All Comments on 'Finding Meridian Ch. 12'

by Meridian13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
OOHHHHHH :'(

Was that your goal for this story to honestly make me cry?? lol... well congrats, you accomplished it!

This chapter was honestly so great. I cant believe all that happened. I do hope Trinity does pull through...she has too! Please hurry with the next chapter asap! I want to see her taken back home -- with blood given to her... and hopefully seeing her wake up etc..

Plus... :D Im dieing to know the payback that Meridian is going to do on Drake and Marcus.....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cookies Anyone

OK I cried as well...Make him eat a cookie in front of her. I think he deserves it, but in the end love concurs all, even bad cookies =)

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
wow so great

Wow that was one of the best chapter yet i love this story.

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
OK

This chapter felt more like a clinical analysis than a story, especially in comparison to your other chapters. I just didn't feel emotion so much as a static list of "this happened, this happened, this happened." Mixing up sentence structure (not just "noun-verb") would help a lot. Also, some of the dialogue got stale. Reworking that would help, too. Finally, what's going on with Logan? Is he just a background character? Cause I thought he and Alex potentially have something going on, and if so, what happened to that?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Hmm. That was quite... um..

underwhelming. This chapter didn't pull me in at all. The dialogue seemed forced, fake and hugely repetitive. The characters all forgave too easily and that law was changed too easily. Just seemed unrealistic. This was more like a chapter outline than the chapter itself. Just wasn't enough. I like the storyline and the characters though, so keep on writing!

Meridian13Meridian13over 14 years agoAuthor
Working on Fixing the Title

Thank you for all your comments. I am working on getting the title fixed. For those of you not completely happy with this chapter feel free to send me a PM of were you would like it to go from here. Feel free to send suggestions. I appreciate your following.

Thx,

Meridian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous