FFFF Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're right Mr. Tesch, she should be punished!"

Moving over to the bed she sat on the edge of the bed and turning towards Rachel took her by the hand. "Come here my dear and lay over my lap for your punishment!"

Rachel was smiling as she moved over to Heather and she slowly took her position, lying over Heather's lush thighs.

Heather took her cool hand and slowly lifted the full skirt and tucked it in the waistband of her skirt. Heather stopped to take in the exquisite sight before her. The tight white panties molded her tiny ass perfectly and as Rachel lay there she spread her thighs slightly and she got a good look at her gorgeous legs and full pussy mound.

Raising her hand she slapped Rachel lightly on the ass.

Rachel let out a gasp and wiggled her ass against Heather's out-stretched legs; "Oh Ms. Heather, please no more.

Heather shook her head; "NO MORE? Sorry Ms. Nichols, but I'm afraid we've only begun!" With that her hand came down again, but this time a lot harder. One after another her hand paddled Rachel's firm ass and she was moaning and groaning, half from the pain and half from the excitement of the act.

"Please, please Ms. Heather, no more!"

She stopped and looked at Tim who was still shooting pics and stroking his cock through his shorts; "What do you think Mr. Tesch, think she's had enough?"

He shook his head no; "Oh no Heather, just look at her panties, they are all wet. She's having very; very bad thoughts and she must be punished. I think you should take those panties off and slap her bare butt!"

Rachel let out a moan; "Ohhhhhhhh please, please don't I'll be good! I'll do what ever you want but please ne more!"

Heather reached under the tight skirt and gripped the elastic waistband and tugging it, it came free.

Rachel lifted her belly from Heather's legs to make it easier for her to remove them.

Heather tossed them across the room to Tim, who raised it to his nose and inhaled its sweet scent. Tossing them aside he focused his camera on Rachel's porcelain white ass, which was rosy red from the spanking inflicted on her by Heather.

Heather caressed Rachel's tight ass cheeks and suddenly slapped it hard; again and again she slapped her tight ass until it was beet red.

Tears of pain and excitement flowed down Rachel's cheeks as she pleaded with Heather to stop; "Please, please Ms. Heather, no more I'll do anything, just name it, but please stop!"

Heather smiled wickedly and whispered to Rachel; "Anything?"

Rachel nodded up and down furiously; "Ah Ha, yes, yes, anything!"

Heather guided Rachel to a kneeling position besides her on the bed and she looked at her skirt and turning to Tim said; "Tim look at what this little slut did to my skirt, she smeared her pussy juice all over my new skirt. What do you think she should do about it?"

Tim shook his head back and forth; "Well Heather, first of all I think she should take it off so it doesn't soak through and soil anything else."

"I think you're right Tim! Come here Rachel and unzip me and take my skirt off."

Rachel scooted to the edge of the bed and Heather turned her back to Rachel and as Rachel unzipped her, Heather unbuttoned her blouse. As the skirt floated to the floor, Heather dropped her blouse to the bed. She turned and stood before Rachel in a lacy black bodysuit. It was cut high on her hips and it barely contained her huge breasts.

Rachel looked up at her with those innocent doe-like eyes and whispered; "Please Heather; let me make it up to you, please tell me what you want me to do?"

Heather leaned over and her long blonde hair covered Rachel's face. Their lips met and Heather's hands came up and cupped the twin firm mounds still hidden by her open blouse. Her thumbs flicked back and forth across Rachel's stiff nipples and she moaned into Heather's mouth.

Rachel's hands came up and slid the two straps holding the lacy bodysuit from Heather's shoulders. Tugging at it her huge breasts sprung free from their confinement and Rachel broke the kiss to gaze upon the twin mounds of flesh. She let out a gasp when she saw how large and beautiful they were. Upon her tanned body were these two mounds of white flesh. There were large blue veins running through them making them look even more spectacular. Her rosy aureoles were the size of silver dollars and the large pencil eraser sized nipples were puckered, a dark red and very, very stiff.

Rachel leaned in and took one of those stiff nipples between her lips and as she closed her lips over it, her tongue flicked back and forth across the surface of the nipple.

Heather threw her head back and let out a cry of surprise and delight. Her hands came up and slid the starched white blouse off of Rachel's shoulders and it fluttered to the bed.

Disengaging Rachel's lips from her breast she applied pressure to Rachel's shoulders, urging her onto her back. Heather gazed at the gorgeous redhead on the bed, she reached down and pulled her bodysuit from her hips and shaking her legs, it dropped to the floor.

Rachel looked up with adoring eyes at the large figure before her, her large breasts stood high on her chest. Her tiny waist looked even smaller due to her large hips and tight gorgeous ass. What really caught Rachel's eyes was the extremely tight lipped pussy nestled between Heather's ample thighs. It was barely a crack, but knew when opened, it would accommodate Tim's large bulge she was still aching to see.

Heather placed her hands on the outstretched knees of Rachel's porcelain white knees. She slowly slid them up and under her plaid skirt. She slid them back down and reaching up unzipped the skirt and tugged it from her body. Now totally naked she stared at Rachel, licking her lips she said; "Alright Rachel, seeing the photo shoot is nearly complete, are you ready to relieve all of the tension this shoot has caused?"

Rachel smiled broadly and nodded vigorously. She stopped when Heather once again placed her hands on her knees and slid them higher and higher on her body. She let out a groan when Heather bypassed her pussy and floated across her flat belly and up to her pert firm breasts.

Heather cupped them briefly and flicked the stiff nipples with her thumbs. Bending over she sucked one into her mouth and looking up at Rachel smiled; "Oh I think Max is going to love these photos of you, don't you think?"

In a heavy breath Rachel responded; "OH YES HEATHER, he's always wanted to see me with another woman!"

Heather took her mouth off of Rachel's nipple and cupping her face she turned Rachel's head to one side and whispered; "Hopefully a man too!"

Rachel let out a gasp and before she could reply Tim moved his hips forward and his thick cock parted her lips and entered her open mouth. She let out a "Ump!" and her eyes opened wide as she stared up at Tim as his camera flashed over and over again as he fed more of his thick stiff cock into her hot mouth.

Heather moved back down her petite body and flicked at her nipples and slid lower to her dripping pussy. Reaching up she threw Rachel's slim legs over her shoulders and staring up at Rachel said; "Are you ready to have your cunt sucked Rachel?"

With the thick cock stretching her lips to the max, she couldn't speak, she just let out a groan and she nodded best she could and her eyes were also telling her to go for it.

Heather, using her thumbs parted Rachel's juicy lips and leaning in, she blew on it gently. This caused Rachel to let out a loud groan and arched her back, attempting to make Heather come in direct contact with her aching pussy.

Heather let out a tiny giggle and leaning it stabbed her tongue into the base of Rachel's pussy and dragging it upward all the way to her clit she collected a large dollop of her female juices. She rose and cupped the back of Tim's head and they kisses passionately.

Tim let out a lout "Mmmmmm, her taste is delicious!"

Heather smacked her lips; "I can't wait to taste the mixture of her juices and your cum all over your cock after you fuck her!"

Rachel was sucking his cock deeper and faster and she started gagging as she took him in a little too deep.

Tim grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled her slightly off his cock; "Woo there Rachel, slow down, we have all evening and before the night is over you'll have my cum in your mouth and cunt of yours. Hell we'll even let you suck the cum from Heather's pussy after I fuck her too!"

When Rachel heard what Tim said she took his cock back into her mouth and began sucking harder and faster. With each downward movement her tongue whipped around his cock and lapped at his swollen nuts. Saliva was dripping from the corners of her mouth and as she pulled off to take a deep breath, a stream of saliva drooled out of her mouth.

The innocent looking Rachel had evaporated and left was a cock slut who couldn't get enough. She started cumming when Heather once again began sucking on her juicy filled cunt and popping the extremely sensitive red bud between her lips, sent Rachel into orbit.

She shook and her juices flowed so fast from her pussy that Heather could not suck it up fast enough. A stream of her juices ran down between her tight ass cheeks and puddled around her puckered hole.

When Heather saw this she continued sucking at her pussy, but now slipped one of her long slim fingers into Rachel's tight asshole.

When Rachel felt Heather's finger enter her asshole it immediately send her over the top once again and she started foaming around Heather's lips. She sucked even faster on Tim's cock and he couldn't hold off any longer and he started cumming.

His first shot went down her throat as the second filled her mouth. Tim pulled his cock out of her mouth and started painting her gorgeous face with his creamy cum. Burst after burst covered her porcelain face and dripping into the hollow of her neck. Totally spent he fell to the bed besides the two women locked in an erotic embrace.

Heather looked up seeing Rachel's face dripping with her husband's cum, this sent her into overdrive. Tearing her face from between Rachel's thighs she swooped down and began licking the cum that dripped from her nose, cheeks, chin and neck. Gathering it all in her mouth she was poised over Rachel's open mouth and opening her mouth, she drizzled the cum into her mouth.

Heather's mouth now empty, she dropped down and kissed Rachel passionately sucking the cum back into her mouth.

Back and forth, back and forth the two sexy women swapped Tim's cum and the cum Heather had in her mouth from Rachel's pussy. After a minute or so, all of the cum had been swallowed.

Tim, who was watching the incredible sight next to him was already getting stiff once again, Tim scooted round and positioned himself behind his wife's incredible ass. Swiping his cock back and forth it slid into her pussy rather easily. He shoved forward and was rewarded with a rush of her juices bathing his thick cock and sent it dribbling down her leg.

Rachel got out from under Heather, spinning around she crawled down between Heather's wide-spread legs. Gripping her by the hips she drew her down and as Tim fucked her, Rachel licked at his cum covered shaft and Heather's pussy and clit.

Heather went off like a firecracker on the Fourth of July. Between her husband's thick cock buried in her cunt, Rachel's tongue on her sensitive clit and now Tim's two fingers plunging in and out of her asshole, she went from one intense orgasm, into yet another one even stronger then the last. Getting weak she rolled to the side and off of Rachel's fantastic mouth.

Tim slipped out of her pussy, but now as he lifted her one strong leg was staring directly at her gaping asshole. Scooting up he pushed his hips forward and the thick head of his cock popped into her asshole.

Heather let out a loud groan; "Oh yessss Tim, fuck my ass, fuck it good and hard. I want you to cum in my ass and then I want Rachel to suck the cum from my ass and feed it to me!"

When Rachel and Tim heard this they went crazy.

Rachel slipped to the mattress and began sucking at Tim's swollen nuts, trying to draw the cum out so she could taste Heather's asshole.

Tim started fucking Heather's ass harder and faster. The room was filed with skin slapping against skin as he pounded his wife's ass. Letting out an animal-like groan he screamed out' "Okay Heather here it cums, I'm going to fill your ass with cum. Rachel get over here and get ready to lick the cum from my cock and Heather's asshole!"

He started shooting, his cock buried balls deep in her ass he shook as shockwave after shockwave wracked his body. Totally spend he slipped from her asshole.

Rachel took his cum covered cock into her mouth and with a pop it came out of her mouth totally clean. She climbed up and fed his cum to Heather, their lips were locked together and their tongues could be seen going from one's mouth to the other.

Rachel tore from Heather's mouth and turned her over onto her belly. Spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks she locked her lips over Heather's oozing asshole. She sucked hard and she sucked so hard she produced a vacuum between her mouth and Heather's asshole. She drew every drop of cum from Heather's asshole.

When she pulled away, Heather rolled over and pulled her down to her face and once again the two of them locked lips and tongues flew in and out of each other's mouth until they couldn't breathe any longer.

Totally spent Rachel rolled off of Heather and as she stared up at the hulky body of Tim hovering over her she smiled weakly.

He lowered his hands and gave her a peck on the right breast and then the left one; "Got it all on film, you're husband is going to love the pics!"

Rachel began laughing; "Well if he doesn't I can always come back for another photo shoot. What do you think Heather?"

Heather just smiled and nodded her head and closing her eyes drifted off to sleep.

The screen went blank and Courtney Friel stood up; "My god Rachel, that was hot! I thought you said it was a little tame, hell I'd hate to see hot from you if you consider that tame. I think it was great, who are you nominating for the club. Remember you are the last to add a new member."

Rachel smiled at Courtney; "Thank you for the kind words, I sort of got into it after the second wardrobe change. As for my nominee I couldn't find one who I thought was good for the group. I spoke with Christie who's fantasy is next week and she told me she has a perfect nominee, so if it's okay with the group, she'll make the last nominee next week after her fantasy."

Courtney looked around at the group and most of the women were nodding their heads; "Alright Rachel, we'll wait till next week for the final member to me nominated. So until next week at Christi Paul's place have a good night and fuck on!"

*

Once again please vote and please leave a comment if you would!

12