Fifty-Fifty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

He rolled off and lay beside me panting. I staggered to the bathroom to clean myself up, when I came out he was asleep, snoring gently. I covered him up then slipped on my dress, collected my other belongings and let myself out of the room, first checking that the corridor was empty. I did not have far to go to my own room, it was almost opposite. I slept very well that night.

olo olo olo olo olo olo olo olo olo

I was wakened by sounds from adjoining room. Only then did I realise how thin the walls were. Good thing that my neighbours had been drinking late. They surely would have called the police thinking that murder was being done. My 'victim' was gone. The lights were on, she had covered my sleeping body, but I was alone. I checked the bathroom to make sure, but she had vanished into the night. Had it really all happened? The answer was in the bed; numerous wet spots where our fluids had combined in lust. I lay on the biggest, warming it with my body, allowing the essence of it to steep into my bones, becoming part of me, this night of my best ever sex.

I slept through the alarm. That was no problem, all I had planned that day was the trip home, punctuated by my visit to a massage parlour. Now cancelled of course, I am no superman! I showered and dressed, then went down for a very late but hearty breakfast. I did not expect to see her at breakfast, there was no sign of her.

I drove straight home, wondering if my wife would be there when I arrived. Today would be the turning point in my marriage. The passion and violence of last night had turned a page. I wanted sex like that all the time, if not from my wife, then from elsewhere. I would find out soon, I was nearly home.

You see, my wife's name is Amy.

(()) (()) (()) (()) (()) (()) (())

I awoke very early. I ached everywhere but felt very satisfied. I did not take breakfast. Instead I caught an early train home.

When my husband gets home I will tell him that I need to have sex like I had last night, if not all the time, then certainly often. If he can supply it, we have a long future ahead of us. If not, then it will have to be with someone new. Last night ignited a fire that I am not going to let go out. We will both have to make changes, but it will be worth it.

He telephoned a few minutes ago to say that he was almost home, so I do not have to wait long for a decision.

You see, my husband's name is Robert.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers