All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 07'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
My God !

You out did yourself this time ! That was too good for words. Vivian and Arianna reminded me of when I came out to my family and they tried everything to break us up even tried to have her deported. Sometimes when life gives you lemons , you just have to make lemonade . Bravo , sweetie ! This was definitely worth the wait.

ShikeShikeover 10 years ago
Coming Out

Unfortunately I didn't have the advantage of coming out to my parents. I was outed to them. I'm glad you wrote this chapter. This is a big part of life, being honest with your friends and family, and deserves the treatment you've been giving it. I still think you let Vivian and Ari off a little too easily, but that's just me. I love your work and will continue reading and rereading your stories.

curiousonejcuriousonejover 10 years ago
OMG

Pretty good like always great job ... I love this story ... It a shame that there folks thing about what think before there kids ... My mother always said she didn't mind as long as it didn't hit home ... When I told her I was she slap me and told me that she didn't raise me like that.. But it funny how life work both her are lesbians... But any ways I love this story can't wait in till next chapter :D

break213break213over 10 years ago
ok

Ok it was good but now u and more people all I wish Is more of Kate and meg.

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 10 years ago
Good job!

I love this storyline. It's so realistic. I'm a closeted bi, dropped hints to my mum, but always feared for the worst on what will her reaction be when I finally drop THE bomb.. and also adding the fact that we came from a religious family. Indeed, coming out takes a lot of courage, and I salute you Dru for engaging these characters in such real-life situations and emotions. Very excited on the next chapter. :)

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
Excellent as always

You have an amazing ability to capture the reality of a situation and keep it entertaining. These interactions could have become tedious in a lesser writer's hands.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Very Good

What a great way to end a chapter. Lots of people are going to see a much better world. Love the hairdresser. Well done. Thank you

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Wonderful

You are even slowly making me love Viv and Ari!!

Meg and Kate are absolutely delicious though... I crave them like air!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great.

it is only my opinion but whilst a good story i much prefer Kate and Meg's story over Viv and Ari's. i know you will continue both but just had to say something :P looking forward to the next part. x.

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 10 years ago
I was liking it so far....

I would just skip the parts about Viv and ari, I just don't care for them. What really bothered me from this chapter was how Kate went and apologized to Viv, when it should've been the other way around. Just because Kate and ari weren't meant to be doesn't meant the betreyal isn't less hurtful for Kate, but she had to pologize for her reaction to the betreyal and to them? I think you've lost me, it's turning into a cheap soap opera. I'm sorry but I just can't believe what Kate did, maybe I'm just resentful like that.

beth2323beth2323over 10 years ago
Only two more chapters of this saga to go.... :-(

Well I'm choosing to think positively and hope for Kate and Megan's story to continue after Finding Love. Hopefully you, the writer, will be soooo kind and please please please give them their OWN story. I would really like to see Megan immersed in her new lifestyle, hopefully blissfully happy with Kate :-) Afterall, there's far too much disappointment and hate in the real world, a happy ending in this work of fiction would be much appreciated. Thanks for all you shared so far Dru, patiently waiting.... Beth.

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Another great chapter

I think you've captured the various parents reactions really well. The process of opening up has strengthened the bonds of each relationship which is great to see.

Ari & Viv deserve to be happy too & theirs is a love story as well. But of course I am extremely anxious and excited for Kate & Meg to take the next step in their relationship! Just really love those two & very proud of Meg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW AND DOUBLE WOW

Great job with the coming out and parent's reactions. Both story lines are doing well and provide separate perspectives to compare and contrast. Sadly these scenarios are all to common in the real world. Another brilliant chapter from a great author. You are much more than a writer you truly are a gifted author. When this is finished, I look forward with eager anticipation to your future stories. ChristieP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you thank you thank you

Like any great book where you have to go over and over and over the story again because you may have missed something or were to busy concentrating on main issues so you decided to concentrate on something and disregard "unimportant" stuff and later realizing unimportant stuff wasn't quite that.....Too bad we're not all us intelligent and humane as Kate....Or her parents.....The romance in your story is tear causing , the main characters have become my immediate family , the story as it flows is a nice break from day to day life....... thank you

( sorry for posting anonymous ; I'm not a "club" person.... ;-) )

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
Triple Wow

This is so awesome, awaiting the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love it but i want more....

I want to know more about Kate and megs story. Please continue

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Sorry, Only 4-Stars

Even with my differences I've been giving this story 5-stars, but the apology to Viv was just TOO much. As SexoSudoryCalor said, just because Kate and Ari weren't meant to be doesn't excuse what Viv did. And do we REALLY believe that if their was no Megan, and Viv had no idea about Kate and Ari's future, that she would have acted any differently? I was really hoping for Ari to crack under her parents' pressure.

Meanwhile mega-kudos to Nikki!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
ALMOST THERE

Margaret is indeed shallow, I can only hope Nicole's words of wisdom penetrated her thick skull, Meg's dad whispering words of comfort, was so sweet. Loved it when Meg finally admitted out loud that she is a lesbian. Kate apologizing to Vivian kinda took me by surprise but then again, it only shows that she has integrity.

** GREAT! **

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Please Just Drop Viv an Ari!

I totally skip by most of their scenes, especially their sex scenes. And, yes, I do mean sex scenes, I refuse to call them love scenes!

I too was hoping her parents would somehow break them up, even had one dark moment when I thought Ari's father would blow Vivian away.

I said it before, and someone else said it here, why should Kate apologize to Viv and Ari?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Lesbian?

I'm not gay, so I'm probably not qualified to comment on this issue, but in my mind loving Kate doesn't necessarily make Megan a lesbian.

A lesbian is a woman who is attracted to other women. At least as far as has been explained in the story Megan is NOT attracted to other women in general, she has just fallen in love with Kate.

This may be splitting hairs, but to me at least there is a difference!

bullride84bullride84almost 10 years ago
Kate Apologizing ???

What is she apologizing for. And Viv forgiving her, this scene was not necessary. If anything to salvage the friendship it should be the other way round.

When Kate first confronted Viv it was more justification of what she and Ari did. She or Ari never apologized

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
skip ari parts

What she did with kate was wrong she lied and cheated on her.she should hv said the truth to her.kate was so undertanaing.she wld gv her the chance to explore.but ari has to lie.so yes i hate ari's cheating ass thats y m nomore interested in her sad story .i would say to ari karma is a bitch.what u0did to kate dats what ur father z gvng u back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is a wonderful series. I love it so much.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I love the description of the difference in homosexual vs hetero relationships in the last page. I think it's probably tough to explain and the idea of not comparing but understanding resonated. Loved the framing of that conversation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
398 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES