You nearly tore me in two earlier, now take it slow and lets both enjoy this. If you take it slow, you'll last longer and we can try all kinds of positions, if you're really good, you can have both of us!"

Joe positioned himself between her thighs. She gripped his cock and swiped it back and forth across her weeping cuntlips. When she had the large mushroomed head seated she grabbed him by the hips and pulled him downward.

Inch by inch his cock sank into her wet juicy hole.

Martha let out a guttural moan and pulled him down to cover her glistening body. Their lips met and he began to slowly pump his cock in and out, in and out. He was a quick learner and she began to urge him on.

Joe broke the kiss and began sucking on her large firm tits, moving from one to the other and it was driving her crazy.

He looked up at her and she smiled weakly as she was nearing an orgasm; "Want to try doggy?"

He smiled and nodded; he pulled out and flipped her over onto her belly. He stopped briefly to look at the gorgeous form before him. Her hair was draped over her shoulders, her long graceful back led to a tiny waist and wide MILF hips. Her ass wiggled back and forth anticipating his cock and just below her hips, her pouty cuntlips were red, swollen and dripping with her juices.

Gripping her hips he pulled her to her knees. Gripping his cock he found her dripping hole and pushed forward. Once again he buried his cock in her and it was driving Martha insane.

She began to push back and she tossed her head about as her orgasm got closer and closer. "Okay Joe, FUCK ME HARDER, yes just like that. Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me hard, you fucking stud!"

Hearing how good he was making her feel he went faster and faster plowing into her and their skin slapping against skin echoed through the room.

Martha fell to the bed and shook as she had an intense orgasm. When she did this he popped out and his cock was covered in her juices.

Dominica jumped on it, sucking Martha's juices off his cock. She pulled him over on top of her and directed his cock into her cunt. She let out a loud cry as he buried his huge cock in her tiny pussy.

Joe wanted badly to cum in Martha, but when she fell off his cock and Dominica took over he knew he had to continue fucking her so they both could cum.

Dominica let out a scream when Joe fell upon her and rolled over. This put her on top and she began to slam her tiny body up and down on his large sword. Her long silky black hair painted his upper body and he smiled up at her. He pulled her down to him as he sucked on her tight button like nippled tits.

His hands were on her ass, guiding her up and down on his cock and the way her cunt clamped down on his cock, it was the same way Martha's had felt like before she came. He shoved a finger up her ass and that did it. Dominica fell against Joe and shook violently as she let loose, her juices bathed his cock and flowed out onto his lower body and into the crack of his ass.

Joe rolled Dominica off of him and she fell next to Martha who was watching intently at the two younger people fucking.

Joe knelt next to the two of them and stroked his big cock; "Get ready you two sluts, I'm going to cum and I'm going to cum all over your two gorgeous faces!"

He started cumming, shot after shot covered their faces, necks and tits. Once drained he fell to the bed and Martha and Dominica licked the cum from one another's face and body.

Martha smacked her lips and kissed Joe; "Ready for your next lesson STUD!"

Back to the present, Gretchen and Margaret had their hands down their panties, fingering their pussies as they listened to Dominica finish her story.

"My god Martha, that was amazing. How the hell can any of us beat that? What happened after that?"

Dominica smiled; "Well Gretchen, we took a shower together, fucked again in there and headed back to the bedroom where we fucked well into the night. Both of our pussies are sore and swollen, even now. I just hope we recuperate, we have another date with Joe and his star black running back tomorrow afternoon!"

Martha giggled; Gretchen, it's not about outdoing one another, it's all about the fantasy you've always wanted.

You know I think we need to add some members. How about the person with the last fantasy nominating two new members? We all still get a vote and can veto any nominee!"

Shannon spoke up; "Sounds good to me, by the way, I'm putting the finishing touches on my fantasy and should have the cameras in place today or tomorrow. I should have my fantasy on tape for our next meeting. So Martha who do you want to nominate to join our group?"

While Martha was thinking Gretchen spoke up; "Seeing Shannon and I are the only ones left, I was going to tell you my fantasy will become a reality by the end of the week. I even have a professional cameraman to film it and who knows, I may even have him join in if I really get as horny as I anticipate I will be."

Caroline jumped in; "Who is it Gretchen, what's your fantasy?"

Gretchen laughed; "Oh no you don't; it's a secret, hopefully you'll see next week and Shannon and I will nominate four new members. Remember to let them know this is all hush, hush and if they don't want to join to keep it QUIET!"

Martha spoke up; "Well I already spoke with my two nominees and they are both very, very interested in joining."

Laura stood up; "Alright Martha, don't keep us in suspense, who are your nominees?"

Martha looked at the other five members and Dominica and blurted out; "Julie Bandaras and Rebecca Diamond, I figured all six of us are blondes and we need some diversity."

Dominica looked down; "Well thanks for including me Martha!"

The six women stood up and hugged Dominica; "We took it for granted that you are one of us Dominica. I was talking about the original group and decided on Julie & Rebecca before I asked you about joining in my fantasy, are you okay with that?"

Dominica had a huge smile on her face; "So I'm in? Do I need to come up with a fantasy? I have a few I know I'd love to make come true!"

They all chimed in; "You sure are and yep, come up with a fantasy!"

"Okay lets vote, all in favor of Julie Bandaras say I", all seven of them said I. "Alright, all in favor of Rebecca, say I!"

Once again they all said I.

"Its official our new members are Julie Bandaras and Rebecca Diamond, I'll let them know about next week's meeting and tell them to start preparing for their fantasy. I have to head out, see you all next week, Shannon, Gretchen, good luck and please try and do something I wouldn't, but would love to try."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12